The Batshit Insane QAnon Conspiracy Theory

Hugo Stiglitz

7 minutes ago, Blotto said:

lulz. The MAGA crowd is getting fleeced from all angles now. Its breathtaking how much money is getting siphoned up from the white trash constituency. Just a great fucking grift. Bravo!

How do they have the financial ability to afford all their guns and tactical gear, plus 2 billion in campaign donations, plus however much in trump flags and stickers, plus travel to and from these rallies, and now plus some pillows?

7 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

How do they have the financial ability to afford all their guns and tactical gear, plus 2 billion in campaign donations, plus however much in trump flags and stickers, plus travel to and from these rallies, and now plus some pillows?

Lol. Government gonna take care of everyone including the people who don’t think government should take care of them. Whether you like it or not. 

Edited by Anastasis
  • Like 1

This post from Texags is TOO unbrand for aggy and QAnon. 

Pinche Abogado

5:52p 

In reply to Layne Staley

jondra said:
There is no confirmation JFK jr is actually dead. I don't consider missing airplane as something that would make him dead.
Layne Staley said:
Q said JFK Jr is dead.

Not to split hairs, but that's not what Q said.

An anon posited whether JFK Jr. was alive. Q responded "no."

17 hours ago, Pato del Muerto said:

They go into debt and use their COVID checks. Why do you think dotard wanted $2,000 checks. Money laundering of the base. 

I think it’s incredibly important to appreciate that many of them are otherwise successful in life. It’s easy, if not outright lazy, to assume they are all poor and intellectually deficient, but that’s clearly not the case. There are ample examples of lawyers, doctors and well-off business owners being sucked into this cult, just like many other cults have done. They have money and are happy to part with it for the right grift.

The human brain has a significant bug with its defense and logic mechanisms getting lesser priority than faith and biases. That bug is being taken advantage of by bad actors, willing and unintentional, foreign and domestic, and they’re only getting better at it as natural selection eliminates the holes and reinforces what works.

I don’t see how we get out of this.
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2

18 hours ago, Pato del Muerto said:

That's coming from corporate America million/billionaires. They pay the bribes for the favorable legislation that screws the 99% over while the republican politicians dupe these idiots for votes. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Fuck You 2

19 hours ago, Blotto said:

You could just start selling "Cue" shirts. There's probably at least a million of them too stupid to realize the difference.

Do a "2 and Cue" College World Series type thing and you have a winner.    For some it means 2 terms for Dear Leader.   For the rest of of us it means 2 impeachments.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, TexasEd said:

They go into debt and use their COVID checks. Why do you think dotard wanted $2,000 checks. Money laundering of the base. 

tenor.gif

If you get $2,000 checks out to his followers, even if only 10 million of his followers care enough to donate some money his way, say $10, that's $100 million.

42 minutes ago, Lurch said:

There are ample examples of lawyers, doctors and well-off business owners being sucked into this cult, just like many other cults have done. They have money and are happy to part with it for the right grift.

The human brain has a significant bug with its defense and logic mechanisms getting lesser priority than faith and biases. That bug is being taken advantage of by bad actors, willing and unintentional, foreign and domestic, and they’re only getting better at it as natural selection eliminates the holes and reinforces what works.

Don't worry about getting out of this - the Surly brain trust needs to be working out how to get them to part with their money, for very little effort on our part. 

I have my ideas.

7 hours ago, Lurch said:

The human brain has a significant bug with its defense and logic mechanisms getting lesser priority than faith and biases.

Supposedly attributed to Samuel Clemens, but not 100% confirmed.  Totally works, regardless of who said it... & it's a minor paraphrase, but since we don't know who specifically said it, etc...

"It is far easier to fool someone than it is to have them understand they have been fooled."

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, Lurch said:

I think it’s incredibly important to appreciate that many of them are otherwise successful in life. It’s easy, if not outright lazy, to assume they are all poor and intellectually deficient, but that’s clearly not the case. There are ample examples of lawyers, doctors and well-off business owners being sucked into this cult, just like many other cults have done. They have money and are happy to part with it for the right grift.

