Happy Thanksgiving to the Cloak Room. Say something nice.

Parliament

Blow me.  I disagree with you speech is not the same thing as hate speech.

Shouldn’t you be down at the range with your brethren, getting your gun boner on about how you can’t wait to shoot people if Bernie gets elected?

Kind of a common thread running through Trumpkin nation. Purge American of libtards. Deport all libs. Get ready to start shooting people if a lib wins. Encouraging people to start fights with their stupid lib relatives around the thanksgiving table. Yeah, liberals are clearly the problem.

Cruelty is your brand. Own it, don’t be a pussy.

• Like 5

22 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Shouldn’t you be down at the range with your brethren, getting your gun boner on about how you can’t wait to shoot people if Bernie gets elected?

Kind of a common thread running through Trumpkin nation. Purge American of libtards. Deport all libs. Get ready to start shooting people if a lib wins. Encouraging people to start fights with their stupid lib relatives around the thanksgiving table. Yeah, liberals are clearly the problem.

Cruelty is your brand. Own it, don’t be a pussy.

You son of a bitches claim to be so open minded and tolerant and against stereotyping yet you will stereotype anyone who disagrees with you at the drop of a hat.  I own one 12 gauge semi-automatic shotgun and that is all the guns I have owned for the last twenty years.  The last time I was at a gun range was when I was passing my hunter safety test in 1982.  But you know exactly how I feel, think, and am going to respond to everything don't you Karnak.  

You think you are such a higher quality asshole than me or any other Trump supporter.  You are not.  You are just a different type of asshole but you are no higher up on the asshole chain than anyone else on this board no matter if they support Trump, Biden, Warren, Sanders, or Ron Jeremy for president.

You think you have some kind of early Trump supporter warning device in your mind that allows you to detect them from miles away based on the same stereotyping you would be up in arms over if anyone else was doing it to any other demographic.   You don't.  I guarendamntee there is someone in your life, a relative, a neighbor, a co-worker, a friend from high school or college that you respect who you would never consider to be a Trump supporter who is and the only reason they haven't told you is that they do not want to deal with your hypocritical bullshit when you find out.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Fuck You 1

6 minutes ago, EMAWesome said:

You son of a bitches claim to be so open minded and tolerant and against stereotyping yet you will stereotype anyone who disagrees with you at the drop of a hat.  I own one 12 gauge semi-automatic shotgun and that is all the guns I have owned for the last twenty years.  The last time I was at a gun range was when I was passing my hunter safety test in 1982.  But you know exactly how I feel, think, and am going to respond to everything don't you Karnak.  

You think you are such a higher quality asshole than me or any other Trump supporter.  You are not.  You are just a different type of asshole but you are no higher up on the asshole chain than anyone else on this board no matter if they support Trump, Biden, Warren, Sanders, or Ron Jeremy for president.

You think you have some kind of early Trump supporter warning device in your mind that allows you to detect them from miles away based on the same stereotyping you would be up in arms over if anyone else was doing it to any other demographic.   You don't.  I guarendamntee there is someone in your life, a relative, a neighbor, a co-worker, a friend from high school or college that you respect who you would never consider to be a Trump supporter who is and the only reason they haven't told you is that they do not want to deal with your hypocritical bullshit when you find out.

You should video this rant and send it to don junior. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

The son of a bitch basically accused me of planning to go and murder Bernie Sanders supporters.  How in the fuck am I supposed to react?  How do you react when people claim, without the tiniest shred of evidence, that you are going to go out and start killing people?

• Haha 1
  • Fuck You 1

The son of a bitch basically accused me of planning to go and murder Bernie Sanders supporters.  How in the fuck am I supposed to react?  How do you react when people claim, without the tiniest shred of evidence, that you are going to go out and start killing people?
I moved to the side opposite of the people threatening violence if their political objective was defeated.

Something about dogs and fleas.
  • Like 1

22 minutes ago, EMAWesome said:

Brisket has the maturity of a three year old, that doesn't justify sinking to his level.

I’d like to thank my GodKing for allowing the first amendment to remain intact, thereby tolerating this site and giving his inferior opponents a place to congregate and blaspheme him. The info his government is collecting on all the rabble rousers will be invaluable when the storm troopers units are established and sent out to clean up the streets. 

