The Batshit Insane QAnon Conspiracy Theory

Hugo Stiglitz

4 minutes ago, BillyBadAss said:

WAPO headline: 

"63-year-old Anthony Q. Warner is a person of interest in Christmas blast in Nashville, authorities say"

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national-security/2020/12/26/after-nashville-blast-tennessee-governor-asks-trump-emergency-disaster-declaration/

It'll be interesting to see what what the nuts do with that name.. 

HAHAHA, awesome.

1 minute ago, MaybeACoordinator said:

No, the working theory was he was pilled. Obsessed with stopping 5G. So, Q idiocy on top of your theory. 

You're all wrong. Qtards are obviously fans of Tom Clancy's Clear and Present Danger. It was a missile. Guided by treasonous co-conspirators on the ground.  They painted the target.  You can tell because there is no blast crater. The RV contained no explosives.  Also, Warner was killed by the CIA before he was stuffed in the RV.  It's obvious.

• Haha 4

You're all wrong. Qtards are obviously fans of Tom Clancy's Clear and Present Danger. It was a missile. Guided by treasonous co-conspirators on the ground.  They painted the target.  You can tell because there is no blast crater. The RV contained no explosives.  Also, Warner was killed by the CIA before he was stuffed in the RV.  It's obvious.

It wasn’t Warner. That is just the False Flag. Whose body was it? Look at the puzzle more closely.

“RV” = Vince fosteR. There was a body switch - which is why the R and V are “switched” as well. This is a clear sign that Trump and Flynn are closing in.
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Gatorubet said:

It wasn’t Warner. That is just the False Flag. Whose body was it? Look at the puzzle more closely.

“RV” = Vince fosteR. There was a body switch - which is why the R and V are “switched” as well. This is a clear sign that Trump and Flynn are closing in.

This is a funny joke. It’s also indistinguishable from actual Qtardation Nation narratives.  I know that’s the joke, but good god damn does it make me shake my head  

• Like 1
  • Rage+1 1

12 hours ago, Neonmoon said:

They cracked the fucking code 

I love how they all think these fiendishly clever Satanic globalist baby-raping cannibals leave little trails of easy-to-solve puzzles behind them...And you'd think they would have a cryptologist on Team Q capable of coming up with something a little too tricky for these morons. 

• Hook 'Em 2

17 minutes ago, MaybeACoordinator said:

I love how they all think these fiendishly clever Satanic globalist baby-raping cannibals leave little trails of easy-to-solve puzzles behind them...And you'd think they would have a cryptologist on Team Q capable of coming up with something a little too tricky for these morons. 

What's going to be wild is like 10 years in the future when there are STILL people who believe this shit. They are going to be chasing down rabbit holes for years.  If we can keep them occupied, holed up, and non-violent, it may be a good way to keep them from affecting society too much.  I'm all for having them stay in their basements waiting for the big day.  Forever.

• Hook 'Em 1

For some unknown reason I was reading Texags political threads. Probably for yucks and eye rolling reasons.

On mentioning the Nashville bomber thread, the Q people seemed taken aback that he’s being called Q without more proof. BUT they stated that even if he is a Q follower, the bombing has nothing to do with Q. Hell, they don’t even think that he is that bad of a dude because he warned people to get away.

3 hours ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

For some unknown reason I was reading Texags political threads. Probably for yucks and eye rolling reasons.

On mentioning the Nashville bomber thread, the Q people seemed taken aback that he’s being called Q without more proof. BUT they stated that even if he is a Q follower, the bombing has nothing to do with Q. Hell, they don’t even think that he is that bad of a dude because he warned people to get away.

it's hard to keep track up, but I thought the bombing has a negative effect on the Q narrative because of Kraken and supercomputers which were housed there running an electronic audit on the Dominion voting machines or maybe it was still decrypting that sever that the US Army took by force from a CIA safe house in Germany that had all the records of Dominion software corrupting elections around the globe. 

18 minutes ago, gyroprotagonist said:

it's hard to keep track up, but I thought the bombing has a negative effect on the Q narrative because of Kraken and supercomputers which were housed there running an electronic audit on the Dominion voting machines or maybe it was still decrypting that sever that the US Army took by force from a CIA safe house in Germany that had all the records of Dominion software corrupting elections around the globe. 

regardless of the details, it's all about the Plan. So chill. It will all become clear next week.

