Terrelle Pryor in critical condition

Trey3216

24 minutes ago, USMCHorn said:

A lot of shitty comments in this thread about a man who might die from his injuries. I know we’re assholes but Jesus Christ...

My comment was a straight quote from good guy Terrelle Pryor himself. Trouble has followed him everywhere and his innocence in any matter is dubious. Still, I’m not cheering for most peoples’ death. Do I have a list? Sure. Are some people around here and within the program on the list? Sure. Terrelle Pryor, though? No. 

That said, don’t be a gash about it. 

• Like 7

1 hour ago, USMCHorn said:

A lot of shitty comments in this thread about a man who might die from his injuries. I know we’re assholes but Jesus Christ...

We’ll regain our humanity when the football team is no longer a prison bitch traded for cigarettes between TCU, Baylor and Iowa State.

Edited by Goredho
  • Like 5
  • Haha 1

She's so good with her stiletto, you don't even feel the pain...

A very nice friend of mine tried to break up a cat fight on 6th st years ago, and ended up having to go to the ER after getting gashed in the head by one of those ghetto biatches with a stiletto.

PSA: don’t get close to a woman with stilettos.

17 minutes ago, Stunns38 said:

A very nice friend of mine tried to break up a cat fight on 6th st years ago, and ended up having to go to the ER after getting gashed in the head by one of those ghetto biatches with a stiletto.

PSA: don’t get close to a woman with stilettos.

Unless she’s bending  down to take yo cash from up on stage, amirite?