• Haha 1

It’s the liberals’ refusal to be tolerant of our racism, corruption, hatred of others, constant lying about everything, and unanimous support of complete and utter incompetent and fear-based “leadership” in our party that that is the real problem here. 

- All Republicans 

• Like 9

21 hours ago, EMAWesome said:

Strange because I feel exactly the same way about liberalism and the Democrat party.  It used to be that for whatever faults they had they were at least always for freedom of speech, anti-war, and anti-conformist.  Now they are a bunch of authoritarian goosesteppers who want to force feed their beliefs down everyone else's throat and consider anyone that disagrees with them to be godless heathens.  In other words they have turned into Jerry Falwell's Republican party in the 1990s with the Social Justice Warrior replacing the Baptist Church. 

Green shirt guy.gif

• Like 1

3 hours ago, GRHorn said:

The info his government is collecting on all the rabble rousers will be invaluable when the storm troopers units are established and sent out to clean up the streets. 

They can't even work their way through a Chipotle.  Asking them to clean up a street is liable to put them in the hospital.

spacer.png

4 hours ago, DefinitelyNotHollywoodColt said:

I stopped reading mid-way through your first sentence but there’s something you need to understand:

we are unequivocally intolerant to your brand of “politics”. It’s because we don’t view people that carry the Trump brand proudly as innocent people that want what is best for our country but simply have some differences when it comes to policy. We view your ignorance and hate as the most hostile enemy our country has faced since WW2. We aren’t open-minded to your views (btw, you have no views...there is no guiding conservative principles in Trumpland, it’s just hate). 

Fuck everything about you and your brand of “politics”. It must die or our country will.

Entertain me, tell me what my "brand" of politics is. Let's see how much your perception of your intelligence differs from reality.

• Fuck You 1

10 minutes ago, RPM said:

I'd just like to wish a very Happy Holidays to all you Trump cock swallowers out there.

Just drove through your neck of the woods on my way back to dfw tonight, 2.07 per gallon at the Murphy on 287.  Didn't see any cock swallowing but I did see some Abilene cheerleaders, who apparently beat Guyer?, at the Jack in the Crack on my way into the bathroom since the aforementioned Murphys was sans baño.

I'm not partial to mushroom cock but we did stay in a holiday in express on Tuesday due to the shitstorm of a windstorm that blew through.

3 minutes ago, zork said:

Just drove through your neck of the woods on my way back to dfw tonight, 2.07 per gallon at the Murphy on 287.  Didn't see any cock swallowing but I did see some Abilene cheerleaders, who apparently beat Guyer?, at the Jack in the Crack on my way into the bathroom since the aforementioned Murphys was sans baño.

I'm not partial to mushroom cock but we did stay in a holiday in express on Tuesday due to the shitstorm of a windstorm that blew through.

Are you trying to set up an alibi? Because that is oddly specific. You sure know a lot of facts that nobody here gives a shit about. 

9 minutes ago, zork said:

Y'know how I know you don't read the HS football thread?

2 minutes ago, workswithseed said:

He's from Decatur.

I knew RPM was from near there.  and it appears it was Denton Ryan, not Guyer, and Abilene lost? wtf?  

No. 3 Denton Ryan blasts Abilene Cooper 58-20

https://www.reporternews.com/story/sports/high-school/football/abilene-cooper-high/2019/11/29/abilene-cooper-vs-denton-ryan-playoff-football-game-2019-live-coverage-score-stats-recap-summary/4319576002/

Edited by zork

8 hours ago, EMAWesome said:

Manson family member positively indignant that someone would accuse them of plotting murder.

16 hours ago, EMAWesome said:

These are your people man. 

https://mobile.twitter.com/kylegriffin1/status/1200523583698743297?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twterm^1200523583698743297&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.surlyhorns.com%2Fboard%2Findex.php%3Fapp%3Dcore%26module%3Dsystem%26controller%3Dembed%26url%3Dhttps%3A%2F%2Ftwitter.com%2Fkylegriffin1%2Fstatus%2F1200523583698743297%3Fs%3D21

I think most of the motherfuckers on this board would be cool people to sit down and have a beer or 3 with...

Even if we disagree on a lot of political topics, there is still plenty of commonality among most folks on here.  Maybe it's just pure delusion and fairy-dust on my part.  It's been my experience that the vitriol and nastiness magically disappears with people wanting to meet in good faith- I'm thinking of the local barber shop/ coffee shop/ feed store.

