Texas Tech @ Texas: Who Gives a Flying Tortilla Fuck (11am - Fox)

Neonmoon

2 minutes ago, dcar00 said:

the 4 best conference defenses we played completely shut us down.  LSU game is a huge outlier but we were completely healthy and it was early with no film.

Yup.

Tom sucks as a coordinator. We need somebody with a real game plan that isn't just a system with the same types of shit over and over. Need to be more multiple on offense. I never see different position groupings. I never even see different motions or jets really. Never see RB screens against pressure. The offense sucks worse than the defense IMO, and the defense sucks ass.

1 minute ago, immamac said:

Sam looks healthy today he's running like normal

I get what you are saying but he hasn't been hurt. that was people trying to make excuses for him.  we are playing an infinitely shittier D which makes everyone look better.

Jett Duffy being the QB also helps our D.

29 minutes ago, Walden Ponderer said:

Wouldn't it be fun to get up by three scores this quarter, and then be down by 2 points with a minute to go? Yeah, that'd be fun. And not at all predictable.

I would really love for Sam & Co. to keep their feet on the accelerator here and make me look like a moron instead of a prophet. I'm much more comfortable as a happy idiot than as a cynical sage.

1 minute ago, Zavala said:

RUN IT UP MENSA DON'T TURTLE YOU SILVER GRILL GREY SHIRT WEARING FUCK

Yeah he needs to make a statement that the future is still bright if he wants to hang around. Show that this was just a very large pothole on the way to better things rather than a trainwreck. Hang 50 on them at least.