I can't accept that there are people in the Qult who have no major intellectual deficiency. There are plenty of doctors and especially lawyers who are dumbfucks.

• Like 1

(God, Tigerdroppings is something else. This link was posted tonight and upvoted 24 times vs 19 downvotes. 

Supposedly the Marines raided Langley in 2017 and uncovered all these secrets, none of which the MSM will tell you about.

I think this is kind of an early Old Testament text for modern day Q studies and I guess those 24 upvoters and the necrobumper are thinking all of this will be revealed by the end of the week. 

I added my own commentary. 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

From a Marine at CIA headquarters The U.S. Marines raided the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) in Langley, Virginia this past weekend.

The Marines retrieved a lot of evidence implicating well-known politicians of embezzlement, election rigging, identity fraud, assassination plots, murders, domestic terrorism, and pedophilia.

I’ve listed the following 23 ITEMS to pique your interest and summarize what’s happening:

ITEM 1: CIA headquarters has been raided, the FBI has been neutralized, and $35 trillion of U.S. Treasury embezzled funds have been recovered.

So like this $35 trillion was just lying around in briefcases or bags with dollar signs on them? Or bundled on pallets like in Breaking Bad?

About $100 trillion has been embezzled by the Bushs and the Clintons.

Well we need to get that other $65t. 

ITEM 2: President Donald Trump reopened the President John F. Kennedy assassination files and George H.W. Bush was behind it. JFK autopsy photographs were falsified.

We are about to find out Poppy got a big win on opening day but has been on a long losing streak ever since. 

ITEM 3: The sexual harassment outings of all these members of Congress is a mainstream media distraction for what’s really going on (U.S. Marines raid CIA Headquarters and President Trump imposes military martial law) behind the scene.

Yeah I guess that's we still haven't heard about this stuff four years later. We are still hung up on...Was that when Franken went down? Or who was it?

ITEM 4: Alex Jones of Infowars is a traitor and national security threat who is connected with a division of the Mossad, the State of Israel’s Secret Intelligence Service.

Yes to one and two, doubtful as to three. 

ITEM 5: Hillary Rodham Clinton had ordered the murders, through domestic assassination squads, of Ron Brown (Commerce Secretary), William Colby (Director of Central Intelligence), Vince Foster (Deputy White House Counsel), and John F. Kennedy Jr. (son of assassinated President John F. Kennedy) — and others.

Meh, unoriginal. 

ITEM 6: Then-Republican Presidential candidate Trump was right that Sen. Ted Cruz’s father was implicated with Lee Harvey Oswald.

And the hit was ordered by Poppy Bush, who lived in Houston. Which is also where Ted Cruz's dad lives, even now. Chilling. 

ITEM 7: California Rep. Adam Schiff, Ranking Member of the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence, and Chicago Mayor Rahm Emmanuel, former White House Chief of Staff for U.S. President Barack Obama, are connected with the Mossad. Both Schiff and Emmanuel are pedophiles.

Actually neither would surprise me. Well, Emanuel doesn't seem like a pedo but Schiff's eyes are fucking weird. 

ITEM 8: Barack Obama was born in Kenya and the former President has committed identity fraud. Obama should be arrested for identity fraud.

Meh, who cares. 

ITEM 9: Sen. Cruz is a Canadian citizen who faked his birth certificate to become U.S. Senator and has committed identity fraud. Cruz should be arrested for identity fraud.

There are a shit-ton better things to arrest that ghoul for. Impersonating a human, for one. 

ITEM 10: President Trump has got the file of every journalist (e.g. Anderson Cooper [CNN/CBS], Chris Matthews [MSNBC], Wolf Blitzer [CNN], and possibly Alex Jones [InfoWars]) that’s on the CIA payroll.

So Jones is a Mossad / CIA double agent false-flagging the patriots? Only someone with as keen an intellect as his could pull that off. Believable. 

ITEM 11: The U.S. Marines removed computers from CIA headquarters this past weekend.

We know. You told us that. 

ITEM 12: They now have proof and evidence that Hillary Rodham Clinton has committed election fraud, treason, and sedition. She’s a drug dealer. She’s committed mass murders. She’s murdered people at the State Department as a murder-for-hire scheme.

