The Batshit Insane QAnon Conspiracy Theory

Hugo Stiglitz

5 hours ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

Marchant also said in that email that he did not know what QAnon is. On Tuesday, he said he had not done any additional research into the group or its conspiracy beliefs.

Either he's a dumbass for thinking we won't notice he's lying or he's a dumbass for not knowing anything about Q after years & years of this bullshit.

So... which dumbass are you, dumbass?  The lying dumbass or the willfully ignorant dumbass?

• Haha 1

On 8/16/2021 at 2:01 PM, MaybeACoordinator said:

Or all the kids who go missing in action while playing sports.

Although he wasn't a kid, technically, the Texas Tech kicker in this footage was never seen or heard from again. The mainstream media won't tell you this because Tony Brackens was already in the Illuminati back then. 

gppRo6.gif

Oh man, I can still remember the sound that made when Brackens hit him.  We were sitting on that sideline in about the 5th row.   The Tech guy got up and had NO idea where he was.   Not sure he knew where the Tech sideline was but he managed to wander over there.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Macanudo said:

Oh man, I can still remember the sound that made when Brackens hit him.  We were sitting on that sideline in about the 5th row.   The Tech guy got up and had NO idea where he was.   Not sure he knew where the Tech sideline was but he managed to wander over there.

I was in the stands for the Vasher hit on Carlos Francis. I thought he killed him. The entire stadium made an oof sound when he hit him. Today he'd be kicked out of the game for that hit. 

• Hook 'Em 1

"Well, you at least watch him do crack or some cool shit on the video?" 

"Nah man, he was talking about computers for hours." 

"Maybe keep that shit to yourself."  

Lin:  "Stop shopping at Wal-Mart because the food they sell you is infused with fetal tissue by the Rockefellers and the Illuminati?"

Me:  "You're not gonna open with that, are you?"  

Well at least he was able to afford a decent haircut and what appears to be a velour shirt from the wardrobe of Larry Dallas of TV's "Three's Company" 

I assume his attorney moonlights as bartender of the Regal Beagle.  

• 1 month later...
14 hours ago, BrickHorn said:

If you haven’t listened to the QAnon Anonymous podcast episode about Caviezel, you’re missing out. There are some hilarious stories from production sets about what a world class moron that guy is.

Seconded. He's one of those people that you think can't possibly be real.

Ron Watkin's run for Congress, analyzed.  (AZ-1. I would say he didn't have a chance to get out of the primary, but his opponents are two military badass types who mightr cancel each other out. (Decorated army combat vet vs Navy SEAL who makes and sells "badass" bottle openers shaped like .50 cal bullets.)

50 Caliber BMG Real Bullet Bottle Opener - Set of 2 - Made in the USA

genericoracle.files.wordpress.com

I know this is a week old and has probably already been discussed, but yeah, when do they get to use the guns in response to the stealing of the last election, Charlie?  A lot of people are looking at this and recoiling in horror at the question, but it is absolutely legitimate.  Rephrased, it could be, “If the last election was stolen, and we are living under the control of a tyrannical government that came into power via unlawful means, why are we not actively rising up against it by all means available?”  The de-escalating answer is telling, and could be rephrased, “Because the election wasn’t stolen and the real aim is to incite you to political — not armed — action.”

Will the rubes recognize this for what it is? Fuck no.  This requires only middle-school level critical thinking to see for what it is, but they are either that dumb or this is all part of  a masterful psyop to keep the Trump movement rolling.  Its probably a lot of both. 

Edit:  meant to post this in the GQP thread, but hell, what’s the difference at this point?

Edited by Goredho
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Rage+1 1

4 hours ago, Goredho said:

The de-escalating answer is telling, and could be rephrased, “Because the election wasn’t stolen and the real aim is to incite you to political — not armed — action.”

Will the rubes recognize this for what it is? Fuck no.  This requires only middle-school level critical thinking to see for what it is, but they are either that dumb or this is all part of  a masterful psyop to keep the Trump movement rolling.  Its probably a lot of both.

1234.  Kirk and others like him know that if the guns come out and the shooting starts, the GOP is no longer in control (and cannot defend it).  Kirk knows this and his audience doesn't, but people with guns going after other Americans is just as dangerous to the Republicans as it is to the Democrats, because once you hit that tipping point, everybody has to choose sides (and it won't be on the sides of the nuts shooting up everything), anarchy will kick in and you will have plenty of businesses and organizations, etc. that will be attacked regardless of whether it's an (R) or (D) controlling it or owning it.  The economy will be fucking gutted.

I've had this conversation with multiple people, some just bullshitting around, but a few who have pushed the notion of things like Texas's mythical secession.  I talk to them about last February's winter storm to give them a baseline for what would happen if shit goes down.  We don't have only Republican or only Democrats working things like the power grid or our water systems.  Shit goes down and things turn into a shooting match, water, power, internet, etc. all goes down with it.

