The Batshit Insane QAnon Conspiracy Theory

Hugo Stiglitz

2 minutes ago, Hornius Emeritus said:

About 20 of us should infiltrate them and start promoting the most ridiculous things imaginable, reinforce each other, bring them all in, and then announce that they have been played like the stupid violins that they are, while some of us argue that, no, the ones who have been played are the ones who think that they have done the playing.

Isn’t that what this whole thing already is?

• Like 6

14 minutes ago, Hornius Emeritus said:

About 20 of us should infiltrate them and start promoting the most ridiculous things imaginable, reinforce each other, bring them all in, and then announce that they have been played like the stupid violins that they are, while some of us argue that, no, the ones who have been played are the ones who think that they have done the playing.

They should be losing their shit over this virus stuff in China and rioting in the streets.  Hell, there’s even a major bio research facility for studying SARS and a Ebola near the main outbreak.  Alex Jones is doing his part.  

23 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

They should be losing their shit over this virus stuff in China and rioting in the streets.  Hell, there’s even a major bio research facility for studying SARS and a Ebola near the main outbreak.  Alex Jones is doing his part.  

Jones is test-driving a theory that the globalists patented a Wuhan flu vaccine about a month ago and then released the virus into the wild so they could bank.

He's also twisting his mind into a pretzel trying to justify how it's okay that Trump's rollback on oversight of our water supply will mean that there will be more of that chemical that turns frogs gay in the water. He says the libz just put in so many stupid pesky regulations, poor Trump will be unintentionally gaying up our frogs, and our kids, very soon.

He says that same chemical is making our kids' dicks shrivel up and in two generations a boy with a dick the size of a large clit will regarded as the Second Cumming of Long Dong Silver. I took some liberty with the language there, but that really is one of the theories he's putting out there.

Of course you can save your son's talliwhacker with a water filtration system he can sell you.

12 hours ago, BrickHorn said:

To be fair to her, that noseless, spiral-eyed goofy face on the toaster strudel is eerily life-like.  

How did you notice that? I was too busy looking at her E.T. the Extraterrestrial eyes when she would pause and look into the camera.

I don't understand the Q people. Is it an offshoot cult of the Trump cult? Does anyone know who started it? Is it a big grifter con game? If you go to another country is it still 'Q' or is it another letter? Very odd, these people.

It started before Trump.  It started as a anti Clinton/Democrat thing...using pedophilia to tie together this "deep state."   Then they latched onto Trump as their leader out of the swamp.   Pretty sure for the most part it's all US centric.   I lost a friend to this.  He's intelligent, but has spent his whole life being different, and wanting to be just a little smarter than everyone else.  He deeply desires some, or any, conspiracy to come true so he can tell everyone "i told you so!!"

It's some sort of insecurity thing, I think, and the core of them are nerds who are pretty smart...but the majority of them now are just idiots, like the lady above.   As far as who really started it, or why, that's pretty much a mystery.  

• Like 2

On 1/24/2020 at 11:36 PM, Hornius Emeritus said:

My daddy always told me, "Son, when the monkeys are throwing shit in their cage, you don't go into the cage and start throwing shit also."

8 hours ago, pyrohornIII said:

It started before Trump.  It started as a anti Clinton/Democrat thing...using pedophilia to tie together this "deep state."   Then they latched onto Trump as their leader out of the swamp.   Pretty sure for the most part it's all US centric.   I lost a friend to this.  He's intelligent, but has spent his whole life being different, and wanting to be just a little smarter than everyone else.  He deeply desires some, or any, conspiracy to come true so he can tell everyone "i told you so!!"

It's some sort of insecurity thing, I think, and the core of them are nerds who are pretty smart...but the majority of them now are just idiots, like the lady above.   As far as who really started it, or why, that's pretty much a mystery.  

Thank you for the succinct explanation. It was a rabbit hole into which I dared not venture.

16 hours ago, pyrohornIII said:

Q didn't start posting until october of 2017.  certainly there's a lot of overlap with prior conservative conspiracy garbage like pizzagate, but Q is definitely trump-related. 

reading:

https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/QAnon

Edited by elfenix

6 hours ago, NameAlreadyInUse said:

Yeah Pizzagate was so successful that the execs decided to make a spinoff, and that's where Q came in.  Was kind of like when Rhoda got her own show after Mary Tyler Moore.

