The Batshit Insane QAnon Conspiracy Theory

Hugo Stiglitz

On 3/30/2021 at 1:28 PM, Brisketexan said:

Let's get this straight....a virus that arose in China, and infected and killed a shitload of chinese, and spread all over the world, including hundreds of countries OTHER than the USA.....wasn't just about hurting the US, but was really about hurting just Trump in particular.

See, you get it.  It's not that hard.

1 hour ago, JimmyJames said:

Yep. Trump is the only person in history dumb enough to not recognize the presidential moment for what it was. If he had half a clue he could have easily won by treating the pandemic seriously but thank God he’s a total fucking moron and that ironically saved the country from the abyss.  He will never run again because he’s a complete fucking scam artist coward. 

i mean that's been my constant refrain about pretty much everything for the past 4 years... thank god his cruelty and evil was matched by his incompetence! 😳

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

It’s just sad that all of you mental midgets can’t see the forest for the trees. The secret pedophile space Jews are laughing at you all right now  from their space laser station (orthodox) while they control all the worlds financial systems via a complex web of underground tubes and untraceable radio frequencies.  

Some day reality is gonna to smack you all in the face as Steven Seagall busts into your house via no knock warrant and drags you away to be put on the firing line with clintons, bill gates, the guy who voiced Wall-e, and that one super gay guy from Will and Grace.

q

• Haha 2

11 hours ago, PenelopeWitherspoon said:

Watching the Q doc. These people are fucking dumb.

Was just about to post that same thing, actually.  We watched episodes 3 and 4 last night.  So.  Fucking.  Stupid.

The worst part is despite being that fucking stupid, it managed to get 40% of the country to buy into it.  

4 minutes ago, Aqua Buddha said:

Was just about to post that same thing, actually.  We watched episodes 3 and 4 last night.  So.  Fucking.  Stupid.

The worst part is despite being that fucking stupid, it managed to get 40% of the country to buy into it.  

I know.  How stupid are our fellow Americans?

10 minutes ago, PenelopeWitherspoon said:

I know.  How stupid are our fellow Americans?

Ummmmm......

Just now, SydneyCarton said:

Please. You know the fucking answer to that already. And you don't actually want to know the answer to that. 

This.

I mean....all the stupid.  Imagine infinite stupidity.  Then triple it.  Then imagine someone who is actually that stupid.  Then realize that THAT person thinks that 40% of America is WAY more stupid than he is, and he's right.

• Hook 'Em 1

32 minutes ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

I have got to order one of these Weather Weapons. China via Ecuador. (Because Puerto Rico was unavailable)

She mean the winter storm that we literally watched come down from Canada, and that affected many states other than Texas in some form or another?  That was predicted by meteorologists a week or two before it happened?

12 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

She mean the winter storm that we literally watched come down from Canada, and that affected many states other than Texas in some form or another?  That was predicted by meteorologists a week or two before it happened?

They deployed the bunker fuel to pull the polar vortex down to Texas. Very clever of them lizard people.

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, washparkhorn said:

They deployed the bunker fuel to pull the polar vortex down to Texas. Very clever of them lizard people.

It WAS the only option, after the Jewish Space Lasers were out of comission.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 3/31/2021 at 5:54 PM, NameAlreadyInUse said:

And let's not forget, a global pandemic before Trump would've been a fucking layup for auto reelection for any other president we've ever had in this country's history.  Hell, it would've been a layup for reelection for any of the other candidates that ran against Trump in either the democratic or the republican primaries in 2016.  Every other one of them would've had a professional organization and a unified message that would've worked to slow the spread until a cure/vaccine could've been found, would've gotten us to proper testing earlier with an attempt at rules of entry and contact tracing etc.  and would've kept the crazies from gaining a foothold on the narrative.  Literally any other president would've saved hundreds of thousands of lives in the US.

It's mind-boggling really. Trump would've been given a free pass if the economy tanked because of the pandemic. Just take it seriously, treat it with respect and let the nerds handle policy. Be a voice of reason and unify the people against a common enemy and there's no way you're losing to a candidate as uninspiring as Joe Biden from fucking Delaware. But the MF'er can't help himself -- or he's so completely jammed up with the wrong people that he HAD to do what he did. Or, he's just Trump. Could be just that.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

I have got to order one of these Weather Weapons. China via Ecuador. (Because Puerto Rico was unavailable)

A buddy was giving me the rundown on this that he heard from his mother in law. Started off something about China surrounding the US and then quickly turned into "a deal being made" between Biden and them. He couldn't really explain it fully, since he doesn't buy in to the bs, so I was hoping to come across something more detailed. I'm still confused. 

So the QAnon Doc finished up tonight with a two-parter and Cullen Hoback (the doc director and researcher) fires his shot at who he thinks Q is or at least was for the last 3 years.  Remember, he put 3 years of his time chasing this documentary down.