Hope everyone has had a safe Thanksgiving weekend and time with family/ loved ones, mixed in with some quality "me time" to recuperate. Take care, assholes.

• Like 2

18 hours ago, EMAWesome said:

This post right here is what happens when everything has a warning label, when stupidity is protected and encouraged, and not cleansed from the gene pool in some fucktarded accident that any shred of commen sense would prevent, as nature intended.

Edited by Pam Cummings
  • Like 1

38 minutes ago, Pam Cummings said:

This post right here is what happens when everything has a warning label, when stupidity is protected and encouraged, and not cleansed from the gene pool in some fucktarded accident that any shred of commen sense would prevent, as nature intended.

So you advocate genetic cleansing.  How woke.

I don’t know you EMAwesome, and I’m not going to assume. But I am going to tell you that I have zero issue with conservatives and having a fair discussion and disagreement on all sorts of issues. I believe body autonomy is paramount to freedom, so I am pro-choice, I believe LGBTQ people are beautiful and amazing and resilient and make our world so much better and we deserve a fair shot. I believe racism is systemic and still wreaking havoc. Conservatives may disagree and we can talk about it.

But that’s not what’s happening.

We have a mobster in the Oval Office and he baits violence and is dismantling our great institutions, he’s making our world dangerous, he’s acting purely in his self interest. His lawmaker followers show blatant disregard for the rules. They lose elections and change the rules on the way out of office. They close polling locations, they make voting harder, and they violate our values at every turn.

Integrity matters.

Play ball with integrity and I’ll sit down and talk with anyone. There is plenty to agree on and disagree on and progress can be made like as we sharpen each other and come up with middle ground solutions.

Show up with leaders like that and we can have a conservative movement to partner with progressives to make our country truly great again.

That’s not Trump, not even close.

• Like 6

36 minutes ago, Incredulity said:

“Integrity matters”

It should, but it doesn’t.

Trump is merely a reflection of America’s, World-star! you got knocked da fuck out, culture.

This reminds me of a text someone recently sent me wanting to hire Urban Meyer to replace Herman.  “Integrity doesn’t matter, only winning. I want to win”. (Or words to that effect)

GTFO with that shit.

If you click on the link in the article above and go to the actual poll in its PDF, there are a number of questions that are fascinating. It's too much to unpack here, really, but the question, "Do you consider Russia to be an ally or enemy of the United States?" had some interesting percentages. There were other countries listed as well. Also, the witness honesty questions had as a response choice as "did not watch," and I think one of the highest numbers was David Hale at 84% while around 50% did not see Vindman testify, and 33 % did not see Sondland testify.

Edited by Mrs Whiggins

8 hours ago, troph said:

That’s insane.

What it shows is that a majority of republicans would support taking democrats right to vote away if it meant trump would win, a majority would take the rights of blacks to vote away if it meant trump would win, and they would support anyone who didn’t support trump to get a kick in the balls, if it meant trump would win.

A solid majority of the current Republican Party thinks trump is a better president than Abraham Lincoln. That means the party is clearly a dangerous ignorant cult and must be dealt with and handled accordingly, which means not putting up with their tyrannical bullshit first and foremost.

Impeach his sorry criminal ass and if the crime syndicate won’t vote him out, vote the crime syndicate out instead. 

23 hours ago, troph said:

I don’t know you EMAwesome, and I’m not going to assume. But I am going to tell you that I have zero issue with conservatives and having a fair discussion and disagreement on all sorts of issues. I believe body autonomy is paramount to freedom, so I am pro-choice, I believe LGBTQ people are beautiful and amazing and resilient and make our world so much better and we deserve a fair shot. I believe racism is systemic and still wreaking havoc. Conservatives may disagree and we can talk about it.

But that’s not what’s happening.

We have a mobster in the Oval Office and he baits violence and is dismantling our great institutions, he’s making our world dangerous, he’s acting purely in his self interest. His lawmaker followers show blatant disregard for the rules. They lose elections and change the rules on the way out of office. They close polling locations, they make voting harder, and they violate our values at every turn.

Integrity matters.

Play ball with integrity and I’ll sit down and talk with anyone. There is plenty to agree on and disagree on and progress can be made like as we sharpen each other and come up with middle ground solutions.