Said most of that already. Also, tired shit anyway. 

ITEM 13: Bill Plante, who retired as a CBS News correspondent in November 2016, confirmed that JFK was shot from the front, Tennessee Sen./Democratic President candidate Al Gore actually won the 2000 election, and the whole 9/11 terrorist attack was rigged. Plante said none of this will be reported because reporters are afraid for their lives

Yawn.

ITEM 14: This country will not have a deficit once protocols are implemented. $100 trillion comes in, $35 trillion goes right into the U.S. Treasury, and there’s a $15 trillion surplus. We can cut taxes, rebuild the military, create a great infrastructure program for this country, and Donald Trump will go down as the greatest President since Ronald Reagan.

Now we're talking! Big Rock Candy Mountain! That's part of the Storm coming this week! Trump's going to mass arrest everyone and then give someone dressed like Uncle Sam one of those big cardboard checks for $35 trillion and announce the immediate commencement of Infrastructure Week. 

ITEM 15: George H.W. Bush tried to assassinate President Reagan three times during Reagan’s eight-year presidency.

Poppy Bush 1, Intended Victims 3. 

ITEM 16: “Daddy Bush” (and Hillary Clinton) have also tried to assassinate President Donald Trump seven times. And Bush, throughout the years, has been involved with 25 assassination plots against other major political figures — specifically, Congress members and Senators.

Poppy Bush 1, Intended Victims 35. You'd think once he joined forces with Killary he might have found his stroke again. 

ITEM 17: If Gore had taken office and the Bushs weren’t able to steal the election, there was a plot to remove Gore and put Vice Presidential candidate Al Lieberman as President.

By who? The Bushes? And now Gore is some hero/victim? Weird. 

ITEM 18: There’s a coverup involving California Rep. Maxine Waters and the Blue Moon Bank in Thailand.

Probably so but who fucking cares. There is a coverup involving every politician and some bank somewhere. Not sure why she is singled out here. 

ITEM 19: The November 3, 2017 Rene Boucher assault on anti-war/pro-life Kentucky Sen. Rand Paul was attempted murder. “That guy [Boucher] was chipped,” because Paul knows too much and he can’t be controlled.

Lulz madman Rand Paul is breakin' all tha roolz

ITEM 20: A reporter in a major network was going to break a story — which he is sitting on to this day — that the government contacted orphanages around the country and paid these orphanages to transport orphans to Washington D.C. so Dick Cheney and George H.W. Bush and other pedophiles (e.g. Barney Frank) could pick out the kids they wanted to have sex with. Then they took those kids to parties. Hookers were present at these parties. Congress members were drugged and photographs were taken of politicians and these orphans in sexually compromising positions. A huge portion of Congress was (and now is) controlled through blackmail.

I wish he'd go ahead and break this story because we really need to both sides the Q narrative more. 

ITEM 21: When the U.S. Marines raided the CIA buildings, they recovered pre-9/11 terrorist attack financial transactions, insurance documents, plus other papers. All these documents are now in possession of U.S. Marine Intelligence.

And? And isn't Marine Intelligence an oxymoron?

ITEM 22: The State of Wisconsin, the Federal Reserve, and former (from 2001-2005) Wisconsin Gov. Tommy Thompson were involved with theft of trillions of dollars from the U.S. Treasury. Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker should turn over everything he has or he will be subpoenaed.

That's why they called him Trillion Dollar Tommy. Go get 'im Scott!

ITEM 23: California Democrat Gov. Jerry Brown has ordered a pedogate investigation of his own party, involving California Rep./Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi and U.S. Sen. Kamala Harris.

Probably just to cover his own tracks and distract from the real ringleader of the cabal -- his friend Tom Hanks. 

• Haha 1

Donald Trump has two days left in office and a choice before him.  He could choose to accept his defeat, the truth that he is a one-term abysmal failure as a President and wander forth into an uncertain future of legal and financial jeopardy.

