Terrelle Pryor in critical condition

Trey3216

17 hours ago, aggie08 said:

I've known a few dumbass rednecks that own this many guns because they're legitimately preparing for a zombie apocalypse (or a Chinese invasion...it varies by the day). What's his dumbass excuse for having an arsenal in an apartment?

Do you even keepin it hundy, bro?

I actually wasn't even trying to be political. Own as many damn guns as you want. I don't care. Though, spare me with the "for protection" spiel and just admit that you like guns. Shit, I do too.

Just don't be a fucking idiot about it. Maybe wait until you own your own property before you start filling your collection, instead of sneaking up apartment complex elevators with rifles or stashing them in your car.

• Like 3

I actually wasn't even trying to be political. Own as many damn guns as you want. I don't care. Though, spare me with the "for protection" spiel and just admit that you like guns. Shit, I do too.
Just don't be a fucking idiot about it. Maybe wait until you own your own property before you start filling your collection, instead of sneaking up apartment complex elevators with rifles or stashing them in your car.
It wasn't the guns. Did you miss the "shopping cart full of guns found in" his apartment statement? The dude stole a shopping cart. Lock him up and throw away the key.

#freethesilverbuffalo
  • Haha 1

On 11/30/2019 at 10:49 AM, closetojumping said:

My comment was a straight quote from good guy Terrelle Pryor himself. Trouble has followed him everywhere and his innocence in any matter is dubious. Still, I’m not cheering for most peoples’ death. Do I have a list? Sure. Are some people around here and within the program on the list? Sure. Terrelle Pryor, though? No. 

That said, don’t be a gash about it. 

+Rep for usage of "gash"

2 hours ago, PittsburghTiger said:

Friends of mine are from TP's hometown. One of them was TP's teammate on the Jeannette H.S. team that won the state title. They showed me a picture of TP that he sent out from his hotel room. He had a pretty damn big bandage on but he was up and walking, and able to send out a hand sign of sorts.

Cool story. It breaks my heart seeing him this way.