The Batshit Insane QAnon Conspiracy Theory

Hugo Stiglitz

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Pato del Muerto said:

So Fox News goes to Atlanta for presidential daily briefings but doesn’t report that?

Whoa...so this means we are only looking at Joe Biden, Kamala, the White House Press Corp, Psaki at 80 PERCENT OF THEIR ACTUAL SIZE!

Because if it's true that Biden is running the government out of Tyler Perry's hidden replicant White House, then everyone and everything that goes on to the property would have to be shrunk to fit, right? You couldn't have full-size visitors with their feet sticking two feet out of their bed in the Lincoln Bedroom, now, could you?

I didn't think so.

So I have more questions....

Are these 80 percent-size White House people clones or have they all been shrunk and how do they look normal again when they leave the White House. That makes me think they must be clones, but there might also be a stretchy-shrinky machine involved.

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, MaybeACoordinator said:

Whoa...so this means we are only looking at Joe Biden, Kamala, the White House Press Corp, Psaki at 80 PERCENT OF THEIR ACTUAL SIZE!

Because if it's true that Biden is running the government out of Tyler Perry's hidden replicant White House, then everyone and everything that goes on to the property would have to be shrunk to fit, right? You couldn't have full-size visitors with their feet sticking two feet out of their bed in the Lincoln Bedroom, now, could you?

I didn't think so.

So I have more questions....

Are these 80 percent-size White House people clones or have they all been shrunk and how do they look normal again when they leave the White House. That makes me think they must be clones, but there might also be a stretchy-shrinky machine involved.

It has something to do with Wonka-vision. Pretty sure. 

image.gif.999eefa459cc72e3d3fed9d3e454560e.gif

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1
  • Drool 1

My god, that is fucked up beyond belief.  I know those people exist and are all around us, but it never occurred to me that one of them could be the parent of a survivor and that he would sit there and regularly taunt his own child as being in on the hoax.  

Honestly, do any of y'all just feel like Olenna Tyrell on an almost daily basis?  When she says "that was my prize mistake, a failure of imagination."  I simply did not know the people that walk and live among us in everyday life could be capable of such demented, vitriolic stupidity.  I just not see this coming for the nation I love.  That we would cannibalize everything good and decent from within and then find somebody to blame it on.  I just did not see this coming.  

7 minutes ago, Lobo said:

Honestly, do any of y'all just feel like Olenna Tyrell on an almost daily basis?  When she says "that was my prize mistake, a failure of imagination."  I simply did not know the people that walk and live among us in everyday life could be capable of such demented, vitriolic stupidity.  I just not see this coming for the nation I love.  That we would cannibalize everything good and decent from within and then find somebody to blame it on.  I just did not see this coming.  

You never worked retail in high school, huh?

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

The rotten core has always been there (like the lizard aliens). The confederation of loons in the trump cult of personality is just a broad expression of that latent risk dwelling beneath the surface of American politics. It should have never been awakened. 

Right authoritarian populism is a deal with the devil. 

Edited by washparkhorn
subject/verb agreement
  • Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Al Bundy's Napoleon Hand said:

Bet all those people who thought Trump was still in the White House wearing a Biden mask are feeling pretty foolish right about now.

Yet they also didn't complain that the "Trump in a Biden Mask" was being rejected by Mitch the Bitch for every turn, every decision.  Wouldn't these moe-rons actually want to get on board with the "fake Biden" infrastructure plan?

Also, we had a School Board public meeting tonight (26 Jul 21) in Dripping Springs.  Supposedly there were people in attendance that were (don't know if shouting from the audience or up to the lectern for public comments) saying "the 'Delta Variant' is a hoax",

I've said it before & will repeat:  Unless thousands of people are falling out while driving their car & slamming into trees, buildings or other vehicles... walking around in public with black ooze coming from their eyeballs & ears, these fucksticks aren't going to be convinced of anything related to Covid.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, ROFL BOX said:

Also, we had a School Board public meeting tonight (26 Jul 21) in Dripping Springs.  Supposedly there were people in attendance that were (don't know if shouting from the audience or up to the lectern for public comments) saying "the 'Delta Variant' is a hoax",

I've said it before & will repeat:  Unless thousands of people are falling out while driving their car & slamming into trees, buildings or other vehicles... walking around in public with black ooze coming from their eyeballs & ears, these fucksticks aren't going to be convinced of anything related to Covid.

At this point, IDGAF. Let 'em die.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2

8 hours ago, ROFL BOX said:

The further you get from I-35, the loonier Hays County gets.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2

8 hours ago, ROFL BOX said:

They still wouldn't be convinced. They'd call those people crisis actors.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, ROFL BOX said:

AISD's school board meeting was hit with astro-surfers, and apparently it's a statewide thing.

3 hours ago, ROFL BOX said:

Except when those who cannot get vaxxed due to their immune system or other LEGITIMATE considerations end up infected by an anti-vaxxer, yes.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

I'm sympathetic to this for sure but the anti-vaxxers are pretty firmly dug in on this (like my ex-wife). The only way they're gonna learn is to get infected, get sick and in some cases, die.