Or he can accept the one out still left to him.  The out being offered by Qanon and the white nationalists:  Be what we have always believed you to be.  Be our champion.  Activate us.  Let us be your army.  Refuse defeat.  Hold absolute power as you are destined to and use it to lead us in vanquishing our common enemies.

Given those options, what choice does a man like Donald Trump make?  Does a sense of responsibility outside of himself finally kick in, now, at his greatest moment of peril?

None of us know, and that’s horrifying.  The Q movement is rooted in stupefying bullshit that is easy to dismiss, but it’s a carefully planned and skillfully executed detachment from reality for those who are susceptible.  I’ve seen intelligent, successful people become completely radicalized Q-nuts in two months.  All it takes is one definitive word from Trump to validate all in the minds of those caught up in it and inspire their violent action.  And every repercussion — whether it’s censorship, doxxing, lost jobs, imprisonment or death — is validation of the conspiracy and the persecution against those who who have taken the red pill.

I don’t see how that gets better without a whole lot of awful events first.

• Hook 'Em 2

(God, Tigerdroppings is something else. This link was posted tonight and upvoted 24 times vs 19 downvotes. 
Supposedly the Marines raided Langley in 2017 and uncovered all these secrets, none of which the MSM will tell you about.
I think this is kind of an early Old Testament text for modern day Q studies and I guess those 24 upvoters and the necrobumper are thinking all of this will be revealed by the end of the week. 
I added my own commentary. 
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

From a Marine at CIA headquarters The U.S. Marines raided the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) in Langley, Virginia this past weekend.

The Marines retrieved a lot of evidence implicating well-known politicians of embezzlement, election rigging, identity fraud, assassination plots, murders, domestic terrorism, and pedophilia.

I’ve listed the following 23 ITEMS to pique your interest and summarize what’s happening:
ITEM 1: CIA headquarters has been raided, the FBI has been neutralized, and $35 trillion of U.S. Treasury embezzled funds have been recovered.
So like this $35 trillion was just lying around in briefcases or bags with dollar signs on them? Or bundled on pallets like in Breaking Bad?

About $100 trillion has been embezzled by the Bushs and the Clintons.
Well we need to get that other $65t. 
ITEM 2: President Donald Trump reopened the President John F. Kennedy assassination files and George H.W. Bush was behind it. JFK autopsy photographs were falsified.
We are about to find out Poppy got a big win on opening day but has been on a long losing streak ever since. 

ITEM 3: The sexual harassment outings of all these members of Congress is a mainstream media distraction for what’s really going on (U.S. Marines raid CIA Headquarters and President Trump imposes military martial law) behind the scene.
Yeah I guess that's we still haven't heard about this stuff four years later. We are still hung up on...Was that when Franken went down? Or who was it?

ITEM 4: Alex Jones of Infowars is a traitor and national security threat who is connected with a division of the Mossad, the State of Israel’s Secret Intelligence Service.
Yes to one and two, doubtful as to three. 

ITEM 5: Hillary Rodham Clinton had ordered the murders, through domestic assassination squads, of Ron Brown (Commerce Secretary), William Colby (Director of Central Intelligence), Vince Foster (Deputy White House Counsel), and John F. Kennedy Jr. (son of assassinated President John F. Kennedy) — and others.
Meh, unoriginal. 

ITEM 6: Then-Republican Presidential candidate Trump was right that Sen. Ted Cruz’s father was implicated with Lee Harvey Oswald.
And the hit was ordered by Poppy Bush, who lived in Houston. Which is also where Ted Cruz's dad lives, even now. Chilling. 

ITEM 7: California Rep. Adam Schiff, Ranking Member of the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence, and Chicago Mayor Rahm Emmanuel, former White House Chief of Staff for U.S. President Barack Obama, are connected with the Mossad. Both Schiff and Emmanuel are pedophiles.
Actually neither would surprise me. Well, Emanuel doesn't seem like a pedo but Schiff's eyes are fucking weird. 

ITEM 8: Barack Obama was born in Kenya and the former President has committed identity fraud. Obama should be arrested for identity fraud.
Meh, who cares. 