And you don't even have to have much bloodshed for everything to completely and truly shutdown.  I'm not talking about this bullshit "shutdown" that people seem to think happened last year with COVID, I'm talking about real, honest-to-God people not showing up to work (no matter their job's importance to society's continued existence) and the power grid failing quickly, water systems going down, etc.

• Hook 'Em 3

1 minute ago, atomheartbevo said:

1234.  Kirk and others like him know that if the guns come out and the shooting starts, the GOP is no longer in control (and cannot defend it).  Kirk knows this and his audience doesn't, but people with guns going after other Americans is just as dangerous to the Republicans as it is to the Democrats, because once you hit that tipping point, everybody has to choose sides (and it won't be on the sides of the nuts shooting up everything), anarchy will kick in and you will have plenty of businesses and organizations, etc. that will be attacked regardless of whether it's an (R) or (D) controlling it or owning it.  The economy will be fucking gutted.

I've had this conversation with multiple people, some just bullshitting around, but a few who have pushed the notion of things like Texas's mythical secession.  I talk to them about last February's winter storm to give them a baseline for what would happen if shit goes down.  We don't have only Republican or only Democrats working things like the power grid or our water systems.  Shit goes down and things turn into a shooting match, water, power, internet, etc. all goes down with it.

And you don't even have to have much bloodshed for everything to completely and truly shutdown.  I'm not talking about this bullshit "shutdown" that people seem to think happened last year with COVID, I'm talking about real, honest-to-God people not showing up to work (no matter their job's importance to society's continued existence) and the power grid failing quickly, water systems going down, etc.

Yes, war is always a bad idea for all involved. It still happens a lot anyway.

• Like 1

I actually had a similar conversation with my qanon in-law after that TPUSA video started circulating.  She was telling me how we are close to a full-on revolution happening, and the police and military would protect Republicans trying to take back the country.

I had to explain to her that if shit truly went down and the shooting started, that no cop is going to be out looking for Republicans or MAGA types to protect or assist.  

That cop is going to be at his home protecting his family and his shit, because his shit is far more important to him than what somebody in a MAGA hat wants.  The moment that a shooting war starts, everybody's property, families, etc. are in danger, and that cop will check out and head home and be ready to shoot anybody who sets foot on his property.

And the military?  We have a very small military for our country's size (both population and geography), and a helluva lot of it is focused on things like ships, overseas, bases, equipment, etc.  The amount who could pickup a rifle and go do something is actually fairly small for a country of 330 million+.  And if shit goes down, plenty of civilians will be heading towards their nearest base for food and shelter.  That all means that the military will be protecting military shit and keeping their bases going and their dependents fed and protected (and there are a massive amount of dependents).  The military will be focused on logistics and protecting their own shit.

And good luck getting the National Guard to show up in an armed rebellion, since, like the cops, their own families and their own shit are more important to them than what some MAGA idiot things.

These idiots really don't understand what their theoretical shooting revolution implies - it means power, water, internet going out, personal property being threatened, etc. and a lot of this goes back to a lot of the online chatter is from incels foreigners who have very little (if any) skin in the game.  

And also mental illness.  These people are clearly mentally ill if they think they can start shooting at other Americans and everybody will be happy about it.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, wildcat09 said:

Yes, war is always a bad idea for all involved. It still happens a lot anyway.

Even worse for a first-world country. 

Last year proved that the prepper types, for all of their preparations, when a pandemic finally hit in their lifetimes, they couldn't fucking handle not eating at Chili's or getting a haircut at Supercuts.  These folks had months of food at their homes, were supposed to be able to go off the grid, but going a few months without a haircut proved too much, even though they weren't losing power and water and had hundreds of millions of hours of TV programming through things like Netflix, YouTube, etc. and could get shit fairly quickly through Amazon.com, etc.

I kind of wonder if the pandemic really kicked these people into high gear - like all of the sudden they realized they weren't actually prepared for shit going down, and so it just took the already existing fears (which had manifested in their being preppers) and ramped them up and overloaded their paranoia.

But it also feeds into the fantasies of the mentally ill.

• Hook 'Em 1

For a good laugh, if you catch any relatives or friends ranting about the evils of Facebook and Google and what not, make sure and ask them if they think we should seize the means of production from Facebook and Google and return them to the control of the people.

And make sure and point out that if they are ranting about Facebook by posting on Facebook, then they are a part of the problem for enabling FB.

• Hook 'Em 1

21 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

She was telling me how we are close to a full-on revolution happening, and the police and military would protect Republicans trying to take back the country.

I had to explain to her that if shit truly went down and the shooting started, that no cop is going to be out looking for Republicans or MAGA types to protect or assist. 

I'm sorry, but you are being completely delusional. If we get to when the shooting starts, the police will ENTHUSIASTICALLY support, and will actively join, the MAGA death squads. It will not even be close. The military, no, but the police will be ALL IN.

• Rage+1 1