The Thanksgiving Burrito

Ldogg53

You know that story about the other high school's cheerleader that promised to blow every player if the team won, and then when the team finally wins she follows through with the promise, but ends up swallowing so much semen that she gets rushed to the hospital to get her stomach pumped?

When I was in school it was a Vidor cheerleader, so this hits close to home.

You know that story about the other high school's cheerleader that promised to blow every player if the team won, and then when the team finally wins she follows through with the promise, but ends up swallowing so much semen that she gets rushed to the hospital to get her stomach pumped?

When I was in school I was a Vidor cheerleader, so this hits close to home.

Damn you swallowed that much baby gravy?
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, tchookem said:

Rod Stewart was a Vidor Cheerleader? 

I fucking hate the traditional Thanksgiving meal.   I am totally down with this new "tradition."

In 98, we missed the record-breaking Ricky game. But...our reward was several days of fly fishing in Patagonia, and our thanksgiving dinner was an all-evening long Argentine mixed parilla outside of Bariloche, on the banks of the Rio Limay: several types of fire-grilled beef, Patagonian lamb, sausages, etc. And lots of great Malbec to drink. It was a damned glorious meal. I recommend it. Ldogg, that’s what you would have sold them on. You could have that every year instead.
  • Like 2

South Austin’s mom is from Vidor? She had twin brothers named Limonjello and Orangejello.

4 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

In 98, we missed the record-breaking Ricky game. But...our reward was several days of fly fishing in Patagonia, and our thanksgiving dinner was an all-evening long Argentine mixed parilla outside of Bariloche, on the banks of the Rio Limay: several types of fire-grilled beef, Patagonian lamb, sausages, etc. And lots of great Malbec to drink. It was a damned glorious meal. I recommend it. Ldogg, that’s what you would have sold them on. You could have that every year instead.

While quite a nice humblebrag, I was @ that game & still have very vivid memories of Ricky's run & the kick to seal the win over aggy... so marginally, I think I win.

• Like 1

On 11/29/2019 at 3:53 PM, bmbmd said:

We gather together to eat a burrito.

With cheese, and with salsa-a candle above.

No turkey, no dressing, just family obsessing

on massa frijoles y queso we love.

Amen.  And God bless the Rosanna-Danna family. 

Fuck, I thought they were Jewish.

On 11/28/2019 at 9:40 PM, tchookem said:

I knew a few Vidor cheerleaders, and that story is totally believable.