Show up with leaders like that and we can have a conservative movement to partner with progressives to make our country truly great again.

That’s not Trump, not even close.

I have no set opinion on abortion. At various times in my life I have been in both camps but I have discovered I can shoot holes thru every argument I've ever heard from both sides so now I do not have a consistent viewpoint on the topic.  

I have no problems with sexual orientation, gays, lesbians, or bis.  Do want you want to do, fuck who you want to fuck (as long as they are adults), live your life however you want to.  All I ask is that you reciprocate that notion to me as well.  The other alphabet gobbledygook is a bunch of social and  political propaganda  dressed up as pseudo intellectual academic psychobabble.  You are either a man or a woman.  You are either male or female and the deciding factor is your biology.  Or as Frank Zappa would have said, you are what you is.  Not what you want to be, not what you wish to be, but what you actually are.  A lion is a lion no matter how much it wishes it was a tiger.  A fish is a fish no matter how much it thinks it is a bird.  It's the same concept only applied with sexes instead of species.

As far as racism goes in the 21st century Sly Stone said it best, "you are free, at least in your mind if you want to be."  The notion of systematic racism still existing in this country is utter nonsense.  There are racist people floating around out there just like there is seaweed floating around in the ocean.  That doesn't mean the ocean is made out of seaweed. The odd racist here and there exists (keep in mind this country has a population approaching 330 million people even if the racists are just scattered here and there you could still have several million or more in the country) but society as a whole is not racist and the social, political, and economic systems as wholes are not racist.  Also something else to keep in mind is that a significant (I'm being polite here, the correct word would actually be large.) number of those racists are progressives and leftists who are absolutely clueless and tone deaf to their racism.

Now we come to the part of the show where I ask for a list of these great institutions that Trump is dismantling and specific examples of how Trump is making our world dangerous.

As for any complaints of how Republicans run elections I have two words for you--Broward County.  This also dovetails back to my clueless and tone deaf racist progressives remark.  The anti-voter I.D. bloc have no problems with the notion of showing an I.D. to open a bank account, to purchase alcohol or tobacco, to rent a car, or any of the other hundreds of things I.D.s are required for throughout one's life no matter what their race.  However bring up the idea of requiring an I.D. to vote and they have a cow.  The standard counterargument is that people who need to get an I.D.(and in this context the "people" are ALWAYS black and brown people) don't know where to go or how to get an I.D.  You know the same I.D. they need to live a functional normal life whether they vote or not.  In other words you think they are too stupid to figure out how to get an approved form of I.D.

Everyone who is not completely politically indoctrinated knows this is bullshit.  The real reason why Democrats are so anti-I.D. to vote is because the concept makes it harder for the Democrats to herd in illegal aliens, people who have already voted, people who do not reside in the district, dead people, and anyone else ineligible to vote.  Of course Democrats can not admit this, even if they are speaking on MSNBC or CNN. So instead they throw out the race card bullshit.

And on the play ball with integrity proposal, it takes two to tango.  Democrats have controlled the House since 2018.  There is actually plenty in the way of infrastructure, criminal and justice reform, economically jump starting inner cities and the like that Trump would be willing to cooperate with them on and try to work out solutions to these issues.  Instead all they have done since taking control of the House is a non-stop, never ending Kabuki Theater performance of Russia investigations and impeachment proceedings solely because they have yet to get over their butthurtness from the results of the 2016 presidential election.  You want to talk about having an adult in the White House?  How about the Democrats in Congress who have done nothing but act like two year olds wearing dirty diapers ever since January 2019 for the new members and January 2017 for the veterans?  Al Greene was screaming for impeachment less than four months after Trump was sworn in to office.  If you want to sit down and work things out bring in a political party who is interested in something besides acquiring every single iota of political power in Washington D.C. Have a political party whose ultimate goal is not turning the United States into a one party political system with that party being them.  Your current political party is an authoritarian monster whose only ambition is to be able to continuously bathe in political power, control, influence, and authority. 

And for Brisket, Jimmy James, Upper Westside (go ahead you ass wipe and down vote away at this post like you do every other post I make anywhere on this site I don't give a fuck) and all the other ultraleft political mongoloids who reign over this forum I do not form these opinions by watching Fox News or by listening to Rush Limbaugh.  I form these opinions by watching and listening to Democrat politicians speak and act. 

