Texas Tech @ Texas: Who Gives a Flying Tortilla Fuck (11am - Fox)

Neonmoon

1 minute ago, immamac said:

what I want to know is why the fuck todd Orlando was talking to the opposing head coach for several minutes 5 minutes before kickoff. What the fuck could you possibly have to talk about with him over your defensive unit that is underperforming? 

Telling him how dumb the fans are and how the players don’t execute.

1 minute ago, immamac said:

what I want to know is why the fuck todd Orlando was talking to the opposing head coach for several minutes 5 minutes before kickoff. What the fuck could you possibly have to talk about with him over your defensive unit that is underperforming? 

Networking for his next job.

3 minutes ago, orangebird said:

Passing plays were moving the ball straight up the field.

So what does Mensa do?  Call three running plays straight into the Tech D-line.

Mensa is his own worst enemy sometimes.

You mean they can tell when we're going to run? Wonder if Herman knows any of this? No, you say? Shocking.

they are all beat up because they keep going for the Madden PS4-style killshot instead of just wrapping up and tackling

I’ve seen a rash of shoulder injuries, stingers etc in the pros and college. I think it’s because of the new tackling rules causing players to move their heads at last second to avoid penalties and putting the force of the hit on exposed shoulders, arms and collar bones in bad positions