Michigan - Ohio State

IDIOTsavant

Just now, Underdog said:

Jr and DIL are on their way there also, born and raised Texan but he’s a huge UM fan thanks to his grandparents on my wife’s side. 

Yeah, Texas for undergrad and Michigan for grad school for me. Had to take an early flight from SA to make it in time for the Tech game.

• Like 1

If michigan plays as well as they have since the 2nd half of the pedo state game they will keep it close. 

unless fields doesnt play I dont see any way they can stop O$U. Ryan Day seems to be Urban but better FML. His gameplans seem to be flawless, and aside from some fumbles last week, O$U has obliterated everyone.

Blue 24 O$U 34

1 hour ago, Pam Cummings said:

I have no idea why, but i feel like Michigan will somehow win this shit.

Yeah I have no idea why you'd think that, either lol. Last year wasn't Michigan favored to win? That was the year to do it with all what was going on with them. And not only did Michigan lose, they got ran off the field. Ohio St is a machine this year.

1 minute ago, Vic Mackey said:

Yeah I have no idea why you'd think that, either lol. Last year wasn't Michigan favored to win? That was the year to do it with all what was going on with them. And not only did Michigan lose, they got ran off the field. Ohio St is a machine this year.

Drinking the blue kool aid due to them playing well recently. Also think Ohio St is due for a letdown and that Harbaugh is due to beat them. Last year Ohio St slipped up with Purdue and had a fire lit under their ass when they played Michigan.

Just now, Pam Cummings said:

Drinking the blue kool aid due to them playing well recently. Also think Ohio St is due for a letdown and that Harbaugh is due to beat them. Last year Ohio St slipped up with Purdue and had a fire lit under their ass when they played Michigan.

We will see. Being in Michigan I guess I give them a puncher's chance but some of the games I have watched them, they have looked god awful. Especially against Wisconsin. Ohio St's down game is a game they still end up winning by a few scores against Penn St. I think Michigan has to play a perfect game while Ohio St has to be off. And hell even then it might not be enough.

The closest I remember Harbaugh coming was 2016. Went into 2 OT. Michigan actually controlled most of that game but choked in true Harbaugh fashion.

Can't sleep. It's like the night before Christmas. 

On paper the Buckeyes are a more talented team pretty much across the board and should win comfortably. But it's a rivalry game and the biggest must-win game of Harbaugh's career. No coach at either school has ever started out 0-5 against the other. Jim really, really needs to win this game. 

He's not going to do it running the ball, I'm pretty confident of that. 

1 hour ago, Scooter Monzingo said:

I’m curious (and if you don’t mind sharing). But, what was your field of study? 

Michigan had an entrepreneurship masters program focused on new tech development and launch that was jointly run by it's business and engineering schools, but they shut the program down because both schools struggled with sharing control.

Can't sleep. It's like the night before Christmas. 

On paper the Buckeyes are a more talented team pretty much across the board and should win comfortably. But it's a rivalry game and the biggest must-win game of Harbaugh's career. No coach at either school has ever started out 0-5 against the other. Jim really, really needs to win this game. 

He's not going to do it running the ball, I'm pretty confident of that. 

Shawn Wade is a game-time decision. Sevyn Banks is pretty good, but not as good as Wade.

27 minutes ago, tjhooker said:

Is it really a rivalry game if 1 team wins it all the time?

I grew up loving this game as the second best college football rivalry game behind only TX-OU.  It's really sad to see it so one-sided at this point.  I doubt I'll watch much of it, certainly switching it off if tOSU jumps out to a big lead.

Edited by utee94
  • Like 1