The Batshit Insane QAnon Conspiracy Theory

Hugo Stiglitz

That's just what a blood sucking baby killer would say...

He’s not there yet. He’s being recruited. Vacays are next level interviews for sure but he’s got a few more rounds before the challis with baby blood is introduced. We (yes I said we) can’t afford to have any slip ups with how close Q is to the truth. So we have to be extra careful. Once we know he really thinks we are just normal people then and only then can we normalize drinking human blood.

Can’t believe you guys don’t get this. Shocking really.

22 minutes ago, Cousin Strawberry said:

This is a big deal if you’re a Qtard.  Tomorrow all demonrats exposed and the cabal is destroyed.

5D25040E-EEE7-4D89-82DC-B53252B88B8B.jpeg

What does that mean? I’m un-qified. I get demonrats and cabal destruction. I don’t understand the connection.

Edited by Willfully Horn
Clarity

57 minutes ago, Cousin Strawberry said:

This is a big deal if you’re a Qtard.  Tomorrow all demonrats exposed and the cabal is destroyed.

5D25040E-EEE7-4D89-82DC-B53252B88B8B.jpeg

Here's someone who explains their thinking a little. He has a lot of followers.

They also believe it is linked to the vaccine rollout coordinated with the military logistics guy:

One does get the idea, after a while, that if there was a hostile government group that wanted to take over the WH, this Q type cult would be a radicalized way to do it. They believe so strongly in the info that is told to them that if a group did start picking up Democrats, professors, governors, or others in the street and hauling them off to gulags, they would be cheering instead of appalled.

So is today the big day then? 

I keep wondering in horror and confusion how a group of so many people, some of them decently educated with a modicum of life experience, can be constantly strung along with this, "soon" "next time" "the secret will be revealed" "the good shall triumph over evil" "someday" "it's coming" "be patient" "the powers that be are almost ready to reveal themselves", etc., etc., etc.  How can this keep working over and over again.  And then I remembered, "Oh yeah, that's how most religions work."  

This movement is gonna make a fuckton of movie off gullible people in the next few years.  I wish I had thought of it first.  

If you had told me 20 years ago that JFK, Jr. would have walked away from that plane crash and that George Magazine would turn into the dark-web Qanon movement, I'd have said, "Yes, Obviously."  

38 minutes ago, Lobo said:

So is today the big day then? 

I keep wondering in horror and confusion how a group of so many people, some of them decently educated with a modicum of life experience, can be constantly strung along with this, "soon" "next time" "the secret will be revealed" "the good shall triumph over evil" "someday" "it's coming" "be patient" "the powers that be are almost ready to reveal themselves", etc., etc., etc.  How can this keep working over and over again.  And then I remembered, "Oh yeah, that's how most religions work."  

This movement is gonna make a fuckton of movie off gullible people in the next few years.  I wish I had thought of it first.  

If you had told me 20 years ago that JFK, Jr. would have walked away from that plane crash and that George Magazine would turn into the dark-web Qanon movement, I'd have said, "Yes, Obviously."  

That article by the video game guy that was posted a little while back explains it best. It’s a never ending wormhole. 

• Like 1

I just got a text from my mom that linked to a tweet. First part said something about POTUS being born on an eclipse. Then dates tomorrow and Monday. I asked her to stop sending this stuff. She took it as “never send me a text again”. Awesome.

4bc94c7a60734ac87ae32a6819a42845.jpg

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, kmac30 said:

I just got a text from my mom that linked to a tweet. First part said something about POTUS being born on an eclipse. Then dates tomorrow and Monday. I asked her to stop sending this stuff. She took it as “never send me a text again”. Awesome.

So...Trump is ushering in the New World Order?

I know trying to understand crazy is futile, but how does shit like that not set off even some alarm bells? How does the US declare martial law outside of its own border?  How would we have jurisdiction to make global arrests?  I know jingoism is in fashion, but how do they not understand basic sovereignty?

• Hook 'Em 1

33 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

That’s really the only valid response to something that absolutely batty.

That, and/or “so....when this doesn’t happen, will you finally realize that this Q stuff is absolute nutty bullshit?”

No, don't you understand, things predicted that do not happen are actually proof that things are happening. If Q told you everything at once, you couldn't handle it.  You probably went to college, you fucking dumbass. How many youtube videos do I have show you before you finally get it?  Do your own research!  Gawd.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, kmac30 said:

They forgot the radio signals that make all civilian ammunition inoperative, but doesn't affect military ammunition.  They should have included that, too.

