The Batshit Insane QAnon Conspiracy Theory

Hugo Stiglitz

I am flabbergasted that the aggy forum didn't see this potential issue some time back. I mean, I read on here that they are purging all of their politics threads up to last year, but the entire Q thread ought to be nuked. I guess they want the revenue and don't want the nonsense to spread throughout their forum but they really painted themselves in a corner.

48 minutes ago, Pescado_Rojo said:

I keep one uber-deplorable on my Fb friend list. This guy checks most of the boxes, so he's a good proxy for right wing nutters as a whole. Racist, anti-semite, "pastor" of some charismatic tongue-speaking fundy church around Celburne, prepper, 51 year old blue collar white guy. Today he is big mad at the Qtards for being so gullible. You see, Q was obviously a LEFT wing propaganda stunt with the "trust the plan" business. They should have all been out taking ACTION* instead of sitting around waiting for some Q plan which was OBVIOUSLY never going to happen. 

*He's never taken any kind of "action" other than bitching on facebook and posting pictures of himself shooting guns on his ranchette in Johnson County. 

I had one, but he unfriended me when I called out several of his "shit's going down TONIGHT!" posts that never went anywhere.  These people fascinate and depress me. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

Do I even wanna know what the significance of March 4th is to these fucking lunatics?  Can we please have a safe-space Qanon Thread on DT please?  I know we have some on here.  

I do realize now that it was the day that King Kong Bundy died (RIP)...and I know that is a day that will live in infamy with a lot of Trumpers.  Particularly since the Iranians were involved.  

6 minutes ago, Beau Vine said:

60bbcfaea873b596d5024e69d63f046ee6ae3eb7_201047_u94218.thumb.jpg.fc0541b58aae3a224a4ff366dfc7e69f.jpg

Regarding point 2, there is no way that Lincoln was flown to DC in a government plane.  Checkmate, bitches

But, tbh, that's pretty slick rationalizing and opiate for the q-masses.  I mean, to cite a specific section of a vague 'military code' lends some massive street cred.  But i don't think such a document exists.  There is the United States Code, 2006 Edition, Supplement 5, Title 10 - ARMED FORCES, but a quick perusal seems to say that the pres is CIC and the buck stops there.  

https://www.thedailybeast.com/im-about-to-puke-qanon-in-chaos-as-biden-takes-office?ref=author

As the rest of the country waited for Joe Biden to be inaugurated, believers in the QAnon conspiracy theory thought they were about to see something else: the long-awaited mass arrests of Biden and a host of other “deep-state” Democrats, followed by the restoration of the Trump presidency.

“Trump will walk out during the arrest and thank America for reelection,” one QAnon supporter posted on a forum shortly before the inauguration. “This will be remembered as the greatest day since D-Day.”

As Biden was sworn in, though, the mass arrests that QAnon believers call “The Storm,” stubbornly refused to happen. Trump really did appear to have left office, rather than springing the sly trap as they had all hoped. The Democrats really did have control of the White House and both chambers of Congress.

The tens of thousands of National Guard soldiers QAnon believers thought would help Trump retake Washington instead appeared to be there for a more obvious purpose: protecting the city from the same crazed QAnon believers who had violently attacked the Capitol two weeks earlier.

“I’m about to puke,” one QAnon fan watching Biden take the oath of office wrote.

For more than three years, tens of thousands of QAnon believers have pinned their hopes for the future on a second Trump term. They’ve become convinced that the government is run by a cabal of satanic pedophile-cannibals and that Trump is the only way to restore justice. Many of them, egged on by promises that Trump’s “plan” included the eradication of diseases and personal debt, pinned their dreams on QAnon as well, alienating friends and family with their ideas.

Then, on Wednesday afternoon, the QAnon future vanished, presenting the ever-expanding conspiracy theory with its greatest challenge yet.

Spoiler

As Biden’s inauguration became ever more certain on Wednesday, QAnon believers rapidly cycled through rationalizations. They claimed that Trump was stepping down as the head of the United States “corporation”—an idea borrowed from fringe sovereign citizen legal theories—to become the head of a restored republic. Some QAnon leaders claimed that Biden himself was in on the scheme, and would soon help Trump carry out the arrests.

As Biden finally took office, however, the mood changed quickly on QAnon forums. QAnon channels on messaging app Telegram filled with gifs of far-right mascot Pepe the Frog crying, as believers claimed they had been duped. Believers said they felt sick, or wanted to throw up.