Now, of course the Q's will never admit that they've been led and driven into a hysteria from some social anxiety dork living in the Phillipines off Daddy's pig farm, who riled them up for his own ego and satisfaction..... but it's a pretty compelling case made.  Access, motivation, expertise, and the half baked personality to want the.... infamy.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

On 3/30/2021 at 2:39 PM, Brisketexan said:

And with that, a light bulb went off over my head.

Notice how a ridiculously high percentage of the nutbars who indulge in these conspiracies and attacked the capitol are realtors, or various other "self-employed" jobs?  It occurred to me that it takes that kind of job to be able to find the time to watch FUCKING 18 HOURS OF YOUTUBE VIDEOS. 

I barely have time to watch 30 minutes of TV a night.  I sure as shit don't have the time to just watch hours upon hours of videos.  These things go together -- a lot of time on one's hands, and falling down nutbar conspiracy video rabbit holes.  That's my hypothesis.

I pointed that out when the coup attempt first happened and some other posters were thinking it was poor Trump supporters. Working class people don’t have the time to get into all the online shit that Trump’s most deranged supporters binge on. 

8 hours ago, Patrick Bateman said:

So the QAnon Doc finished up tonight with a two-parter and Cullen Hoback (the doc director and researcher) fires his shot at who he thinks Q is or at least was for the last 3 years.  Remember, he put 3 years of his time chasing this documentary down.

Now, of course the Q's will never admit that they've been led and driven into a hysteria from some social anxiety dork living in the Phillipines off Daddy's pig farm, who riled them up for his own ego and satisfaction..... but it's a pretty compelling case made.  Access, motivation, expertise, and the half baked personality to want the.... infamy.

I refuse to watch the series, but where is Ron Watkins?  Is he in exile somewhere or is he hanging out in the US?

51 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

I refuse to watch the series, but where is Ron Watkins?  Is he in exile somewhere or is he hanging out in the US?

Ron/"C0demonkey"/the son lives in Japan as of Jan this year, but was previously living in Manilla with his dad

8 hours ago, Biff Tannen said:

We have a bunch of blue collar workers on Surly?  I find that unlikely.

Maybe not traditional "blue" collar, but definitely a punch-in/punch-out job........my own bio clearly states, "Shift Manager" and has for years.  

Edited by Lobo

On 4/4/2021 at 10:49 PM, Captainant said:

The finale of the HBO docuseries on Q makes a pretty well documented and supported case that the Watkins father/son duo have been running Q since the move to 8chan

I've been hearing that for I think at least a year, maybe more.  When one of the Watkins' sites would go down, Q would go silent, etc. with some implying that the Watkins were reluctant to post as Q on other websites due to a risk of being discovered. Also Ron tried to tell Q's followers to get a life after all of the election craziness died down.

If they were actually identified as being behind Q, they open themselves up to a shitload of litigation, and they both know it.

• Hook 'Em 2

3 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

I've been hearing that for I think at least a year, maybe more.  When one of the Watkins' sites would go down, Q would go silent, etc. with some implying that the Watkins were reluctant to post as Q on other websites due to a risk of being discovered. Also Ron tried to tell Q's followers to get a life after all of the election craziness died down.

If they were actually identified as being behind Q, they open themselves up to a shitload of litigation, and they both know it.

The scenes from the capitol riot are even more surreal after seeing Jim Watkins get treated like a celebrity by boomers and then march on the capital with them

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Bama Chick said:

Yeah - The Watkins are behind Q.

Ron is the “public mouth” and Jim is the behind the scenes guy.

I hate them both, irrespective of the Q shenanigans.

Yeah, they are both fucked up people. 

That documentary is fucking scary. People are crazy and stupid.  Lots of overlap there.

For those who watched this documentary, did the players believe the Q stuff? I’m assuming the guy on the most wanted list probably did, but did the martiaL artist hair dude, the one suspected of being Q? Or his dad? Nice guy in a wheelchair?

Was it a troll job, or delusion?

Edited by Willfully Horn
Edit

For those who watched this documentary, did the players believe the Q stuff? I’m assuming the guy on the most wanted list probably did, but did the martiaL artist hair dude, the one suspected of being Q? Or his dad? Nice guy in a wheelchair?
Was it a troll job, or delusion?

Pure troll, they hijacked the Q account and immediately began posting their own brand of bullshit. Lots of “well I don’t really know much about Q, but some of what he says seems correct” language just to keep the troll going. Lots of shit-eating grinning happening, fucking embodying the universal troll symbol on screen. The Watkinses are some of the worst humans I’ve ever seen. The dude in the wheelchair probably believed it at first but then wised up pretty quickly. He even said at one point that he just didn’t realize that the internet was the real world and carries consequences, that he had always seen them as two totally separate things. Lots of crazy to unpack in this one.
  • Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

25 minutes ago, longhornsftmfw said:

Pure troll, they hijacked the Q account and immediately began posting their own brand of bullshit. Lots of “well I don’t really know much about Q, but some of what he says seems correct” language just to keep the troll going. Lots of shit-eating grinning happening, fucking embodying the universal troll symbol on screen. The Watkinses are some of the worst humans I’ve ever seen. The dude in the wheelchair probably believed it at first but then wised up pretty quickly. He even said at one point that he just didn’t realize that the internet was the real world and carries consequences, that he had always seen them as two totally separate things. Lots of crazy to unpack in this one.