No, Jade Helm was the Mary Tyler Moore Show. Pizzagate is Lou Grant, and Q Anon might be closer to Phyllis than Rhoda.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

I’ve been saying for a while the main QAnon themes are ancient anti-Semitic tropes.

There needs to be a law (in the sense of Godwin's law) for the proposition that once a conspiracy theory reaches some threshhold number of believers it automatically becomes antisemitic.  100 people might blame chemtrails on something else, but the moment there's 1,000 of them it's definitely the Jews' fault.

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, wildcat09 said:

There needs to be a law (in the sense of Godwin's law) for the proposition that once a conspiracy theory reaches some threshhold number of believers it automatically becomes antisemitic.  100 people might blame chemtrails on something else, but the moment there's 1,000 of them it's definitely the Jews' fault.

The greatest lie the Freemasons ever told was that it was always the Jews fault. 

Please, drink bleach to counteract the Coronavirus:

https://www.thedailybeast.com/qanon-conspiracy-theorists-magic-cure-for-coronavirus-is-drinking-lethal-bleach

As the global death toll from an alarming new coronavirus surged this week, promoters of the pro-Trump QAnon conspiracy theory were urging their fans to ward off the illness by purchasing and drinking dangerous bleach.

The substance—dubbed “Miracle Mineral Solution” or “MMS”—has long been promoted by fringe groups as a combination miracle cure and vaccine for everything from autism to cancer and HIV/AIDS.

The Food and Drug Administration has repeatedly warned consumers not to drink MMS, last year calling it effectively a “dangerous bleach” that could cause “severe vomiting” and “acute liver failure.” But those warnings haven’t stopped QAnon devotees—who believe in a world where Donald Trump is at war with shadowy deep-state “cabal”—from promoting a lethal substance as a salve for a health crisis that speaks to the darkest recesses of fringe thought.

“I’m going to have to get home, and MMS the whole state,” prominent QAnon promoter Jordan Sather told his audience in a recent video. “MMS the whole shit out of everything.” 

“Chief Police 2,” a prominent anonymous QAnon account on Twitter, also pushed MMS as the coronavirus spread. On Friday, the account’s operator urged its nearly 18,000 followers to buy “20-20-20 spray,” an MMS concoction.

“New followers protect yourself with the 20-20-20 spray,” the tweet read. 

Spoiler

QAnon, a conspiracy theory reminiscent of Pizzagate that started with a series of online posts in October 2017 from an anonymous figure called “Q,” imagines a world where Donald Trump is engaged in a secret war with a cabal of pedophile-cannibals in the Democratic Party, the finance industry, Hollywood, and the “deep state.” 

Despite or perhaps in part because of such outlandish ideas, the theory has taken root with a segment of Trump’s base, with QAnon believers regularly appearing at the president’s campaign rallies. Trump has also routinely retweeted QAnon content, even though apparent devotees have been charged with murder and linked to other violent incidents. 

Coronavirus’ spread was a perfect fit for QAnon conspiracy theorists and others on the fringe right, who have already adopted the idea that the disease has been manufactured by shadowy forces. Sather, for example, has cited a 2015 patent for a potential avian coronavirus vaccine to suggest that the human form of the disease was deliberately created. Conspiracy-theory hub Infowars, meanwhile, has promoted the false idea that Microsoft billionaire Bill Gates’ philanthropic efforts are just a cover for a “depopulation agenda” centered on the virus. 

“In the conspiracy-theory community, Bill Gates is seen as this sort of budding eugenicist,” Mike Rothschild, a journalist who tracks the QAnon movement, told The Daily Beast.

While conspiracy theorists may disagree about what cabal is behind coronavirus, many of them agree on the “cure”: MMS. The substance, which becomes bleaching agent chlorine dioxide when combined with a citric acid like lime juice, has perhaps most prominently been promoted by a website linked to Jim Humble, a self-proclaimed archbishop who says he found MMS while on a gold-mining expedition in South America.

Through a Mexico-based church, the “Genesis II Church of Health and Healing,” MMS is offered for sale for $45. The church’s website claims it will eliminate coronavirus, among other ailments.

