The Batshit Insane QAnon Conspiracy Theory

Hugo Stiglitz

Yeah growing up in a small town, you had to go to church if you were in business. People wanted to know what kind of God you worshipped I guess.  I was First Baptist church had a gym with a basketball court.  And it wasn't the first time, even with that guy, but also did trade blowjobs with a friend in the baptismal of that church once.  

As soon as I figured out I wouldn't ever have to go to church again to be successful in business because I'd left the small town, I have only entered churches for weddings and funerals, with a couple of exceptions like visiting a cathedral in Europe to see the opulence.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, Beau Vine said:

^^^^

I looked up his house on Google Maps, trying to figure out what that thing behind it is, and he's, uh... done some work on the place since the GM cam came around last...

image.png.eebb38491ff424b9a943ec763bef651f.png

I mean, who wants big trees in Alpine?

looks like they widened the street and he has a smaller yard now.

11 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

I figured it was just a cheapass upstairs deck he tried to add to his fancy Alpine house.  Made out of an 18-wheeler trailer or something.

I think its a deck for night sky viewing. My neighbor has something that looks like that, and he lays up there at night on a flat lawn chair. The sides are for blocking light pollution.

Also, the picture I posted must be new, because I saw another that was the same house, but he had spray painted "Stop the Steal" and a bunch of Q anon shit on the house. That appears to have been painted over and replaced by actual signs and posters. There is a large poster that you can't see in that pic that says "Make China Great Again".

Didn't say it was.  Said it feels like it.  I love Alpine.  Doesn't feel like a trumpkin-ville, even if it is.
Agree. Was out there for Thanksgiving. Most places were strict about masks, but that whole area is a magnet for contrarions, libertarians also socially odd people. Real weird but fun mix of preppers, hikers, gun nutters, geology buffs, dweebs, tweekers, greasers and what have you
  • Hook 'Em 2

2 minutes ago, Born to Run said:
11 minutes ago, Underdog said:
Wait...  someone traded blowjobs at a church?  Holy shit. 

You really got to have trust for reciprocity in that situation regardless of sexual preference. Zzzz

That's why my Church preaches the Book of Reciprocity, Chapter 6, Verse 9.

9 hours ago, Born to Run said:
10 hours ago, Biff Tannen said:
Didn't say it was.  Said it feels like it.  I love Alpine.  Doesn't feel like a trumpkin-ville, even if it is.

Agree. Was out there for Thanksgiving. Most places were strict about masks, but that whole area is a magnet for contrarions, libertarians also socially odd people. Real weird but fun mix of preppers, hikers, gun nutters, geology buffs, dweebs, tweekers, greasers and what have you

A couple of years ago there were a few stickers around town that said "Austin may be weird, but we are out there."

• Hook 'Em 1

And the lady who runs the bookstore there moved from Houston because she loves desert plants. She is the first and maybe last native Texan I'll ever meet who said she would fight tooth and nail to stop HEB from coming to town. She is happy with their shitty and expensive off-brand local grocery, thank you very much. 

15 hours ago, Born to Run said:
16 hours ago, Biff Tannen said:

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

I just spoke with Q.  Its all true.  Biden is dead, and Trump is still president.  In fact Biden IS Trump pretending to be Biden which is how he is still president!   Tell all your Trumpkin friends and relatives.  They must honor Trump, by honoring Biden...who is Trump!  This is the way.

• Like 1

I just spoke with Q.  Its all true.  Biden is dead, and Trump is still president.  In fact Biden IS Trump pretending to be Biden which is how he is still president!   Tell all your Trumpkin friends and relatives.  They must honor Trump, by honoring Biden...who is Trump!  This is the way.

giphy.gif
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

I don't necessarily suggest it, but if anyone wants to see the pre-Q social media freaks in action, check out the Cecil Hotel documentary on Netflix.  It's infuriating, yet enlightening(?) on how it came about.  There are just a fuck ton of people with ZERO critical thinking skills that have nothing better to do than spend their lives on social media searching for conspiracy theories that don't exist.  

39 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

I don't necessarily suggest it, but if anyone wants to see the pre-Q social media freaks in action, check out the Cecil Hotel documentary on Netflix.  It's infuriating, yet enlightening(?) on how it came about.  There are just a fuck ton of people with ZERO critical thinking skills that have nothing better to do than spend their lives on social media searching for conspiracy theories that don't exist.  

Also a common thread with the “Free Britney” crowd in the Framing Britney Spears doc.  It’s epidemic.  

2 hours ago, longhornmatt said:

It will all be uncovered when “Joe Biden” does a weird Von Erich iron claw type move where he runs his palm across Melania’s face and she recognizes the smell of KFC and the delicate touch of abnormally tiny fingers on her sinuses.

spacer.png

I just did a full body shiver. 

On 2/16/2021 at 7:39 PM, Horn Dog said:

So Trust The Plan?

33 minutes ago, Beau Vine said:

Why are the names blocked?

31 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

This. 

A shitload of these people spout this nonsense because they get little pushback.  They get ignored by relatives/friends on social media, and they take that silence as acceptance.  They go online and in echo chambers where they reinforce each other's beliefs, making them think that A) their numbers are larger than they are and B) that these insane beliefs are okay.

On 2/12/2021 at 7:44 PM, Born to Run said:
On 2/12/2021 at 6:22 PM, Biff Tannen said:

You know, there's going to be sex, drugs, rock-n-roll... chips, dips, chains, whips...  your basic Trumper orgy type of thing.  I mean, uh, I'm not talking candlewax on the nipples, or witchcraft or anything like that, no, no, no.  Just a couple of hundred "Meal Team Sixers" and "Pota-triot" types at any given time running around in their camo underwear, acting like complete animals.

*poetic license.