Camping World Bowl

Vic Mackey

44 minutes ago, Vic Mackey said:

It's just something the announcers mentioned once the game was over and the time was winding down that there was a very good chance we go to this bowl. They said it is formerly known as the Citrus Bowl. Obviously no one knows yet but going to this shit ass bowl would be the fitting bow to end this season. 

I mean what did you expect going 7-5?

At least it is one we haven't gone to before.

1 hour ago, SimonBolivar said:

Yeah there won't be a Riverwalk type situation near the stadium, but I do think Downtown Orlando is underrated. Maybe it was just because it wasn't Disney which was all I cared about on my days off, but it had a nice scene.

I honestly didn't know there was a downtown Orlando.  

1 hour ago, Surly Bevo said:

@immamac

Also the Camping World Bowl sounds like something you could get chiggers at...make sure you take your pants.

Don't bring this up again in the football thread.  Only gonna tell you once, nicely, because I'm in pest control.

And, you animal, they are chegroes, for the love of god.

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

52 minutes ago, Horn21 said:

' don’t want to mention any names. But someone on this thread is potentially a complete psychopath.

You're going to have to narrow this down.  There are more than a few candidates in this thread.

Edited by PhillyD
typo
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Lobo said:

I'm gonna ask you one time not to mention my children on this thread ever again.  I'm asking you nicely, as a parent.  On the dad threads or family threads, okay.  I brought them up in the context of this bowl game in the sense that it would be a pain in the ass for them (and me).  They've never been to Disney because my seven month old is still having medical issues.  I ned you to know your place and shut the fuck up for once in your fucking sad life.  I can bring up my kids.  You can bring up your kids.  Don't mention mine again on the football thread.

What I need you now to do is go make predictably sassy comments as a shell the human being you are.  Don't say one more fucking word about my children on this thread.  I cannot make it more clear.  It's not threat, it's a reflection on the woefully disappointing human being you've turned out to be.  

Think you can handle one fucking request for the first time in your sad life you piece of shit/  ???

Lobo, I challenged you on something you said on another thread and you totally lost your shit there too.  Take a look at what's really bothering you and address it.  Life's too short.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Rockwell Torrey said:

Is the Independence Bowl in Shreveport with Beth Mowins calling the game an option?  Because that would be great.

One can only hope.  Stay in Bossier City to gamble and maybe pick up one of Marge Simpson’s sisters.  Then try to avoid a bridge collapse when driving back to the Metroplex after the game. 

• Like 2

Just now, Couch said:

If you told the Camping World Bowl execs three years ago that they would have Texas in their bowl game in three years, I think they would be pretty happy. 

nevermind three years ago, If you had told those same people ten months ago, they would have swallowed Herman's ejaculate.  

9 hours ago, mdmost said:

Okay. You made the comment in jest. I returned it in jest. I’ll ask you not to be a vagina as I’ve never referenced your kids before. If you don’t want it brought up, don’t bring it up to begin with. Maybe don’t bring up your kids in anything other than those dad threads if you’re going to be a bitch about someone joking about the exact thing you previously joked about.

spacer.png

Is the Independence Bowl in Shreveport with Beth Mowins calling the game an option?  Because that would be great.

When I was at Ole Miss, we owned the Independence Bowl during that realm. As shitty of a bowl as it was, it sure was fun beating Tech and OU. But that was then, when that bowl was what we were happy with. Texas playing in that bowl would kind of upset me. Sorry, I always have held Texas to a higher standard. But I feel like that bowl is still something that WE (a then 7-3 Ole Miss team) played in, not y’all.

50 minutes ago, gecko said:

I learned something on this thread. FSU is actually bowl eligible...

but how? FSU's 6 wins are La-Monroe (barely), Louisville, NC State, Syracuse, Boston College and Alabama State.   Is AL State a viable FBS win?

FSU at Florida today.

Edited by NowThis