Fire Casey Horny

Chooky

Not sure if there is already a fire horny thread.

Special teams is a clown hole. I can't see a single upside to this slapdick unless being a rape enthusiast is valued by someone. The entire unit doesn't need to be an afterthought just because Herman wants to provide a gig for his bro bud.

• Like 2

We have negative punt return yards on the season. No team has done worse. Literally not one team. Anyone here would be an improvement on the season by managing just a one yard average or not fair catching or not touching a single punt. Fuck Tom Hyman.

We have negative punt return yards on the season. No team has done worse. Literally not one team. Anyone here would be an improvement on the season by managing just a one yard average or not fair catching or not touching a single punt. Fuck Tom Hyman.

Brandon Jones big return a few weeks ago got them to positive return yards.

2 minutes ago, ClubWhatever said:

Facts:

— there was no firing squad 

— the squad has done nothing in their time here but always be advocates for not firing

Firing is hard. It's a lot of paperwork. You have to then form a hiring committee to find a replacement which involves interviews. It's easier just to maintain status quo and collect paychecks doing minimal work. 

I'm out of rep, but so much this. He's already THREE YEARS overdue. Oh,and his unit is arguably the worst part of a shitty team. He should've been gone first - and he fucking well better be gone ASAP. 

In summation: fuck you, Casey Horny, you rape apologist piece of shit. Fuck off to Mt. Vernon or some shit and fuck up their special teams. 

• 1 year later...
37 minutes ago, Machinator said:

I believe he was still retained after the reshuffle last year. I hope he doesn't make it through again.

Machinator was clearly kept in a basement by Herman...I’m gonna figure it out.

anyways, Horny will be gone. I have a feeling we are getting g a through cleaning of Herman and his fake ass 1-0 culture. One of the things CDC said about sark was getting a guy that has character, which I took as implying they also knew Herman was a jack ass piece of shit

Edited by taybo20
  • Hook 'Em 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...