Edited by EMAWesome
  • Haha 1
  • Fuck You 3

I have no set opinion on abortion. At various times in my life I have been in both camps but I have discovered I can shoot holes thru every argument I've ever heard from both sides so now I do not have a consistent viewpoint on the topic.  
I have no problems with sexual orientation, gays, lesbians, or bis.  Do want you want to do, fuck who you want to fuck (as long as they are adults), live your life however you want to.  All I ask is that you reciprocate that notion to me as well.  The other alphabet gobbledygook is a bunch of social and  political propaganda  dressed up as pseudo intellectual academic psychobabble.  You are either a man or a woman.  You are either male or female and the deciding factor is your biology.  Or as Frank Zappa would have said, you are what you is.  Not what you want to be, not what you wish to be, but what you actually are.  A lion is a lion no matter how much it wishes it was a tiger.  A fish is a fish no matter how much it thinks it is a bird.  It's the same concept only applied with sexes instead of species.
As far as racism goes in the 21st century Sly Stone said it best, "you are free, at least in your mind if you want to be."  The notion of systematic racism still existing in this country is utter nonsense.  There are racist people floating around out there just like there is seaweed floating around in the ocean.  That doesn't mean the ocean is made out of seaweed. The odd racist here and there exists (keep in mind this country has a population approaching 330 million people even if the racists are just scattered here and there you could still have several million or more in the country) but society as a whole is not racist and the social, political, and economic systems as wholes are not racist.  Also something else to keep in mind is that a significant (I'm being polite here, the correct word would actually be large.) number of those racists are progressives and leftists who are absolutely clueless and tone deaf to their racism.
Now we come to the part of the show where I ask for a list of these great institutions that Trump is dismantling and specific examples of how Trump is making our world dangerous.
As for any complaints of how Republicans run elections I have two words for you--Broward County.  This also dovetails back to my clueless and tone deaf racist progressives remark.  The anti-voter I.D. bloc have no problems with the notion of showing an I.D. to open a bank account, to purchase alcohol or tobacco, to rent a car, or any of the other hundreds of things I.D.s are required for throughout one's life no matter what their race.  However bring up the idea of requiring an I.D. to vote and they have a cow.  The standard counterargument is that people who need to get an I.D.(and in this context the "people" are ALWAYS black and brown people) don't know where to go or how to get an I.D.  You know the same I.D. they need to live a functional normal life whether they vote or not.  In other words you think they are too stupid to figure out how to get an approved form of I.D.
Everyone who is not completely politically indoctrinated knows this is bullshit.  The real reason why Democrats are so anti-I.D. to vote is because the concept makes it harder for the Democrats to herd in illegal aliens, people who have already voted, people who do not reside in the district, dead people, and anyone else ineligible to vote.  Of course Democrats can not admit this, even if they are speaking on MSNBC or CNN. So instead they throw out the race card bullshit.
And on the play ball with integrity proposal, it takes two to tango.  Democrats have controlled the House since 2018.  There is actually plenty in the way of infrastructure, criminal and justice reform, economically jump starting inner cities and the like that Trump would be willing to cooperate with them on and try to work out solutions to these issues.  Instead all they have done since taking control of the House is a non-stop, never ending Kabuki Theater performance of Russia investigations and impeachment proceedings solely because they have yet to get over their butthurtness from the results of the 2016 presidential election.  You want to talk about having an adult in the White House?  How about the Democrats in Congress who have done nothing but act like two year olds wearing dirty diapers ever since January 2019 for the new members and January 2017 for the veterans?  Al Greene was screaming for impeachment less than four months after Trump was sworn in to office.  If you want to sit down and work things out bring in a political party who is interested in something besides acquiring every single iota of political power in Washington D.C. Have a political party whose ultimate goal is not turning the United States into a one party political system with that party being them.  Your current political party is an authoritarian monster whose only ambition is to be able to continuously bathe in political power, control, influence, and authority. 

And for Brisket, Jimmy James, Upper Westside (go ahead you ass wipe and down vote away at this post like you do every other post I make anywhere on this site I don't give a fuck) and all the other ultraleft political mongoloids who reign over this forum I do not form these opinions by watching Fox News or by listening to Rush Limbaugh.  I form these opinions by watching and listening to Democrat politicians speak and act. 

17b89635d05d886b02fb79802e1d6e2f.jpg