Texas Tech @ Texas: Who Gives a Flying Tortilla Fuck (11am - Fox)

Neonmoon

1 minute ago, SubliminalHorn said:

And what makes you think he has those chops? What has he done to make you think that? We suck. He sucks. It’s only a matter of time until he’s gone. So fuck off with your dumbass bullshit. 

He has been humiliated this year and will be scared shitless in losing his job. That type of fear will motivate him. At least I hope it will. He’s Mensa smart

My ideal outcome for this game would be Texas winning a shootout on a last second field goal. The only thing I have seen so far that could keep that outcome from happening would be Texas' offense actually being worse than Tech's defense.

My least ideal outcome would have been losing a low scoring defensive battle. Fortunately, that can't happen now, because Texas is clearly not going to be stopping Tech at any point today.

Just now, Iconoclast Texan said:

He has been humiliated this year and will be scared shitless in losing his job. That type of fear will motivate him. At least I hope it will. He’s Mensa smart

Oh great, everyone wants the humiliated guy in fear of losing his job as the head guy! He fucking sucks and Tech is about to roll us. Enjoy being in that morgue of a stadium right now. Sure is fun