Camping World Bowl

Vic Mackey

17 minutes ago, Lobo said:

Cool.  Ban me.  Please.  I can no longer enable your child predatory overtures.  

@immamac

Please put this unstable fucking name dropper out of his misery....

Also the Camping World Bowl sounds like something you could get chiggers at...make sure you take your pants.

Edited by Surly Bevo

2 minutes ago, Zavala said:

Stadium sucks, mob your way in, people waiting in line for 1+ hours and missing kickoff trying to be orderly. Total shit show as far as planning.

This bullshit happened to me at the damn Super Bowl in Houston in 2004. Nice long orderly line of people waiting to get in and then BOOOOOOOM the order breaks down and it's a damn mob scene. A couple people cut in line and all of a sudden there is no fucking line after we had been standing in it for more than an hour. You'd have thought that the NFL at the fucking Super Bowl would have had its shit together better. We ended up missing the introductions and the SSB and got to our seats just as the opening kickoff happened. 

DON'T MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE, CITRUS BOWL!!!!!

Orlando is cool, the downtown is fun.
Stadium sucks, mob your way in, people waiting in line for 1+ hours and missing kickoff trying to be orderly. Total shit show as far as planning.
Florida v Miami was there week 0, I had fun. Shit12 refs for that game lol
dt orlando blows. bunch a millenial tards plastic cookie cutter boring bars.

3 minutes ago, MrPhlegm said:
10 minutes ago, Zavala said:
Orlando is cool, the downtown is fun.
Florida v Miami was there week 0, I had fun. Shit12 refs for that game lol

Read more  

dt orlando blows. bunch a millenial tards plastic cookie cutter boring bars.

Hm.. maybe it was just fun because it was full of Florida and Miami fans, and there was pregame craziness going on in the streets.

Wall Street plaza was the only fun thing after the game really, but that area had a stage with live music too.

[mention=397]immamac[/mention]

Also the Camping World Bowl sounds like something you could get chiggers at...make sure you take your pants.
cwb aka the shitrus bowel. great place. not. my old landlord's late husband was an undercover cop working a UCF game there in the parking lot and got shot and killed by an orlando cop. idoits.

Just now, MrPhlegm said:
9 minutes ago, Surly Bevo said:
[mention=397]immamac[/mention]

cwb aka the shitrus bowel. great place. not. my old landlord's late husband was an undercover cop working a UCF game there in the parking lot and got shot and killed by an orlando cop. idoits.

Make that pants AND a bulletproof vest.  Good tip Phlegm.

6 minutes ago, crimsonlonghorn said:

This bullshit happened to me at the damn Super Bowl in Houston in 2004. Nice long orderly line of people waiting to get in and then BOOOOOOOM the order breaks down and it's a damn mob scene. A couple people cut in line and all of a sudden there is no fucking line after we had been standing in it for more than an hour. You'd have thought that the NFL at the fucking Super Bowl would have had its shit together better. We ended up missing the introductions and the SSB and got to our seats just as the opening kickoff happened. 

DON'T MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE, CITRUS BOWL!!!!!

Yeah that day I've learned that being the nice guy makes you finish last in those situations.

It was all olds and people with kids in line, then all the kids mobbing just overpowered the front entry.

They were literally policing the line to make sure nobody cut too, but at the front part of the gate opening there was just a mob flowing in alongside of the line lol. The line had a worse angle at it too because it was along the gate and had to turn around to squeeze through. Chaos. Stupid fucks who run that stadium are idiots for making 2 of the 4 entries special "fan experience areas" or whatever.

31 minutes ago, Valmy77 said:

Do you know something? Is this where Texas is going? Well at least it is not the Texas Bowl.

This Bowl game is pretty big for Tom Herman. He needs a decisive win if he wants to hire good assistants and regain recruiting momentum.

It's just something the announcers mentioned once the game was over and the time was winding down that there was a very good chance we go to this bowl. They said it is formerly known as the Citrus Bowl. Obviously no one knows yet but going to this shit ass bowl would be the fitting bow to end this season. 

Just now, Skipper said:

You can bitch about it Vic but a Camping World slot against Notre Dame would be a pretty damn good outcome (and way more than this team deserves).

Notre Dame is a 2 loss team and ranked like 15 right now. Why would they be slotted in this shit ass bowl? Not saying you are wrong but I don't keep up with how they slot bowls any longer.

Just now, MrPhlegm said:
2 minutes ago, Vic Mackey said:
Notre Dame is a 2 loss team and ranked like 15 right now. Why would they be slotted in this shit ass bowl? Not saying you are wrong but I don't keep up with how they slot bowls any longer.

slots? thats in tampa

Where do I find the latin whores in Florida?

4 minutes ago, Vic Mackey said:

ND could go to the Orange Bowl, depending how the SEC / Big Ten finish out their year. 

Just now, UTEX_ME said:

ND could go to the Orange Bowl, depending how the SEC / Big Ten finish out their year. 

That makes much more sense than them going to this bowl to face a 5 loss Texas team. A lot of teams ahead of them are about to lose this week and next since a lot of them are going to play and beat each other. And we all know the committee and media loves them some ND so they are going to climb in the rankings once that happens.

5 minutes ago, Vic Mackey said:

I don't know exactly but I know that's pretty much where everyone projects Notre Dame to end up.  I think they likely take Texas over 8-4 Iowa St.  If Okie state manages to upset OU (which wouldn't surprise me at all) then OSU would definitely be selected ahead of us.

• Like 1