• Haha 2

"I just got a text from my mom that linked to a tweet. First part said something about POTUS being born on an eclipse. Then dates tomorrow and Monday. I asked her to stop sending this stuff. She took it as “never send me a text again”. Awesome."

Damn!  Some people have all the fkn luck!

That’s really the only valid response to something that absolutely batty.

That, and/or “so....when this doesn’t happen, will you finally realize that this Q stuff is absolute nutty bullshit?”

I have debated taking this approach. Previously a lot of “stuff” was supposed to happen on Nov 4th. Obviously it didn’t or hasn’t and isn’t. I just know she’s going to have some deflecting answer. Pretty sure she thinks I’m with the evil side now.

I know trying to understand crazy is futile, but how does shit like that not set off even some alarm bells? How does the US declare martial law outside of its own border?  How would we have jurisdiction to make global arrests?  I know jingoism is in fashion, but how do they not understand basic sovereignty?

When I was reading this my initial thought was “this is a joke, she’s fucking with me now.” Then I spoke with my sister and she and her husband got the same “info.” It’s just so far out there and unrealistic. The people coming up with it are now just fucking with the believers.

This is your mom and she's serious? I'm sorry for joking because this is definitely 'far out there.' If you care to give some backstory, is your sister of a similar mindset as you--that this is not reality? If so, is your mom by herself and perhaps more easily taken down the path for these charlatans and hucksters? It's a little like the elder abuse scams in a way and that can help if you need to (I don't know what else to call it but it seems apt) stage an intervention. Is she spending a lot of time on Facebook or social media or Fox? It gets in people's heads, but she is being 'targeted' by bad people, not the other way around.

I wish you luck, watching those we love being propagandized is heart breaking.

Sometimes I think it helps to take the words from one of these pitches and turn it into the obvious ploy that it is:

"We need 100% of people indoors TO BUY OUR USED CARS WORLDWIDE! It is going to be very painful, but we can no longer have people WITHOUT OUR USED CARS! Around Sunday/Monday, we will tweet: OUR FELLOW AMERICANS, THE SALE IS UPON US!"

People can deflect from that and say, 'oh no, this isn't it at all,' but if one keeps at it from that angle, it can sow a little doubt if one does it with humor...

Otherwise, distract, distract, distract....

12 hours ago, Scheiss Meister said:

They forgot the radio signals that make all civilian ammunition inoperative, but doesn't affect military ammunition.  They should have included that, too.

Small quibble.  They never closed the quote.  So dotard is apparently going to tweet all of that and then, presumably, more.

Edited by Biff Tannen
meant to quote the original, but we all know what I'm referring to

I assume this falls under Q shit, but apparently Flynn and some general who has been retired for 30 years got on a podcast and said that 5 spec ops soldiers and one CIA agent died over the weekend (helicopter crash or they killed each other, unclear), but they managed to recover an voting machine server in Iran or some shit. En route to Trump now.

Forget lacking the cognitive skills to realize that you're getting conned...how do they even keep up with all of this shit? Some new, intricate web of deceit every damn day.

3 hours ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

This is your mom and she's serious? I'm sorry for joking because this is definitely 'far out there.' If you care to give some backstory, is your sister of a similar mindset as you--that this is not reality? If so, is your mom by herself and perhaps more easily taken down the path for these charlatans and hucksters? It's a little like the elder abuse scams in a way and that can help if you need to (I don't know what else to call it but it seems apt) stage an intervention. Is she spending a lot of time on Facebook or social media or Fox? It gets in people's heads, but she is being 'targeted' by bad people, not the other way around.

Regardless of the amount of money your mom has, she could be giving a lot to these causes. And if you truly believed all of the Q crap is true, it would make perfect sense to give away everything you have to help protect America or missing kids or whatever they believe.

You should find a way to monitor, if not approve, major expenditures. Of course, a good Q huckster will warn her about that in advance.

20 hours ago, kmac30 said:

I'm reminded of an old saying - no child should ever have to bury their parent - make sure and bring a shovel along and make them dig their own fucking grave.

5 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

So today's the day?

Well, umm......two weeks.  I can tell that the plan changed because the Broncos were forced to play without a starting QB, and QB starts with "Q," and the NFL is a three-word entity, like the CIA, FBI, and DOJ (duh, do you think that's a coincidence?!?), except the NFL is loyal to our President, and he is using them to send messages to his loyal supporters, and if you look at the NFL schedule, there are "games" scheduled to happen in two weeks.  It's all right there in front of you!  Do the research!