ITEM 9: Sen. Cruz is a Canadian citizen who faked his birth certificate to become U.S. Senator and has committed identity fraud. Cruz should be arrested for identity fraud.
There are a shit-ton better things to arrest that ghoul for. Impersonating a human, for one. 

ITEM 10: President Trump has got the file of every journalist (e.g. Anderson Cooper [CNN/CBS], Chris Matthews [MSNBC], Wolf Blitzer [CNN], and possibly Alex Jones [infoWars]) that’s on the CIA payroll.
So Jones is a Mossad / CIA double agent false-flagging the patriots? Only someone with as keen an intellect as his could pull that off. Believable. 

ITEM 11: The U.S. Marines removed computers from CIA headquarters this past weekend.
We know. You told us that. 
ITEM 12: They now have proof and evidence that Hillary Rodham Clinton has committed election fraud, treason, and sedition. She’s a drug dealer. She’s committed mass murders. She’s murdered people at the State Department as a murder-for-hire scheme.
Said most of that already. Also, tired shit anyway. 

ITEM 13: Bill Plante, who retired as a CBS News correspondent in November 2016, confirmed that JFK was shot from the front, Tennessee Sen./Democratic President candidate Al Gore actually won the 2000 election, and the whole 9/11 terrorist attack was rigged. Plante said none of this will be reported because reporters are afraid for their lives
Yawn.

ITEM 14: This country will not have a deficit once protocols are implemented. $100 trillion comes in, $35 trillion goes right into the U.S. Treasury, and there’s a $15 trillion surplus. We can cut taxes, rebuild the military, create a great infrastructure program for this country, and Donald Trump will go down as the greatest President since Ronald Reagan.
Now we're talking! Big Rock Candy Mountain! That's part of the Storm coming this week! Trump's going to mass arrest everyone and then give someone dressed like Uncle Sam one of those big cardboard checks for $35 trillion and announce the immediate commencement of Infrastructure Week. 

ITEM 15: George H.W. Bush tried to assassinate President Reagan three times during Reagan’s eight-year presidency.
Poppy Bush 1, Intended Victims 3. 

ITEM 16: “Daddy Bush” (and Hillary Clinton) have also tried to assassinate President Donald Trump seven times. And Bush, throughout the years, has been involved with 25 assassination plots against other major political figures — specifically, Congress members and Senators.
Poppy Bush 1, Intended Victims 35. You'd think once he joined forces with Killary he might have found his stroke again. 

ITEM 17: If Gore had taken office and the Bushs weren’t able to steal the election, there was a plot to remove Gore and put Vice Presidential candidate Al Lieberman as President.
By who? The Bushes? And now Gore is some hero/victim? Weird. 

ITEM 18: There’s a coverup involving California Rep. Maxine Waters and the Blue Moon Bank in Thailand.
Probably so but who fucking cares. There is a coverup involving every politician and some bank somewhere. Not sure why she is singled out here. 

ITEM 19: The November 3, 2017 Rene Boucher assault on anti-war/pro-life Kentucky Sen. Rand Paul was attempted murder. “That guy [boucher] was chipped,” because Paul knows too much and he can’t be controlled.
Lulz madman Rand Paul is breakin' all tha roolz

ITEM 20: A reporter in a major network was going to break a story — which he is sitting on to this day — that the government contacted orphanages around the country and paid these orphanages to transport orphans to Washington D.C. so Dick Cheney and George H.W. Bush and other pedophiles (e.g. Barney Frank) could pick out the kids they wanted to have sex with. Then they took those kids to parties. Hookers were present at these parties. Congress members were drugged and photographs were taken of politicians and these orphans in sexually compromising positions. A huge portion of Congress was (and now is) controlled through blackmail.
I wish he'd go ahead and break this story because we really need to both sides the Q narrative more. 

ITEM 21: When the U.S. Marines raided the CIA buildings, they recovered pre-9/11 terrorist attack financial transactions, insurance documents, plus other papers. All these documents are now in possession of U.S. Marine Intelligence.
And? And isn't Marine Intelligence an oxymoron?