“Trump fooled us,” complained one Telegram commenter.

“All my family and co-workers think I’m crazy,” wrote another.

“I feel stupid,” wrote a third.

Even major QAnon boosters saw their faith in the bizarre conspiracy theory shaken on Monday. QAnon booster Roy Davis co-authored a bestselling book promoting QAnon under the alias “Captain Roy,” even getting his sports car painted with a giant, blazing “Q” on the hood.

As Biden was sworn in, Davis initially told The Daily Beast he didn’t want to comment until he was sure Biden was really president. But as Biden’s new title became official, Davis said he was ready to move on from Q—something his doctor has long urged him to do anyway.

“We misinterpreted it,” Davis said. “Maybe we should have done something different.”

Other top QAnon figures appeared to be backing away. As the former administrator of QAnon clues website 8kun, Ron Watkins had control over who posted as the mysterious “Q”—and has been accused of being Q himself. But on Wednesday, Watkins suggested that the QAnon fight was over.

“Please remember all the friends and happy memories we made together over the past few years,” Watkins wrote in a Telegram post.

Still, there are many signs that QAnon and the kind of unreal world it promoted will persist.

As Trump’s defeat became more certain, QAnon followers changed their claims, beginning to insist that the president’s war against the “deep state” had only begun. As the shock of Biden’s inauguration wore off on Wednesday, QAnon forum posters encouraged one another to “hold the line,” claiming that they had merely misunderstood the QAnon clues.

QAnon believer Jenny Hatch has followed the conspiracy theory since 2018, when she thought Trump referenced QAnon in a speech he gave at a White House Easter Egg Roll. Hatch had felt sure that Biden would have already been arrested on Jan. 6, and was “quite demoralized” when Biden was instead sworn in two weeks later.

“I fully expected some sort of military arrest of Joe Biden and many of the people who were on the dais with him,” Hatch said.

Hatch, a Colorado resident, said her husband doesn’t believe in QAnon, and she suspects her adult children have read articles about how to handle a family member believing in QAnon. But while Hatch was saddened that the mass arrests failed to happen on Wednesday, QAnon’s utter failure to come true somehow hasn’t shaken her faith in the conspiracy theory.

“I’m still all in with Q,” Hatch said. “I have not distanced myself from what Q meant to me personally.”

The problem created by QAnon seems set to remain as well. QAnon has been tied to three murders and a terrorist incident near the Hoover Dam, along with a series of other crimes. Biden’s top intelligence chief has promised an analysis of the threat posed by the conspiracy theory.

Even as he distances himself from QAnon, for example, Davis still thinks “Q” really was a government whistleblower revealing the truth about the world.

“It wasn’t some kid in a basement,” Davis said.

• Haha 1

Whether Q was real or not...

A LOT of conservatives were not following politics closely. But I believe The Great Awakening really did happen. MANY conservatives were "woken up" by the Q movement. Myself included.

Just 3 short years ago, I didn't follow ANYTHING about politics. I voted for Trump because I was a Republican, and he most matched my beliefs. I was naive about how corrupt our political system really was. I actually believed that our system of government was set up to not allow corruption.

BOY was I wrong.

I now see, compliments of the Q movement just how corrupt our government is. Not just the House and Senate, but the Judiciary(most surprising), Republican and Democrats alike.

So maybe Q was fake. BUT I think the Q movement did a LOT in furthering political education about corruption in our government, and a two tiered justice system. Lady Justice is NOT blind, and her scales a weighted HEAVILY to one side.

From Texags.  Hey, guys!  Maybe the real Q was the friends we made along the way!

Edited by Continental Op
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

So I read that HEB is no longer selling the My Pillows. This presents quite a dilemma for the Trumpkins: support the My Pillow guy and the President and shop forever at Randalls/Brookshire Brothers or shop at God's chosen grocery store.

HEB just said "do it.  I dare you". They just cucked your idiotic ideas and made you sit in the corner and watch while they fucked it in the ass.

Or something like that

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

One thing that will be amazing to watch is Trump's Q mythology crumble. This will be more awesome, in my opinion, than the realizations that sank in today. 

Their messiah, the man who has been tirelessly working to dismantle a vast conspiracy of evil, will be out golfing or some shit tomorrow. The hopeless ones will say it's to keep up appearances, to make the deep state think that they've won. 

