Texas Tech @ Texas: Who Gives a Flying Tortilla Fuck (11am - Fox)

Neonmoon

2 minutes ago, Spider2YBanana said:

Duv and Rojo. Glad we get Rojo back next season. He's a machine. Man we're gonna miss Duv so badly. I hope we get an actual WR coach who can teach. Same with an actual DB coach (hello, Akina?).

It’s amazing how often we are in position but never make a play. I like this group of Green, Jamison, Cook, Watson, Sterns, Foster, and Overshown. 

3 hours ago, Auto Driller said:

I can’t remember a more spectacular face plant by a Longhorn football team in my life. Kansas probably beats us by 21 if we play today. Bowl game is going to be ugly.

Lmao. It’s like some of you poor bastards wanted us to lose today. Sad. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, dcar00 said:

this conf is just a cluster fuck of pussy as it relates to refs.

Yeah one of our refs retiring can only make it better.

Anyway this was a big win for Tom Herman. He needed to win big and despite his team falling over itself right out of the gate he got it done. I know Texas Tech sucks balls but good on him and his team for not fucking it up.

Got to win the Bowl Game if he hopes to get this shitshow back on track. 8-5 looks more secure and gives him a much better position to hire new assistants and put together a good recruiting class. 7-6, not so much.

53 minutes ago, Shut up Lou Holtz said:

Finally dominating a team we should dominate. We needed more of this all year. I get that tech is dog shit but we actually put some things together on both sides of the ball. Finally 

This.  It didn't feel like watching old people fucking, and not knowing who was going to actually finish.

It was, I doubt there will be as much optimism to start next season like there was this year. Silver lining is I’m ok with this happening if it brings the necessary staff changes. 

I agree with this 100%. I rather see us have prove the media and others wrong vs the shit show which just concluded. Keeps the entitlement crap down too which was like herpes in Austin at the end of the Mack era.

52 minutes ago, Revolution512 said:

It’s amazing how often we are in position but never make a play. I like this group of Green, Jamison, Cook, Watson, Sterns, Foster, and Overshown. 

As do I. They're very talented, but whatever Washington is teaching them is the opposite of even average. When I saw Chris Brown make a PBU, he didn't even turn to look for the ball. It left me baffled. Who on earth doesn't teach this?

2 hours ago, Spider2YBanana said:

As do I. They're very talented, but whatever Washington is teaching them is the opposite of even average. When I saw Chris Brown make a PBU, he didn't even turn to look for the ball. It left me baffled. Who on earth doesn't teach this?

I think it depends on if they have inside or outside leverage maybe. Most of the time you want to have the player watch the receiver for cues on when to stick their hands in. Turning to find the ball isn't always a good idea. 

Just now, El Diablo said:

I think it depends on if they have inside or outside leverage maybe. Most of the time you want to have the player watch the receiver for cues on when to stick their hands in. Turning to find the ball isn't always a good idea. 

I see what you mean. It's just I never see them do it, or I'm missing it.