Texas Tech @ Texas: Who Gives a Flying Tortilla Fuck (11am - Fox)

Neonmoon

3 minutes ago, dcar00 said:

this is the problem.  a good team is blowing out the likes of KU, KSU, La Tech, Rice etc and we are getting a lot of young guys reps.  TCU is a bit of an anomaly.  should have fucked up their freshman QB.

if Duv doesn't play in the bowl we are in trouble.

Duv stated he would.

You can fuck off. This team could have quit but woke up.  If you can’t give them credit for that; maybe football isn’t for you. 
Lighten up, Francis. I'm glad they woke up against 4-7 Tech, but I'm pretty confident that spark didn't come from the coaches. Sam and Duv start punching people in the mouth and the team followed suit. Fact remains that without that, this score could easily be flipped.
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Mapache said:

Hell Yes! Camping World Bowl! wooohoo!

Going to bring my Coleman 6 man tent and double propane stove to camp outside the stadium. Have some smores!

That stadium sucks shit btw.

For the Florida v Miami game I went this year. Cool pregame, we were pretty wasted.

Then all the entrances were closed on one side of the stadium, they were filtering people in on the other side.

No biggie, we had 30 mins. We started waiting in line and found out the lines people were waiting in weren't moving.... For like 30 mins...

So we just bum rushed in mob style to another area and got in with beers just before the teams came out. It almost sucked, a ton of normal family people missed the kickoff because there was no rules and the people trying to follow some kind of order got screwed.

1 minute ago, Eastwood said:
5 minutes ago, SDG said:
You can fuck off. This team could have quit but woke up.  If you can’t give them credit for that; maybe football isn’t for you. 

Lighten up, Francis. I'm glad they woke up against 4-7 Tech, but I'm pretty confident that spark didn't come from the coaches. Sam and Duv start punching people in the mouth and the team followed suit. Fact remains that without that, this score could easily be flipped.

I don’t disagree with anything you said here.  My only point is we could have easily quit but didn’t.  

• Like 1