The Batshit Insane QAnon Conspiracy Theory

Hugo Stiglitz

1 minute ago, Aqua Buddha said:

Just checking in to see where the Q people stand with Trump's Labor Secretary being involved in a child sex ring.  They believed Mueller was investigating that.  I mean, they care about the children, right?

They care about birth...after that, all bets are off

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Aqua Buddha said:

Just checking in to see where the Q people stand with Trump's Labor Secretary being involved in a child sex ring.  They believed Mueller was investigating that.  I mean, they care about the children, right?

It’s all good, he want using  pizza places to shuttle these minors around 

On 7/10/2019 at 7:26 AM, Aqua Buddha said:

Are you kidding, they’re running around saying this 100% proves Q was right all along and going on about how this proves that every politician and actor is involved in the Luciferian ritual pedo cabal. As opposed to, you know, some gross old dudes wanted to bang teenage girls, as has been the case since the dawn of time, and there were people who would arrange sort of thing for the rich and powerful. As has been the case since the dawn of time.

In fairness, it has become entirely apparent that THE most important voting bloc in this country is the "easily-manipulated mouthbreathing moron" bloc.  She's just doing what it takes to reach them, and secure their vote.

They're kind of like the new "soccer mom" bloc -- I mean, if soccer moms were drooling fucking idiots who would follow whatever fucking bullshit you fed them.

On 7/22/2019 at 9:33 PM, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Lulz that's definitely a goof account, not a tinfoil Qboomer nutjob.

I am an 11 on the manly scale of absolute gender. Femunists spread the myth of huge 1.5+ inch man parts to make our wives hate us. I have a huge truck and guns

1 hour ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Who are y’alls top suspects on Q?

Mine:

Konstantin Kilimnik, Ezra Cohen Watnick, Steve Bannon, Mike Flynn Jr, Paul Manafort. 

Or all of the above. 

Adobe-20190723-213358.png

50 minutes ago, Thermos H. Christ said:

Hasn’t “Q” gone dormant a couple of times only to have a new account start posting claiming to be Q? My guess would be it’s been multiple people/groups of people. 

coming-to-america.jpg

I'll bet you one dollar we can get the Swams of the world to believe the stupidest bullshit we can come up with...

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

About time.  What's the venn diagram for conspiracy theorists and white supremacists?

There's like 100% overlap.  Not all conspiracy theorists are white supremacists but ALL white supremacists are conspiracy theorists. 

JFK Jr. is ready to run with Trump in 2020. He's only a regenerated toddler at the moment but will be fully grown when the campaign heats up. The only downside is that he might be regenerating too rapidly. At the current rate he'll be 68' tall by January. People respect tall men, but how tall is to tall?

• Haha 1

Considering how open and easy it is to spot Q'ers at at Trump rallies, the unfair, liberally bias media (which I guess Yahoo is a part of) was being more than charitable in labelling it as "fringe". And considering the unfortunate timing of this month's mass shooting with the disconnected push by the GOP to get Antifa tagged with a terrorist designation, sjax picked up on the same vibe I did. Comically ham-fisted, per usual. 

3 hours ago, Hornius Emeritus said:

Sadly, this will just feed their beast. "You see, Ed?  I TOLD you them FBI agents aren't to be trusted!"

Free Republic and some of the other sites are claiming that the FBI is the untouchable Deep State.

They will never stop to think "what's the point of supporting Trump if he can't shut the Deep State down?"