But to those whose faith is shaky, as they realize that not only is there no "plan," they will have to accept that Trump is nothing more than what he's shown us to be. He's a crypto-fascist showbusiness weirdo that is pathologically obsessed with himself and his fame. He nurtured conspiracies and wouldn't denounce Q in exchange for your adulation and loyalty. End of transaction. And now he's done with you. He might start the Patriot Party to separate you from your money just a little more, but the curtain is up. 

At least some of these people will go from viewing him as God to seeing the same Trump everyone else does...in like the span of a day. Fucking trippy. 

• Hook 'Em 5

7 hours ago, Al Bundy's Napoleon Hand said:

Good God, I've been drinking baby blood for 4 years now- baby blood smoothies, baby blood pudding, baby blood margaritas... WHAT DO YA GOTTA DO TO GET ARRESTED AROUND HERE?

You haven't lived until you've had baby blood boudin but it's kind of hard to find west of Katy. 

1 hour ago, speed817 said:

Figure this thread was appropriate for this screenshot from Nextdoor with my neighbors arguing over politics.  I can't believe how many crazy people I live by....

140497335_10116905206447640_6994678187088999535_o.jpg

I love it how they believe the Vegas bookies are sitting on inside information regarding the complete and total overthrow of the US gov't, like it's "Hey my buddy is a trainer for the Chiefs and Mahomes's concussion is much worse than what they are saying."

Somebody posted an article a week or two ago about some kid who learned to spot highly regarded Q bets on gambling sites and made a small fortune betting against them. 

7 minutes ago, tx 3 putt said:

why was hanks going to prison ?

He got his name photoshopped on a flight log. If you ever said anything negatively about Trump over the last 4 years, you got your name placed on the exact same place on the flight log. That photoshop meant you were now about to be arrested by a secret government agency that Trump controlled. 

Texags still has true believers just stream of consciousness speculating. 

7+ Million views

47k posts

1,362 pages 

of total bullshit and countless hours of wasted brain activity.

Now, granted these are all aggies, so the squandered brainpower resources are a nominal loss. These folks weren't putting off their quantum physics theorizing or Pulitzer Prize winning novels while they spent 8 hours a day "researching" QAnon. But I'm sure a ton of meat went unjudged and farm animals failed to be timely artificially inseminated as a result of that fucking fool's errand. 

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Grandioso said:

7+ Million views

47k posts

1,362 pages 

Now, granted these are all aggies, so the squandered brainpower resources are a nominal loss. These folks weren't putting off their quantum physics theorizing or Pulitzer Prize winning novels while they spent 8 hours a day "researching" QAnon. But I'm sure a ton of meat went unjudged and farm animals failed to be timely artificially inseminated as a result of that fucking fool's errand. 

I thought their cold fusion thing had promise 😛

https://apnews.com/article/2814ebed21ecd7c5062d590eff713cb7

2 hours ago, Grandioso said:

7+ Million views

47k posts

1,362 pages 

@Johnny Sack IS Q.  

seriously I can’t stop laughing at Q.  

Greatest troll ever

• Hook 'Em 1

3 hours ago, Grandioso said:

Tom Hanks, Bush, Obama, Bill Clinton, Hollywood celebs. This inauguration is a who's who of Satanic pedophiles. 

The Tom Hanks thing really cracks me up. Epstein?  Weinstein?  Nah. Tom fuckin Hanks!  America’s Dad!  Who would ever suspect?!? Yep, makes total sense. 

9 minutes ago, Foosters said:

It appears some of the Qanon big hitters from the now-defunct TD Q thread have migrated to texags and brought their staggering inanity with them. 

But seriously, it's getting weird over there.

I am having difficulty imagining what a Qanon big hitter looks like. 

Someone in the texag thread going on how Biden is not the president because he was sworn in before noon and we can have two simultaneous presidents at once.  I’m sure that guys wife will love hearing that theory every night for the next 4 years.

We can’t get bogged down in the facts that the president needs to be sworn in prior to noon since the outgoing presidents term ends at noon. It doesn’t have to be timed down to the second. The new president doesn’t officially take the reins until noon. 

• Hook 'Em 1

8 hours ago, aggie08 said:

Tigerdroppings scrubbed their Q mega thread today. These are the end times for Dewey Crowe.

Much like the fuck your feelings crowd suddenly didn’t know how to deal with their feelings, the you can’t erase history crowd are all trying to directly erase their history.

• Hook 'Em 2