Terrelle Pryor in critical condition

Trey3216

45 minutes ago, El Squared said:

SIAP: but you need not go through sternum to penetrate the heart. Between the correct ribs is good enough.

When they are clawing at your face and and hands and screaming loudly, you don’t have the luxury of pinning them down and precisely stabbing between the ribs.  Plus, while it’s tough, it’s not very thick and you can get through it with a pocket knife and/or push in on the sternum to help penetration.  Messing with ribs, you could get stuck or your knife is not shallow enough.  

6 hours ago, DefinitelyNotHollywoodColt said:

Man. How fucked up would it be to drive a knife into somebody’s heart? That’s cold blooded.

I think about this every time I hear stories like this. I completely understand shooting a person, and how little thought and effort goes into that. I can even see how someone could strangle someone if it’s a crime of passion. I can’t imagine stabbing someone with the intent to kill. And definitely not multiple times. It takes a real fucking evil person to do that IMO. It would be hard for me to do it even if I was in a self defense situation. 

1 hour ago, Dr Fear said:

Well.... lol.

I've known a few dumbass rednecks that own this many guns because they're legitimately preparing for a zombie apocalypse (or a Chinese invasion...it varies by the day). What's his dumbass excuse for having an arsenal in an apartment?

2 hours ago, Bigbend1812 said:

Because he can. 

Pennsylvania requires a concealed permit to have a loaded gun in your vehicle.   But you can carry/conceal weapons in your abode.   So I guess it hinges on whether Pennsylvania law interprets your vehicle at your place of abode as being a 'vehicle' - or your vehicle being part of your 'abode'.  Then again, he might have some full auto stuff and not have the needed ATF permit.   He is not a smart man.

Edited by Gatorubet

I've known a few dumbass rednecks that own this many guns because they're legitimately preparing for a zombie apocalypse (or a Chinese invasion...it varies by the day). What's his dumbass excuse for having an arsenal in an apartment?
he thought he lived in the nakatomi towers? ho ho ho

6 hours ago, aggie08 said:

And I'm sure that they were all properly registered and in an appropriate gun safe.

Gun safe? 

You fools can all be eaten alive at you gun safe doors by zombie Cuban commies. Me, I’m going to keep my pieces where they make the most sense. Behind my microwave, jammed in between the back couch cushions or under my pillow. 

sure, you might be short a dog or neighbor child if you plop down too hard to watch the game, but when the big bomb drops you’ll be ready to fill those brain eating fuckers so full of lead you can use them as a pencil.