Fred - wheelchair guy - is a bit of a tragic character in my view. He grew up with a brittle bone disease so he never was able to socialize in "the real world" and cut his teeth in /b/ with 4chan being his only access to interact with other people. He never saw real world consequences for his online actions because there was not a real world to him, and it gave him a huge blindspot to the danger growing on his own platform. 

He's not a good or well adjusted person, but he seems remorseful of his role now that he sees the whole picture. 

The Watkins however, are straight up internet trolls. Ron is a fucking otaku weeb for chrissakes

Edited by Captainant
Fkn autocorrect
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 3

Fred - wheelchair guy - is a bit of a tragic character in my view. He grew up with a brittle bone disease so he never was able to socialize in "the real world" and cut his teeth in /b/ with 4chan being his only access to interact with other people. He never saw real world consequences for his online actions because there was not a real world to him, and it gave him a huge blindspot to the danger growing on his own platform. 
He's not a good or well adjusted person, but he seems remorseful of his role now that he sees the whole picture. 
The Watkins however, are straight up internet trolls. Ron is a fucking otaku weeb for chrissakes

Totally agree on Fred, he seems to have learned lessons quickly, and socialization via /b/ would fuck anybody up. I’m glad I didn’t know about /b/ until I was almost 20, and it was already presented as a wild place when I found out about it. Ron and Jim, however, are irredeemable caricatures of sexless internet trolls.

4 hours ago, longhornsftmfw said:

This is what I think. They hijacked it a few months into it somehow and took the ball and ran with it. I still would like to know who the original author was though. The one who created it before these assholes took it over. Some European company did an analysis of the posts and concluded the original ones were a different poster than what came after, which was almost assuredly these assholes. 

Edited by JimmyJames

2 hours ago, JimmyJames said:

This is what I think. They hijacked it a few months into it somehow and took the ball and ran with it. I still would like to know who the original author was though. The one who created it before these assholes took it over. Some European company did an analysis of the posts and concluded the original ones were a different poster than what came after, which was almost assuredly these assholes. 

It's probably some rando conspiracy theorist nut.  Or a Psy-Op from a foreign government.  If it's the latter, I hope whomever ran it got a promotion and medal.  Pretty brilliant campaign tbh.

4 hours ago, JimmyJames said:

2 hours ago, elnimo said:

It's probably some rando conspiracy theorist nut.  Or a Psy-Op from a foreign government.  If it's the latter, I hope whomever ran it got a promotion and medal.  Pretty brilliant campaign tbh.

It was created on fucking 4chan.   It was a prank or the ramblings of a fucking nut.  

• Hook 'Em 2

On 4/7/2021 at 6:19 AM, Captainant said:

Point of order...he might not be a weeb per se.  Given Jim's proclivities and Ron's appearance, it's reasonable to assume Ron is part Asian, and possibly even part Japanese.  At one point he said something like 'I'm not a white supremacist, I'm not white.' 

Regardless, I'd love to see the followers reactions as they realize that Ron is Q.  This is the guy they're following.  Socially mal-adjusted, half Asian geek who can't even get his glasses fixed.  A guy most of them would shun or even ridicule in real life.

13 minutes ago, shakahorn said:

Regardless, I'd love to see the followers reactions as they realize that Ron is Q.  This is the guy they're following.  Socially mal-adjusted, half Asian geek who can't even get his glasses fixed.  A guy most of them would shun or even ridicule in real life.

They've found ways to rationalize much more difficult things than that, I'm sure these assbags will find a way to white knight Ron some how.

I watched the first two episodes last night and found it pretty interesting (depressing at times too).  I'd like a way to explain some of the more prominent "Proofs" they mentioned - it's probably as simple as Trump had someone paying attention to it and telling him things to say that corresponded to previous drops.  The clips of Trump talking so much about the storm with all of the military folks surrounding him was weird af and I didn't remember that happening.  It's a sad state of affairs that so many people let the ramblings of an anonymous rando completely take over their entire lives.

• Hook 'Em 1

They've found ways to rationalize much more difficult things than that, I'm sure these assbags will find a way to white knight Ron some how.
I watched the first two episodes last night and found it pretty interesting (depressing at times too).  I'd like a way to explain some of the more prominent "Proofs" they mentioned - it's probably as simple as Trump had someone paying attention to it and telling him things to say that corresponded to previous drops.  The clips of Trump talking so much about the storm with all of the military folks surrounding him was weird af and I didn't remember that happening.  It's a sad state of affairs that so many people let the ramblings of an anonymous rando completely take over their entire lives.

There is zero doubt Stephen Miller was highly aware of the Q movement and intentionally pandered to them in speeches
  • Hook 'Em 4

I still would like to know who the original author was though.

It was a common troll/recurring joke on 4chan for someone to claim to be an insider. There were dozens of similar claimants before Q, but this one was given life, probably coordinated to further the joke.
  • Hook 'Em 1