ITEM 22: The State of Wisconsin, the Federal Reserve, and former (from 2001-2005) Wisconsin Gov. Tommy Thompson were involved with theft of trillions of dollars from the U.S. Treasury. Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker should turn over everything he has or he will be subpoenaed.
That's why they called him Trillion Dollar Tommy. Go get 'im Scott!

ITEM 23: California Democrat Gov. Jerry Brown has ordered a pedogate investigation of his own party, involving California Rep./Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi and U.S. Sen. Kamala Harris.
Probably just to cover his own tracks and distract from the real ringleader of the cabal -- his friend Tom Hanks. 

TLDR; a good portion of our population is a toxic combination of batshit-insane and mind-blowingly stupid.

And the GOP is happy to enable them.
  • Like 1
  • Rage+1 1

14 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

TLDR; a good portion of our population is a toxic combination of batshit-insane and mind-blowingly stupid.

And the GOP is happy to enable them.

That's the thing about the 'death cult' as you've called it. They didn't seem too bothered by the losses suffered by Americans due to COVID, they didn't seem too bothered by the various mass shooting events--El Paso, Las Vegas, the Pittsburgh synagogue among others, they didn't seem too bothered that the faithful had objectified their opponents and were growing bolder in their threats--to murder black people, peaceful protestors (lumped in with Antifascists), a governor, several of their colleagues in DC. But when the mob came armed and dangerous for them....the sudden realization that treating history and politics as a game of chess is applicable only if you're willing to admit that one arm sweeping across the board will end the game.

10 hours ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

That's the thing about the 'death cult' as you've called it. They didn't seem too bothered by the losses suffered by Americans due to COVID, they didn't seem too bothered by the various mass shooting events--El Paso, Las Vegas, the Pittsburgh synagogue among others, they didn't seem too bothered that the faithful had objectified their opponents and were growing bolder in their threats--to murder black people, peaceful protestors (lumped in with Antifascists), a governor, several of their colleagues in DC. But when the mob came armed and dangerous for them....the sudden realization that treating history and politics as a game of chess is applicable only if you're willing to admit that one arm sweeping across the board will end the game.

My sister says its as simple as the Internet uniting all the completely bonkers noonday drunks in all the one-bar town shitholes across America into one mass of stupid from sea to shining sea. I told her that neglects the night shift -- the fevered brains of those on weeklong meth benders. It's a Yin / Yang deal. So they join forces on the Internet as the vanguard, the true prophets, and take their feverdreams to the web, where the shock troops, exurban Box Wine & Xanax moms of the Jenna Ryan variety,  and the Dumbass Tacticool Brigade, eat it all up. Next thing you know we have the most idiotic revolution in the history of mankind.

Imagine, if you can, a calmer day, when the Q movement must be synopsized down into a paragraph at most in language schoolchildren will understand. It will make central American soccer wars and the Pastry War seem as clear-cut and understandable causes for war as Pearl Harbor or the Nazis rolling into Poland.

Eh I don't know. World War I is about the same, I guess, only with Royals acting like Q Tards. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 3

My sister says its as simple as the Internet uniting all the completely bonkers noonday drunks in all the one-bar town shitholes across America into one mass of stupid from sea to shining sea. I told her that neglects the night shift -- the fevered brains of those on weeklong meth benders. It's a Yin / Yang deal. So they join forces on the Internet as the vanguard, the true prophets, and take their feverdreams to the web, where the shock troops, exurban Box Wine & Xanax moms of the Jenna Ryan variety,  and the Dumbass Tacticool Brigade, eat it all up. Next thing you know we have the most idiotic revolution in the history of mankind.
Imagine, if you can, a calmer day, when the Q movement must be synopsized down into a paragraph at most in language schoolchildren will understand. It will make central American soccer wars and the Pastry War seem as clear-cut and understandable causes for war as Pearl Harbor or the Nazis rolling into Poland.
Eh I don't know. World War I is about the same, I guess, only with Royals acting like Q Tards. 

It’s just so. Fucking. DUMB.

Any sane human being who pauses to contemplate it for even a nanosecond can’t help but immediately think that’s the dumbest goddamn thing I’ve ever heard.