1 minute ago, Brisketexan said:

Well, umm......two weeks.  I can tell that the plan changed because the Broncos were forced to play without a starting QB, and QB starts with "Q," and the NFL is a three-word entity, like the CIA, FBI, and DOJ (duh, do you think that's a coincidence?!?), except the NFL is loyal to our President, and he is using them to send messages to his loyal supporters, and if you look at the NFL schedule, there are "games" scheduled to happen in two weeks.  It's all right there in front of you!  Do the research!

But what about the ones who took a knee?  Are they a part of the misdirection to shield the all and powerful orange god?

Just now, Leeroy Jenkins said:

But what about the ones who took a knee?  Are they a part of the misdirection to shield the all and powerful orange god?

The NFL owners allow them to remain in the league as misdirection, because the Bilderbergers and Deep State might catch on to the NFL as Trump's secret weapon if they don't.  You can tell this, because when the players kneel, the NFL owners make sure that there is at least one stadium hot dog vendor present in the stadium.  Hot dogs are a tubular shape, like the tunnel under Comet Ping Pong Pizza, so this tells us that the NFL owners are letting this happen because they are aware of the child-sacrifice going on that Trump will stop.  TRUST THE PLAN!

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

So today's the day?

Well, today should be the START at the latest, given there's 86,400 seconds in a day, the sheer amount of time it would take to rattle off 500,000 indictments would be like watching Oprah giving away cars for 3-4 weeks non-stop. EVERYBODY GETS AN INDICTMENT!!!

I assume this falls under Q shit, but apparently Flynn and some general who has been retired for 30 years got on a podcast and said that 5 spec ops soldiers and one CIA agent died over the weekend (helicopter crash or they killed each other, unclear), but they managed to recover an voting machine server in Iran or some shit. En route to Trump now.

tenor.gif?itemid=13203899

1 minute ago, Yuk said:

Boomers envision life as some shitty Michael Bay movie

It's all magical thinking insanity.

I work with people in "political leadership."  I grew up with people in "political leadership."  The whole Q-worldview crumbles when it runs up against this simple truth: they're all just people.  They rode their bikes around the neighborhood with the other kids.  They go to the beach.  They eat tacos.  They're just like the rest of us.  Yes, even the ones who went to fancy ivy league schools...many of whom went to regular high schools right here in River City, etc.  They aren't eating pizza made with the blood of children.  Instead, they live lives that look a whole lot like ours.

If you live in a world where every single thing is a sign and a code -- and even those things that DON'T contain a sign or code are proof that everything else IS a sign or code -- you're insane.  Truly, you are not thinking like a rational human being.

• Hook 'Em 1

4 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

It's all magical thinking insanity.

I work with people in "political leadership."  I grew up with people in "political leadership."  The whole Q-worldview crumbles when it runs up against this simple truth: they're all just people.  They rode their bikes around the neighborhood with the other kids.  They go to the beach.  They eat tacos.  They're just like the rest of us.  Yes, even the ones who went to fancy ivy league schools...many of whom went to regular high schools right here in River City, etc.  They aren't eating pizza made with the blood of children.  Instead, they live lives that look a whole lot like ours.

If you live in a world where every single thing is a sign and a code -- and even those things that DON'T contain a sign or code are proof that everything else IS a sign or code -- you're insane.  Truly, you are not thinking like a rational human being.

This sounds like something a lizard person would say. 

saw this beauty just now:

" Biden wearing Dog socks.
Pompeo tweets "when TRYPtophan hits" with dog pic
Photo released of Trump playing golf in front of a waterFALL.
Lude says Biden will turn self in.
Scavino tweets Marine One over Great *Falls*.
Great Falls is on Old Dominion Rd.
Joe trips and falls.
Dog is named Major (Think MilOp).
Biden sees Dr, no eyes allowed.
"2nd opinion".
Das Boot.

"Learn the Comms""

most are convinced that Biden is under house arrest right now and the boot for his sprained ankle is covering a monitor.  It is only a matter of time before he concedes (to take the death penalty off the table for his treason) and is sentenced during a tribunal.

6 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

giphy.gif

• Hook 'Em 1

saw this beauty just now:
" Biden wearing Dog socks.
Pompeo tweets "when TRYPtophan hits" with dog pic
Photo released of Trump playing golf in front of a waterFALL.
Lude says Biden will turn self in.
Scavino tweets Marine One over Great *Falls*.
Great Falls is on Old Dominion Rd.
Joe trips and falls.
Dog is named Major (Think MilOp).
Biden sees Dr, no eyes allowed.
"2nd opinion".
Das Boot.

