^^^ will this NEWEST rendition actually become the new court at MOODY CENTER? WOW!

gclass

@smakashart much obliged, for your input.  however, if i should have a choice as to which court rendition/concept should be hereby placed inside the new MOODY CENTER, i would definitely choose the more state-of-the-art, dynamic, and downright beautiful court illustrated within the OP that features a full map of the state of texas.  my gosh this is utterly magnificent!

both court illustrations are truly brilliant in their designs, scale, and scope.  however, the design with the TEXAS map shall become iconic.  not to mention, original and classic.  no one else harbors such a distinctive design... at least not that i know of.  this new court if chosen, shall become the TALK OF THE NATION.  aTm shall be besides themselves with utter envy/jealousy... count on it.

nonetheless, i guess we shall discover the facts upon this matter next week (TUESDAY Dec 03, 2019) at the MOODY CENTER groundbreaking.  surely, they shall harbor more concrete renderings at that time.  thanks again for your input.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Fuck Tim Beck said:

The goals covering half of the X in Texas bothers me. 

It won't look anything like that one the advertising is crammed everywhere

^^^ @Fuck Tim Beck since the court is raised within this particular rendition, the goals are hereby covering the X of TEXAS.  however, all they shall have to do is pull back the body and stretch out the neck of  the goals to some degree and all shall suffice.  somehow, i highly doubt that we shall harbor a RAISED COURT design within the actual MOODY CENTER. (i could be wrong)

i have seen some really cool, dynamic, and prominent court designs throughout some arenas nationwide.  however, this particular design featuring the TEXAS map is simply a masterpiece in my most humble opinion.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, PilotsError said:

There's not enough room on this forum for both you and LTtxfan. One of you two needs to go. Or learn how to post properly.

spacer.png

^^^ @PilotsError why thank you kindly mr. SURLY forum police officer.  somehow, i never ever realized that SURLY was the epitome of true decorum in regards to forum posting.  i solemnly promise to perform better next time.  shall you be so kind as to tear up my ticket officer?  i mean, after all, it is THANKSGIVING... right?

• Fuck You 2

Our colors aren't black, just white and burnt orange. The court looks cool, the sidelines suck.

Wipe that ugly big 12 logo from the FT line and just put the T there or something. Move the 3 point line back, right? NCAA is a little further like Euro line now I thought.