25 minutes ago, gyroprotagonist said:

Q says you are so 5 minutes ago. 

2 hours ago, Bama Chick said:

Fuck him.

Has it just been a really long year, or does that logo look like Trump's sharpie signature?   I need another drink.

It's already in the Nashville thread but it looks like the Anthony Quinn Warner, the Nashville bomber, was a Q loon.

They are already rushing to defend him as a patsy or a martyr or something.

And of course having fun with letters and words. After all, if you take some of the letters from his full name, you get "Q Warn." The letters are even in order! What more do you sheeple need?

14 minutes ago, MaybeACoordinator said:

It's already in the Nashville thread but it looks like the Anthony Quinn Warner, the Nashville bomber, was a Q loon.

The 5G loons were in the same orbit as the mainline Q/eating babies at pizza places/the Rothchilds and the Queen run the world/donald trump is Q lunacy. They have checked out from reality - and don't have any plans to re-enter reality.  A lost group of people making bad decisions.

tumblr_mybw0aZM4M1rn5vflo2_400.gif&f=1&n

• Like 1

3 hours ago, washparkhorn said:

The 5G loons were in the same orbit as the mainline Q/eating babies at pizza places/the Rothchilds and the Queen run the world/donald trump is Q lunacy. They have checked out from reality - and don't have any plans to re-enter reality.  A lost group of people making bad decisions.

tumblr_mybw0aZM4M1rn5vflo2_400.gif&f=1&n

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

Since VOAT.co went down, my qanon relative and her bf have quieted down a bit.

Also, both of them bitched that they aren't going to get the stimulus check, because they are both listed as adult dependents by the IRS.

How the fuck are you in your late 30s/early 40s, able-bodied, and somewhat sound of mind (minus the Q shit), occasionally working, and still listed as an adult dependent.  That's for a different thread.

Edited by atomheartbevo
  • Rage+1 1

7 minutes ago, Al Bundy's Napoleon Hand said:

The Dark Reality of Betting Against QAnon https://a.msn.com/r/2/BB1coMGO?m=en-us&referrerID=InAppShare

Thank you for posting this; interesting read. I don't play the markets like some of you, but the description of the bettor who noticed patterns was quite on point. Also liked this turn of phrase:

That’s ultimately what’s so tricky about QAnon and its related world: It’s not one clearly defined group of people screaming insane theories into a dark corner of the Internet. It’s a mist quietly settling over society, and people often don’t realize they’re breathing it in.

Not quite as thick as Stephen King's short story, more like Niebla (Mist), the novel by Miguel de Unamuno. The protagonist, Augusto, describes his world as full of small and almost imperceptible occurrences, some of them good, some of them bad, that all serve to obscure his vision. (the last bit is from Wiki which explains it better than I can). At least in the novel the main character realizes some of what is surrounding him, but QAnon seem rather happy to inhabit their alternate landscape....except they're not happy...hard to describe.

• Hook 'Em 1

9 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

Since VOAT.co went down, my qanon relative and her bf have quieted down a bit.

Also, both of them bitched that they aren't going to get the stimulus check, because they are both listed as adult dependents by the IRS.

How the fuck are you in your late 30s/early 40s, able-bodied, and somewhat sound of mind (minus the Q shit), occasionally working, and still listed as an adult dependent.  That's for a different thread.

Wait, so their mommy and daddy are getting their $$$?

1 hour ago, wildcat09 said:

Marjorie Taylor Greene isn't just a Q-pilled lunatic, she's also a nazi:

Greene may be a Nazi or she may not be--I don't know if she is (the rest: QAnon, loony I'll buy) but I'm a little concerned if for hypothetical's sake, that some of the aides/staff have been placed/suggested by KNOWN supremacists in the WH in order to do such stuff on the down low. With the transition of outgoing members to new ones, perhaps not as hard as it might seem? Were Greene to not be a Nazi, would she even know such dogwhistles and how to recognize them? QAnons only spot what they're looking for, not what is right in front of them. Either way, DANGER.