Happy Thanksgiving, you Surly bastards.

Coelenterate Fuccboi

Yeah, yeah, “oh know we suck again” is the theme of this season’s football board, but we do have plenty of things to be thankful for.  Our team doesn’t wear maroon and our coach doesn’t have 8 years left on his contract... name something else football related that you’re thankful for.

Happy Thanksgiving to all of you and your families!

• Like 4

I'm Thanksgiving that the Season is almost over.

Also, for what it's worth, I give thanks for the mostly somewhat friendly folks on this particular bit o' the 'Net.

Y'all have a good'un. And... as one who is not only reluctant to, but will not, cast stones... go get The Pope.

Okay? Cool. Hook'em.

3 hours ago, Casual Encounter said:

Yeah, yeah, “oh know we suck again” is the theme of this season’s football board, but we do have plenty of things to be thankful for.  Our team doesn’t wear maroon and our coach doesn’t have 8 years left on his contract... name something else football related that you’re thankful for.

Happy Thanksgiving to all of you and your families!

Texas didn’t screw up the coin flip this season.  Happy Thanksgiving to all!

Edited by Horn80

Football related:  I’m thankful that the Seahawks have helped me through the shit show that has been Texas  football the last decade.  

IRL: I’m thankful that I don’t know any of u assholes in real life because I’d always think about how many times you’ve posted in he Shart thread and if you have a new contribution after drinking to many Coors Lites.