The Batshit Insane QAnon Conspiracy Theory

Hugo Stiglitz

17 minutes ago, BrickHorn said:

I love that conservatives now admit that “conservative” is synonymous with “gullible moron.”

And they embrace stuff coming out of 4-Chan as the gospel truth. 

Fucking 4-Chan.  Gotta give it to those guys, they played a long game of 4D chess and won.

1 hour ago, Ted Lange said:

This is a straight up cult. 

So the "Five Eyes" part was interesting to me. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_people_under_Five_Eyes_surveillance

The "Five Eyes" (FVEY) refers to an alliance comprising Australia, Canada, New Zealand, the United Kingdom and the United States. These countries are bound by the multilateral UKUSA Agreement for joint cooperation in signals intelligence, military intelligence, and human intelligence. In recent years, documents of the FVEY have shown that they are intentionally spying on one another's citizens and sharing the collected information with each other in order to circumvent restrictive domestic regulations on spying.

Was this not how we came to understand Russia's meddling? Is it possible that this is a way to start to discredit any idea of Russia activities? 

I ask questions because Socrates. 

I have it on good authority that mental health issues is a major contributing factor to mass shootings... More people going off their meds to drink deeper from the Q cup isn't going to lead to any unforeseen consequences or anything. Hell, just look at what's happening to Ttom

• Like 2

For supposedly being patriotic Americans, those motherfuckers love disrespecting the flag.

4 U.S. Code § 8.Respect for flag

(g) The flag should never have placed upon it, nor on any part of it, nor attached to it any mark, insignia, letter, word, figure, design, picture, or drawing of any nature.

(i) The flag should never be used for advertising purposes in any manner whatsoever. It should not be embroidered on such articles as cushions or handkerchiefs and the like, printed or otherwise impressed on paper napkins or boxes or anything that is designed for temporary use and discard. Advertising signs should not be fastened to a staff or halyard from which the flag is flown.

Edited by suddenly shaggy

Yet again, I am convinced that when all is said and done on this era of America, I will be sitting among the rubble regretting the HELL out of not getting in on the grift.

These are golden times for grifters.  The gullible idiots number in the millions, they move in herds, and they are easily identifiable and easily fleeced.  

My retirement could have been fully funded by now, if I only didn't have a conscience.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

Yet again, I am convinced that when all is said and done on this era of America, I will be sitting among the rubble regretting the HELL out of not getting in on the grift.

These are golden times for grifters.  The gullible idiots number in the millions, they move in herds, and they are easily identifiable and easily fleeced.  

My retirement could have been fully funded by now, if I only didn't have a conscience.

Yeah, but is a hypothetical future retirement a strong bank account or a large room full of Bakker Buckets? 

2 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

How much could one hypothetically raise with a Q related go fund me?

It's apparently time for the entire world to come get some at the American people's expense. So many simpletons lining up to shell out the  big bucks. Q-tards, Aggy fucktards, Johnny Sacktards.....target rich environment for sure. I can't really blame them. 

3 hours ago, Lurch said:

Interestingly, it’s actually anti-Chinese govt.

Chinese government is pretty good at keeping any kind of spiritual movements from getting too large and feisty (see the Muslims in Western China, Falon Gung, etc.).

I wouldn't be surprised if they are doing an extra round or two of round-ups, since they don't need the Hong Kong stuff causing folks on the mainland to get ideas.

The Chinese government is already all up in the Trump administration at multiple vectors.  (Chao, Javanka, handjob lady spymaster, Wendi Murdoch).  There’s no way Chinese intelligence isn’t aware of the Epoch Times operation boosting Trump on social media.  They appear to be fine with it because they’re not visibly trying to counter or suppress it.  

• 3 weeks later...
20 minutes ago, SmokeyTheBear said:

So is Qanon and Christianity intertwined? This is a newer wrinkle to me. 

There are a LOT of ancient anti-Semitic tropes running through Qanon too but they’re not explicitly anti-Jew.  

I picked up on this when I visited the Holocaust Museum earlier this summer and they had a 14 minute video on the history of anti-semitism.  I kept saying to myself, this sounds like Qanon shit that happened 1000 years ago. 

For example, the baby eating was an common anti-Semitic trope several hundred years ago. 

Edited by Hugo Stiglitz