Baylor - Kansas on Mute

Horn_Spanker

6 minutes ago, Zavala said:

Yup.

Winning Shit12 conference is meaningless unless you go undefeated (rematch top other team) or your name is Texas or Oklahoma.

Sucks to be in a conference where beating Texas or OU doesn't mean much. What's the PACs claim for a place in the CFP? 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Guadaloopy said:

I’m not against female announcers.  I am against terrible Marv Albert impersonations.  

I'm not against female announcers, either.  But I just hope her kids are fed, her house is clean, and that her husband has been properly serviced.  Because that's what a woman is supposed to be concentrating on

I'm actually starting to think that Baylor might pull the upset next week. They've gotten better all season and even though they're not as big or as athletic as OU's players they are well coached and disciplined on defense. Maybe they learned something from the first ass whipping by Lincoln that they can overcome in a rematch. 

9 minutes ago, El Diablo said:

I'm actually starting to think that Baylor might pull the upset next week. They've gotten better all season and even though they're not as big or as athletic as OU's players they are well coached and disciplined on defense. Maybe they learned something from the first ass whipping by Lincoln that they can overcome in a rematch. 

Hope not.

32 minutes ago, El Diablo said:

I personally can't stand OU winning another Big12 title.

33 minutes ago, El Diablo said:

If this happens, and BU somehow makes the playoff... that would sting.  Badly.  

41 minutes ago, El Diablo said:

OU needed a late FG and last minute interception to beat Baylor. Not sure how that is an ass whipping. 

At a minimum, the Big12 title game will be a four quarter game. Baylor cannot be blown out due to the brand of football they play. 

1 hour ago, BearConn said:

OU needed a late FG and last minute interception to beat Baylor. Not sure how that is an ass whipping. 

At a minimum, the Big12 title game will be a four quarter game. Baylor cannot be blown out due to the brand of football they play. 

I guess we watched different games. Baylor was gifted two very short fields, got a lead and then got shut the fuck out. If the game had gone longer Baylor would have lost by more.

It was not going well. Riley got outcoached a bit in the first half of the game but he Riley'd up and Baylor didn't have an answer and was not going to find one that day. If Baylor can't get out to an early lead again...

They're not really built to overcome large deficits. You seem to be of the opinion that they can't get behind by a large margin, I disagree. 

CD Lamg will be playing this time also. 

Gotta hand it to Rhule, again.  Beats Texas.   Has to bounce back, go on the road to Nowhere, USA, 25 degrees, in front of 300 people, and they go out and destroy Kansas 61-6.

Yep, it's Kansas. 

Oh wait, they scored 48 in Austin.  Nevermind.

Edited by Wally Pryor