The Egg Bowl: Ole Miss @ Mississippi State 6:30PM ESPN

SimonBolivar

It's happen twice before..and the school didn't do anything. 
I mean when you stop and think about.. it's a stupid thing to do. 
Are you trying to make fun of us...by acting like a dog? you know our mascot? 
I guess we should score touchdowns and rip out red solo cups and chicken fingers... 

In his defense, and I say that loosely, y’all were the ones that started it a few years back, and he was doing it in response to last year’s‘ occurrence’.
The fact that his dumb ass did right in front of the fucking ref, speaks volumes to how stupid he is.
That said, the kicker should’ve striped that got-damn kick so we could’ve at least lost via pick six in overtime.
This was one game that I liked our chances in this year, and of course, per standard Ole Miss operating procedure, we once again shit the bed. Fuck college football, I should’ve gone to Arizona State.

In his defense, and I say that loosely, y’all were the ones that started it a few years back, and he was doing it in response to last year’s‘ occurrence’.

The fact that his dumb ass did right in front of the fucking ref, speaks volumes to how stupid he is.

That said, the kicker should’ve striped that got-damn kick so we could’ve at least lost via pick six in overtime.

This was one game that I liked our chances in this year, and of course, per standard Ole Miss operating procedure, we once again shit the bed. Fuck college football, I should’ve gone to Arizona State.

We started it? Ohhh do tell. What are you saying we did to you?

4 hours ago, Lat22 said:

Kick that selfish motherfucker off of the team. That’s all you can do. Yank the scholarship. 

The coach's quote in the post-game presser: "That's not who he is. Elijah is a good kid, and he just got caught up in the moment.''

What a load of crap.  That is not a spontaneous act.  He did NOT get caught up in the moment.  He planned to do that if he scored a TD. 

He's a selfish dumbass.

• Like 1

We started it? Ohhh do tell. What are you saying we did to you?

The dog pissing on the ground thing was something that y’all did first a few years back in Oxford. I’m pretty sure it started out as two high school buddies that parted ways, one to attend Ole Miss, and the other to attend State. It’s not a new thing, and has been treated pretty tongue-in-cheek by both camps, but tonight it cost my camp the fucking game.

I love rivalry games and I love college football...  Sure neither team is in the playoffs, but that game mattered.  Just look at the team and fan reactions...  rushing the field with time still on the clock.  The kicker damn near collapsing on the field.  It's going to be a great weekend for football.  There's nothing like rivalry week!

#Hottypotty

Edited by Loco
  • Like 7
  • Haha 1

Anyone old enough to remember Highlights for Children and "Goofus and Gallant?"  This game was loaded with examples.

Goofus MSU safety celebrates a sack by strutting and beating his chest.  Gallant Ole Miss receiver trots back to the huddle, conserving energy.

Same Goofus safety, winded and giddy, blows coverage on the next play.  Same Gallant Ole Miss receiver catches a pass on 4th and 24 as Miss gains 48 yards.

Gallant players on both sides score 5 touchdowns and politely toss the ball to the ref.  After scoring a big TD to keep Ole Miss in the game, Goofus Miss #8 portrays a dog whizzing on MSU fans and draws 15-yd penalty, creating 35-yd PAT for Ole Miss kicker, who misses the kick, as Ole Miss becomes a punch line on Russian TV.  

Way too much dumb, energy wasting, look-at-me celebrating after almost every fucking play these days.  D Linemen hulk-pose and strut around like King Kong after a sack on 2nd or 3rd down, then don't have the juice to apply enough pressure on 3rd and 4th, as the qb keeps the drive alive.  

And you young kids get off my lawn with your clothes and your hair and your internet highway.

Edited by Bama Llama
  • Like 3

4 hours ago, Homesickhorn said:

It’s kind of cute that IF Texas beats sand aggy, they’ll end up playing the worthless winner of that worthless game.

Sucks doesn’t it?

Don't think so. well it could happen if Baylor knocks off OU in the championship. but looks more like Texas is heading to Orlando 

MSU likely is heading to Nashville or Memphis....don't see us being sent to Houston unless sec doesn't want a ut-tx am game 

1 hour ago, msudawg said:

Don't think so. well it could happen if Baylor knocks off OU in the championship. but looks more like Texas is heading to Orlando 

MSU likely is heading to Nashville or Memphis....don't see us being sent to Houston unless sec doesn't want a ut-tx am game 

I don't think it would be the SEC that would not want the game. They do listen to the wants of the member teams.