Camping World Bowl

Vic Mackey

3 minutes ago, Al_4_ISU said:

They’re taking us anyhow

I do think ISU would travel better, but there certainly has to be a better tv draw with Texas vs Notre Dame than ISU vs Notre Dame. I think a 7-5 UT would jump either Farmageddon winner.

Edited by SimonBolivar

I do think ISU would travel better, but there certainly has to be a better tv draw with Texas vs Notre Dame than ISU vs Notre Dame. I think a 7-5 UT would jump either Farmageddon winner.

This is definitely a case study in whether gate sales or ratings matter more to mid tier bowls. We will sell more tickets, Texas will draw better ratings.

You guys will get more drunk too, which is a positive in my book 

That’s part of the reason I have no interest in this game from an attendance standpoint.

Where the fuck do you party in Orlando? Memphis and San Antonio (last two bowls) have great party districts. I have zero interest in $8 Bud Lights at Epcot Center.

5 minutes ago, mdmost said:

Ha. @Lobo has to take his kids to Disney again

I'm gonna ask you one time not to mention my children on this thread ever again.  I'm asking you nicely, as a parent.  On the dad threads or family threads, okay.  I brought them up in the context of this bowl game in the sense that it would be a pain in the ass for them (and me).  They've never been to Disney because my seven month old is still having medical issues.  I ned you to know your place and shut the fuck up for once in your fucking sad life.  I can bring up my kids.  You can bring up your kids.  Don't mention mine again on the football thread.

What I need you now to do is go make predictably sassy comments as a shell the human being you are.  Don't say one more fucking word about my children on this thread.  I cannot make it more clear.  It's not threat, it's a reflection on the woefully disappointing human being you've turned out to be.  

Think you can handle one fucking request for the first time in your sad life you piece of shit/  ???

Just now, mdmost said:

Okay. Vagina. You made the comment in jest. I returned it in jest. I’ll ask you not to be a vagina as I’ve never referenced your kids before. If you don’t want it brought up, don’t bring it up to begin with.

Shut the fuck up.  Right now.  NO talk of children, even in jest.  I';m sorry you fucked kids in the 90's.  Don't tread again.  

1 minute ago, Lobo said:

Cool.  Ban me.  Please.  I can no longer enable your child predatory overtures.  

I have no idea what your issue is but okay. You brought up not wanting to go to that bowl because you’d have to take your kids to Disney. So I’m sorry if you can’t take a joke that has very little reference to your kids. Perhaps you should calm your bitch ass down?

• Like 7

16 minutes ago, Al_4_ISU said:

That’s part of the reason I have no interest in this game from an attendance standpoint.

Where the fuck do you party in Orlando? Memphis and San Antonio (last two bowls) have great party districts. I have zero interest in $8 Bud Lights at Epcot Center.

Yeah there won't be a Riverwalk type situation near the stadium, but I do think Downtown Orlando is underrated. Maybe it was just because it wasn't Disney which was all I cared about on my days off, but it had a nice scene.

Yeah there won't be a Riverwalk type situation near the stadium, but I do think Downtown Orlando is underrated. Maybe it was just because it wasn't Disney which was all I cared about on my days off, but it had a nice scene.

Fair enough. A good downtown area is good enough for me, I just didn’t think Orlando had much of one

15 minutes ago, Casual Encounter said:

Tell us more about Vanessa...

Well the one I knew was about 5’6” with a banging body, tiggle biddies and curvy as hell.  She came down to my house in pville, we banged about five times and gave her first shroom trip on a Saturday night.  Coming down she wanted me to hit that again, on the floor, but then she started making baby sounds and that was the end of that.  

Dumb as a bag of hammers with a grating voice that still haunts me.  As she was about to leave Sunday morning she started talking about her ex-marine boyfriend that I didn’t know about, and shows me a picture like it was nothing.  When her car wouldn’t start at the gas station I didn’t even answer the phone.  Later married a guy twice her age with two kids, is now divorced and lives in FW.  You can have her.  

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Orlando is cool, the downtown is fun.

Stadium sucks, mob your way in, people waiting in line for 1+ hours and missing kickoff trying to be orderly. Total shit show as far as planning.

Florida v Miami was there week 0, I had fun. Shit12 refs for that game lol

where to party in Orlando?

fd31dba89bb06e7d2b92d3e5d024300f.jpgb569c1ad98a43b44553dac8508e652d5.jpg77d5514bde6c6e5fb91bbc9651dcab91.jpg68f7333d85f62e424aa1022a0ed9e98e.jpge006a3d313eee81d5095bd981784d1a9.jpg
  • Like 2