And it’s an actual force that has a non-zero chance of destroying this country. God, the stupidity.
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Brisketexan said:

It’s just so. Fucking. DUMB.

Any sane human being who pauses to contemplate it for even a nanosecond can’t help but immediately think that’s the dumbest goddamn thing I’ve ever heard.

And it’s an actual force that has a non-zero chance of destroying this country. God, the stupidity.

I've said it before, America needs a healthier hobby/craze to pull folks away from the circus. You remember how pre-pandemic there were people doing the Pokemon Go thing? I didn't participate in that; it didn't interest me and when I go outside, I prefer not to have my phone out. But for a LOT of people, that phone is like an appendage. Heck, you saw that on January 6th. It doesn't seem to be just for attention-seeking, either.

Unfortunately, I don't know what that hobby could be. But I do believe that if the Q people had to be away from their phone, computer, television, (IOW, all infotech) for two weeks, it would be interesting to observe if it serves as a 'snap out of it' moment even if only temporary.

• Hook 'Em 1

Yeah my daughter got me into Pokemon Go, and I am not a Q Idiot, therefore it works. 

Here's a thought piece weaving them together as an angel vs devil narrative. 

https://www.wired.com/story/fantasy-pokemon-go-more-important-than-ever/

I bet there are some who play, though, and have somehow woven it into the Q narrative. For some it seems that all of their subjective reality must be woven into the greater objective reality, and all of that objective reality must be slotted into this deranged gospel of Q. 

1 hour ago, MaybeACoordinator said:

I bet there are some who play, though, and have somehow woven it into the Q narrative.

Hell, with a lot of the Qcumbers out there, when you go to McDonald's & order whatever the #4 meal is... if they are out of fries or Dr. Pepper, it's obvious that means SOMETHING related to the pedo Democrat cabal & the Cheeto Caligula is gonna drop a truth bomb, right?

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

Last night a few of them were watching livecams of the White House and wondering why the fucking hell were most of the lights out at one AM? 

It wasn't like this was anything unusual. It was just that some of them are getting so desperate they have just noticed that there is a livecam of the White House and now they are monitoring it continuously, around the clock, waiting for some sign of the Storm.

Some of the Old Heads had to talk them down. There are some cagey vets on there saying it was SOP for most of the lights to go out in the wee hours. They knew, because they'd been fooled before. They'd stared at livecams of the White House for days on end themselves. And yet still they all held out hope that the Storm was coming. 

Because their Flight Aware skillz put the Urban Meyer fanatics on here to shame. A fucking hang glider can't take off within 50 miles of an AFB that they aren't convinced is a certain harbinger of the imminent arrest of hundreds of thousands of Democrats, RINOs, and celebrities and the liberation of millions of child sex slaves.

Hang on a sec; let's see what's up there tonight:

Okay, something about the Tenth Amendment meaning an A-10 Warthog is going to play a key role in the Storm

A complete post, referring to the little terrorist who swiped Pelosi's laptop: "Riley June Williams. You’ll never guess how many letters"

The following Big Brain gibberish at the bottom of a longcat of pics of the people below:

"Oh boy, as if we didn’t have bonkers hype already, the 3 year deltas on January 18th are next level.

I’ll start with post 541-“Why is the D party MAKING EVERY EFFORT TO BLOCK THE RELEASE OF THIS FISA C-INFO?

[8] FIRED.

[X] JAILED.

Possible SUICIDES.

++ / + TICK TOCK.“

What Q is alluding to are the Rothschilds and Soros empires are now in free fall. Everything we’ve seen the past few days has been a direct attack against the players highlighted in the posts below. Remember, Baron Rothschild who partnered with the Bank of China was tied to Angela Chao & Hunter Biden. No coincidence ++ their puppets are being stripped of power (think Chao, McConnell, Biden next). This is why Maurice Strong is pictured with the fledgling Chinese Communist Party, the CCP is a Rothschild/Deep State front being used to topple the United States & usher in their one world totalitarian order after the successful beta test in China.

