Texas Tech @ Texas: Who Gives a Flying Tortilla Fuck (11am - Fox)

Neonmoon

18 hours ago, Deej said:

Did he tell the band, or the crowd? It wouldn't surprise me one bit if Big12 refs warned the crowd.

I wonder if it was the same guy who called the two late hits on UT( one picked up), and personal foul (when the UT player got punched and was relatively restrained in response), and ignored the body slam on Johnson and the late full push out of bounds on the receiver when he had already cleared the white area (forget which one-sure its discussed somewhere on these 43 pages).  Just unreal the obvious cheap, dangerous stuff they let Tech get away with.  Its like somebody was paid by some gamblers.

18 hours ago, PittsburghTiger said:

That was some crazy stuff today.

As I was driving to a family funeral I listened on the satellite radio. When I parked at church it was 14-0 with Tech rolling. I come out of church and turn on the radio and it was 42-24, that's some crazy-ass turnaround.

First two drives were a lowlight reel for the season.  Bad execution, stupid mistakes, bad play calling, awful tackling, playing in slo-mo.  Crowd was about to check out.  Then the offense got it together and the defense found enough.