"Learn the Comms""
most are convinced that Biden is under house arrest right now and the boot for his sprained ankle is covering a monitor.  It is only a matter of time before he concedes (to take the death penalty off the table for his treason) and is sentenced during a tribunal.

2zkebd.png
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 11/28/2020 at 5:51 PM, kmac30 said:

11 hours ago, Biff Tannen said:

So today's the day?

image.gif.f7beb08bb613f6b38bb6b9e46586f127.gif

Dammit, what the fuck Q?  I shaved my balls for this?  I gotta knick on my taint like you wouldn't believe.  

Is Qanon working off some kinda Aggie version of the Gregorian calendar or what?  

I do wish sometimes we could tone down the rhetoric on CR a bit because I know there's a couple dozen posters on Surly that are serious Qanon believers and I'd love to hear from them.  I won't register/post on texags, so I was kinda hoping we could create a safe space for the surly Q folks to feel at ease.  Any chance?  

20 minutes ago, Lobo said:

Dammit, what the fuck Q?  I shaved my balls for this?  I gotta knick on my taint like you wouldn't believe.  

Is Qanon working off some kinda Aggie version of the Gregorian calendar or what?  

I do wish sometimes we could tone down the rhetoric on CR a bit because I know there's a couple dozen posters on Surly that are serious Qanon believers and I'd love to hear from them.  I won't register/post on texags, so I was kinda hoping we could create a safe space for the surly Q folks to feel at ease.  Any chance?  

image.gif.afec87211da4a4770abc58f8d0e0c843.gif

2 hours ago, Lobo said:

there's a couple dozen posters on Surly that are serious Qanon believers

shades of gray - no one is a serious Q believer. (Perhaps aggy, but they have been Larping all their life - it's hardwired into the aggy hive brain).

Q Believers now understand it started as a joke. But the story evolved: real patriots are now in control of the medium. Stand by. zone out reality

It is fantasy, with adults hooked on the drama. Circuses for the mob. They have given up on the grim reality of living. They would rather live out a manufactured narrative dumb enough for aggy to slobber. They need a hero and a redeemer. 

Enter Josh Hawley to make everything alright in trumplandia . . . 

Josh Hawley has had a pretty good year. The Republican senator from Missouri has carved out a national profile with his smooth blend of theocratic quasi-authoritarianism combined with populist-inflected rhetoric that’s substantively barren enough to avoid threatening the party’s donor base.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/opinion/josh-hawley-e2-80-99s-populist-shtick-is-undermined-by-one-glaring-weakness/ar-BB1bvp6j

Hawley is looking to sell a lot of bullshit to the ravenous Trump hordes. Choose wisely Trump horde. 

Sometimes I think it helps to take the words from one of these pitches and turn it into the obvious ploy that it is:
"We need 100% of people indoors TO BUY OUR USED CARS WORLDWIDE! It is going to be very painful, but we can no longer have people WITHOUT OUR USED CARS! Around Sunday/Monday, we will tweet: OUR FELLOW AMERICANS, THE SALE IS UPON US!"
People can deflect from that and say, 'oh no, this isn't it at all,' but if one keeps at it from that angle, it can sow a little doubt if one does it with humor...
Otherwise, distract, distract, distract....

Yes. My mom. Sister isn’t a Q believer. My parents are still married. My mom is not the smartest (and that’s ok). My dad has always been a pretty smart guy (UT grad). I don’t think he is a Q believer but when I bring up my mom he scoffs at it. My sister lives around the corner from my parents so she sees them often. I told her this weekend I thought mom is showing signs of dementia. She doesn’t think so. I think she’s too close and or just not open to seeing it.

I don’t believe my mom is sending anyone money. She has always been a nosy Nancy and digs through facebook and the net to find old people/friends and see what they’re doing. She’s always asking about random people I went to high school with “what is Brian up to?” (I don’t know. I haven’t thought about that guy in 20 yrs).

Part of me wants to call her and discuss the last few days and how nothing happened. But I really don’t want to hear any more of this nonsense. I read an article about dealing with family Q and the more I try to show her how wrong she is, the more evil and uninformed she sees me. And I think that’s true. She told my sister recently that I’m just so uninformed about what’s going on in this country, but I have young kids and we’re so busy.

My mom has been addicted to the internet for a handful of years now. She told me about waking up at 2 am and getting online, laying in bed thinking about something/someone so she would get online to figure it out, etc. That, I’m assuming, lead to finding crazy stories that you can find a way to make sound legit. Once one does, then another kind of does and so on.

I posted earlier about how I realized all of this a couple months ago. My sister said it’s been going on for a while.

I could go on about my mom but it’s not worth the time.