• Hook 'Em 1

5 hours ago, C-Man said:

I'm sympathetic to this for sure but the anti-vaxxers are pretty firmly dug in on this (like my ex-wife). The only way they're gonna learn is to get infected, get sick and in some cases, die.

It has been my experience, that even in those cases they still don’t learn. They hold on to whatever stupid fucking beliefs they had previously. Not 100% sure about what the dead ones think, but judging by the survivor’s attitudes, no matter how sick, I bet they didn’t change their minds either.

41 minutes ago, Thrawn said:

It has been my experience, that even in those cases they still don’t learn. They hold on to whatever stupid fucking beliefs they had previously. Not 100% sure about what the dead ones think, but judging by the survivor’s attitudes, no matter how sick, I bet they didn’t change their minds either.

Same.  Seeing that regard from AL or whatever get interviewed in the hospital bed and still be a denier opened my eyes.  At the beginning of the pandemic I thought that a personal connection would help people so I hoped for someone that everyone loved like Tom Hanks very publicly get it and die. He would basically be a stand in for everyone’s neighbor.  Now I’m sure it wouldn’t have mattered, so you know, sorry I wished you were dead Tom. 

2 minutes ago, Hmbre97 said:
11 minutes ago, aggie08 said:
Dude, even if Trump had died, it would have been because the deep state murdered him while he had a mild cold to ensure that we wear masks forever.

100%. Trump dying of covid would have ramped the Q shit up to level 9000

that dumb fuck was very lucky to survive covid 

2 hours ago, OneOfTheOutOfFocusGuys said:

Same.  Seeing that regard from AL or whatever get interviewed in the hospital bed and still be a denier opened my eyes.  At the beginning of the pandemic I thought that a personal connection would help people so I hoped for someone that everyone loved like Tom Hanks very publicly get it and die. He would basically be a stand in for everyone’s neighbor.  Now I’m sure it wouldn’t have mattered, so you know, sorry I wished you were dead Tom. 

If Tom Hanks had died the Q Anon crowd would have rejoiced, believing that the Storm was on. He is near the top of The List for them. They would come to believe that covid might be some kind of Jesus-granted Holy Fire. 

• Hook 'Em 1

Have they updated that list in awhile?  Seems like the names have gotten kinda stale and some people on it are now dead.  

Pos rep for Major League reference---Fuck up the organization bad enough and you get to move down to South Florida.  Sounds like another "business owner" I know.  

Only one thing left to do in 2024, win the whole goddamn thing.  

I gotta think being a Qanon disciple right now like GRhorn or possibly my neighbor, has got to be a real challenge.  Even for a real diehard.  To have all this radio silence for so many months from Q.  Guy comes back from the dead, or least his faked plane crash which happened to have DNA matched parts of his body strewn about the wreckage site for hundreds of yards in every direction.  He spends nearly 4 years trying to help MAQA nation usurp our democracy.  Then after the other his team loses, when the shit's really supposed to go down, he takes a 7 month sabbatical? 

So his followers are left to machinate over the other thousands of posts to look for new clues and instructions?  That sound familiar to anybody, messages left for long periods of time to be interpreted by new followers in light of new events and belief paradigms?  The basis of all organized religion.  But nnnnah...they're not in a cult, cult's are for suckers.  🙄       We could 'develop' some bullshit decoder software thing, put it on a jump drive, and sell them online for $49.95. It would claim to be able to help your computer unravel the previous Qanon messages for a deeper understanding of it and yourself.  We would sell 10,000 of them in one day without even trying.  Only reason we shouldn't is some of these people are good with computers, and our families would receive death threats within days.  

3 hours ago, Thrawn said:

This.  My sister could get it and get crazy sick and she would just come up with some reason that it was still better than getting the vaccine.  It's pure delusion.

• Rage+1 1

1 hour ago, Lobo said:

Pos rep for Major League reference---Fuck up the organization bad enough and you get to move down to South Florida.  Sounds like another "business owner" I know.  

yeM.gif

57 minutes ago, DigglerontheHoof said:

Yeah, but he'd be dead and that's good enough for me.  

Same

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Lobo said:

Only one thing left to do in 2024, win the whole goddamn thing.  

Well, there are enough noods out there that creating one of these for Melania should be no problem:

Quiz: How Well Do You Remember "Major League"? - Quiz-Bliss.com

(or Ivanka... either way. RIP Lou Brown)

Edited by NWBuck

On 7/28/2021 at 8:24 AM, aggie08 said:

Dude, even if Trump had died, it would have been because the deep state murdered him while he had a mild cold to ensure that we wear masks forever.

From the very day Trump was elected, I have said that if Trump was to walk across the White House lawn with the gaggle watching & recording his every move, if he was to trip over his own clown shoes & jam his nose into his brain & instantly die - it would somehow have been "the deep state" that did it.