The Rothschilds own or pull the strings on the Vatican’s 1832 loan to the Holy See, Soros through their investment in Quantum, Obama thru Bin Talal/SA/Gates, the British Crown through the Queen’s chief advisor Evelyn Rothschild, HRC/JE/GM through Evelyn’s wife Lynn Forester (Ghislane’s sister owned the software used by the FBI investigations DB), the CCP & McConnell through the now deceased Baron Ben Rothschild and Nancy Pelosi through the Getty family’s foundations with Baron Jacob Rothschild who sits on the board of Genie Energy with Rupert Murdoch & Michael Steinhardt of the Mega Group (founded by Wexner, Bronfman, Steinhardt & Spielberg.)

Somebody posted this to rally the troops for tomorrow:

And there's this Tweet:

a10115e1c72628bf86dada5e5193eb26715b3c89

And finally, there's tomorrow's Turner Classic Movies schedule:

NrapJ83x.png

• Haha 1

These people actually exist.

This was my reply to a post relative to one of Biden’s ridiculous cabinet picks and I decided to make it a post. Cheers.

Biden’s picks are nothing but a distraction imo, as I think Trump has exited the DC swamp and has set up a transitional govt. elsewhere.

Intel, Beliefs & Predictions:
1. Trump ended our UNITED STATES INC. many mos. ago (or whatever the recent corporate name was).
2. He signed docs bringing back our Republic on July 4th (year unk).
3. Trump signed the Insurrection Act ~Jan. 10th and will remain in office till a new election conducted for the new President & govt.
4. The US INC govt. currently in power is no longer valid, nor were the 2020-21 elections. Trump fenced off the corrupt US INC strongholds in DC and the treasonous swamp creatures will be arrested and tried by military tribunals. We may even see Biden sworn in and going into the now-defunct WH. He will have no power.
5. All the Swamp Creatures have identified themselves via certifying fraudulent electoral slates & voting & supporting fraudulent 2nd impeachment. Will the Senate vote today (the 19th) with more Swamp Creatures identified? I don’t know where that stands.
6. WED morning at 0800 hrs. the Emergency Broadcast System goes in effect and will take over the airwaves.
7. People will be shown what has been hidden, i.e., US long subjected to foreign governance via Corporate charter in London/UK., US ppl slaves to the Banking Cabal, Vatican taken down, widespread Pedo crimes w/high-level figures guilty, Satanic take-over at all levels, UFOs & Aliens among us?, massive cells of child sex slaves, 9-11, Traitor Presidents (Clinton, Bushes, Obama).
8. NESARA Act passed in early 1990s (never enacted) as our possible new form of Govt.?
9. Trump prepared a temporary transitional govt. that will govern till new Govt. takes effect. USA won’t miss a beat. Business as usual.
10. EBS will broadcast military tribunals and confessions of traitors and insurrectionists.
11. The Federal Reserve ends and new gold-backed US currency goes in effect.
12. Where goes the US, so goes the world: GESARA.
13. Almost forgot election fraud details communicated to the ppl: Trump actually won 80% of the popular vote, Foreign interference in our election (Vatican, UK, Italy, China, Canada, Germany, Spain, Iran).

Just my take and why I feel pretty calm now, and laughing at Biden’s ridiculous Commie-Cabinet. I’m confident they will never see an ounce of power come into their hands. All traitorous swamp creatures will be routed and held accountable.

Cheers (wish I knew how to use those clever animation emojis some of y’all use: clinking beer mugs!).

https://www.tigerdroppings.com/rant/politics/whats-your-prediction-for-inauguration-day-and-beyond-heres-mine/94672848/

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1
  • Rage+1 1

11 minutes ago, Sbbruin said:

Someone called out the author of that utter horseshit.   His reply....

Oh, yee of little faith, reasoning or logic. Ignorance is no excuse.
You could choose to research any of the statements made.

tenor.gif

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

Fuck, right when I discovered the Tigerdroppings Q thread, the admins are shutting it down

Sample reaction:

Honestly, I feel 15 different ways just off of this one comment, but I’ll bite my tongue

Sucks that we are feeling the effects of a communist regime already, but it is what it is I guess. We have done NOTHING wrong. We have never incited violence. Sucks but this is your house

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1