“ALL KITS HAVE THE 20-20-20 ESSENTIALS THAT CAN KILL THE CORONAVIRUS, OR ANY OTHER VIRUS JUST SPRAY YOUR MOUTH TWICE A DAY,” the church’s website reads.

Humble didn’t respond to a request for comment. 

Despite the obvious dangers of consuming bleach, MMS has also been embraced by a wider non-QAnon fringe eager for various miracle cures. On Facebook, for example, mothers desperate for a cure for autism promote the baseless idea that MMS will cure the disorder.   

Rothschild said QAnon personalities promote MMS in the same way that other right-wing figures sell vitamin supplements. 

“It’s lucrative,” he said. “You can sell this stuff to people and make a mint off of it.”

In August, the FDA said it was “not aware of any scientific evidence” that MMS has medical properties. In 2009, a woman who took MMS to avoid contracting malaria died almost immediately after swallowing it for the first time. 

“Ingesting these products is the same as drinking bleach,” FDA Acting Commissioner Ned Sharpless said in an August 2019 statement. 

Meanwhile, more than 2,700 cases of coronavirus had been confirmed as of Monday, while the United States told travelers to “reconsider” Chinese travel. Despite the dangers associated with MMS, and despite the IRL consequences of the coronavirus outbreak coming into sharper focus, new Twitter accounts continued to pop up pushing MMS as the disease spread. One tweet advocated a bizarre anti-coronavirus regimen of MMS bleach and colloidal silver, a substance known to give people who take it a bluish tint to their skin. 

Coronavirus is just the latest disease to be used to sell MMS, according to Rothschild. There was no reason to believe it would be the last.

“I don’t understand how people who promote this stuff can sleep at night,” he said.

Lol this takes well poisoning to a whole new level.

Haven't seen any bleach ads on the ultra boomer version of 8channel - voat/qrv.

You guys are aware anyone can post anonymously to these forums then write a news story about it right? They do this on four chins constantly.

• 2 weeks later...

Hoo boy this one has it all:

1. Aussie shrink Russell McGregor files complaint with psychiatry board about the ethics of a colleague. Said colleague's ethical breach is to have McGregor's wife on his couch, and I ain't talking about for therapy sessions. He's getting into Mrs McGregor's "map o'Tazzy." (Probably now antiquated Aussie for poon -- back before shaving was everywhere, bush-adorned pussies resembled a map of Tasmania.)

2. A third shrink intervened on this complaint, saying that McGregor seemed to be crazy. They start looking into McGregor's internet posting.

3. And what do they find? A Q-Palooza, posted on his psychiatry practice's blog. “Fight with your keyboard, knowledge and pen,” McGregor wrote in one post in January 2018. “Follow Q breadcrumbs on 8chan. The evil truth will be hard for most to bear. Be brave. Seek loved ones and offer compassion to friends and family.”

4. There are more than 300 such posts, some of which claim Trump has taped proof of an international Satanic pedophile ring, 9/11 was faked, and that Julian Assange should be Aussie PM.

5. He gets called before the council. He tells the council: "“If you had any understanding of politics, you would understand that the beliefs that are actually put on the blog are actually the directives from President Trump," and brings them a 600-page document to read for proof. 

6. They don't read his book, and he is suspended for being crazy. He calls one of the council members a “filthy dirty fucking leftwing slut” and claimed she “knowingly used the power of political correctness to inflict woman to male intimidation and assault against me... You think you can do this just because I’m rightwing?”

7. So he goes back to blogging on the practice's website. Somehow they couldn't stop him.  The council was nothing more than a “pedophile protection agency,” “deranged President Trump haters and those who are political sycophants of what the Deep State represents."

8. Best part -- dude is still blogging!

Here's his latest:  As you all know I have provided multiple mathematical proofs for the association between POTUS and Q. These revolved around Q Post/POTUS tweet time delta’s. These conclusively prove that the chance of no association (rejection of null hypothesis) approaches zero. More accurately it is 1/Graham’s Number, which is indeed mathematically impossible.

POTUS is Q. It is a fact.

The Medical Council of NSW knows this 100%. I have provided the evidence in very easy to follow steps. Nevertheless here is a video to show progressives. It will be important to tell them that Q is the 17th letter in the alphabet because they are not very good at deductive reasoning.

Please however stand back as they may get violent:

• 1 month later...