Idiots arrgue about guns and knives in the London Bridge terror attack

workswithseed

Just now, GSU&UT said:

Go shove a rusty piece of rebar up your urethra.

I'm the one not wanting people to die to blades. It's a big issue in the UK and the only way to lesson them is more regulations.

4 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

Such knives (fixed blade) are already banned in the UK.  https://www.gov.uk/buying-carrying-knives

Yeah, I also wonder when kitchen knives will be made dull.

Just now, workswithseed said:

Imagine if no one was killed at all? We want zero deaths.

as far as i know, the only death was the suspect. a number of injuries, which would be deaths if the suspect had a gun instead of a knife. 

don't let perfection get in the way of progress. 

and i recognize the game you are playing. disingenuous at best. 

• Like 8

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/dallas-shooting-suspect-brian-isaack-clyde-shot-dead-by-police-earl-cabell-federal-building/

this guy had an AR. Thank god he didn’t have a knife or someone other than him may have been killed. 

Now imagine in make believe land that banning a weapon responsible for all of 500 deaths a year will make a difference other than headlines. 

only 9 killed here with a knife. Thankfully he didn’t have an AR. Knives seem more efficient 

Nine students have been stabbed to death and 10 injured in a knife attack outside a school in northern China, officials say.

A man suspected of carrying out the attack is alleged to be a former student taking revenge for having been bullied at the school. 

The assault took place near Mizhi County Number Three secondary school in Shaanxi province as the students were heading home for the day.

Edited by ChickenSandwich
  • Fuck You 2

21 minutes ago, ChickenSandwich said:

Now imagine in make believe land that banning a weapon responsible for all of 500 deaths a year will make a difference other than headlines. 

I’d like to imagine a world (country) where 500 deaths a year is a statistic so shocking that it isn’t a question whether or not to ban assault weapons. The NRA and defenders of an unlimited second amendment have desensitized this country to a degree that is absolutely absurd. It’s sickening. I’d love to hear what is so sacred about a fucking assault weapon that is worth trading for 500 lives. 

• Like 3

30 minutes ago, workswithseed said:

I bet after you die knives will be outlawed.

Any answer or "argument" is enough for many in Idiot World. 

Hur Hur, let's outlaw knives! Hur hur, now you see how futile outlawing assault rivals is, libtard!

Follow knowing nods from the usual morons proud of their hostility to logic, science, and intellectuals while they cling to a God that bears no resemblance to the one described in their sacred texts.

Low rent sophistry for low IQ people.

Please leave your leftover turkey out on the counter overnight before diving into it tomorrow for lunch. Yum!

• Like 9

9 minutes ago, RomaVicta said:

Any answer or "argument" is enough for many in Idiot World. 

Hur Hur, let's outlaw knives! Hur hur, now you see how futile outlawing assault rivals is, libtard!

Follow knowing nods from the usual morons proud of their hostility to logic, science, and intellectuals while they cling to a God that bears no resemblance to the one described in their sacred texts.

Low rent sophistry for low IQ people.

Please leave your leftover turkey out on the counter overnight before diving into it tomorrow for lunch. Yum!

I mean I'm just making the same statement he made.

You don't have to be so mad how dumb they sound when directed at you.

2 hours ago, ChickenSandwich said:

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/dallas-shooting-suspect-brian-isaack-clyde-shot-dead-by-police-earl-cabell-federal-building/

this guy had an AR. Thank god he didn’t have a knife or someone other than him may have been killed. 

only 9 killed here with a knife. Thankfully he didn’t have an AR. Knives seem more efficient 

Nine students have been stabbed to death and 10 injured in a knife attack outside a school in northern China, officials say.

A man suspected of carrying out the attack is alleged to be a former student taking revenge for having been bullied at the school. 

The assault took place near Mizhi County Number Three secondary school in Shaanxi province as the students were heading home for the day.

So 500 to 1 in favor of the other side is your argument?  Those two statements together makes sense to you?  Look, there are a few logical arguments out there in favor of high capacity weapons but pointing out the one good guy that did something good with one against the 500 that didn’t isn’t it.  

2 hours ago, Planet Houston said:

I’d like to imagine a world (country) where 500 deaths a year is a statistic so shocking that it isn’t a question whether or not to ban assault weapons. The NRA and defenders of an unlimited second amendment have desensitized this country to a degree that is absolutely absurd. It’s sickening. I’d love to hear what is so sacred about a fucking assault weapon that is worth trading for 500 lives. 

How do you feel about the patriot act? 

5 minutes ago, workswithseed said:

Nope, but neither does yours. 

your comment was terrible. As is @ChickenSandwich hot air too. you goddamn know the difference between a knife and a semi automatic gun. Having a less capable weapon in the hand of a snapped young male is common sense to everyone in the fucking world but americans like the two of you

we have a choice every goddamn time we open our mouths and you are choosing to open yours by being a contrarian over assault weapon gun control. when everyone in the world knows this is a major problem. pull your fucking self together. 

• Like 5

9 minutes ago, workswithseed said:

I see, so only people dying from knives okay as long as it fewer people. 

Begged for being wilfully obtuse and disingenuously representing the arguments of others.

Not negging you for employing both the no you and you mad bro responses. Those are too pitiful to raise ire.

5 minutes ago, RomaVicta said:

Begged for being wilfully obtuse and disingenuously representing the arguments of others.

Not negging you for employing both the no you and you mad bro responses. Those are too pitiful to raise ire.

https://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/kharen-martinez-murcia/more-people-killed-knives-rifles-shotguns-handguns-used-most

I mean if guns should be gotten rid of, why not knives?

5 hours ago, workswithseed said:

@GSU&UT why do you not want to save lives?

This post is out of context now because a mod (Hayden?) appears to have pulled WWSeeds' prior post, a simple snark about knife control.

Ridiculous to think that post was worthy of being pulled.  What on earth was the thought process on that?

1 minute ago, clapclapclap said:

This post is out of context now because a mod (Hayden?) appears to have pulled WWSeeds' prior post, a simple snark about knife control.

Ridiculous to think that post was worthy of being pulled.  What on earth was the thought process on that?

It was for me to put a rusty crowbar in my urethra. I don't know why it was pulled.

8 hours ago, Larry T. Spider said:

Terrorist incident making international news in country with strict gun laws: 2 victims dead.

Terrorist incidents in US with much less strict gun laws:

Las Vegas: 58 dead

orlando: 49 dead

virgina tech: 32 dead

sandy hook: 27 dead

sutherland springs: 26 dead 

Three of those five in the last three years. 

But let’s get on the internet and make snide jokes about knife bans to show that gun control doesn’t work. Meanwhile their murder rate is about 0.90 and ours is about 4.90....

There would be zero deaths of we got rid of all knives and guns. 

Why are you celebrating 2 deaths here?

15 hours ago, clapclapclap said:

I did not split that thread or pull any posts, for the record. 

• Like 1

Let's imagine how this plays out on the football field.

On one side of the field, I've got 11 burly muscle men with the gnarliest looking butcher knives you've ever seen trained in shit like Krav Maga. On the other, you've got 11 suburban office workers with ARs, who've spent some time at the shooting range.

The ball is at the 50, and each starts on their own 20. Who do y'all think scores the first touch down?

4 hours ago, David Dennison said:

Repeal the Second Amendment.

Repeal all of them...

Fuck, just burn the Constitution and start over.  See ya in eleventy billion years when Congress gets something remotely approaching workable done.

• Fuck You 1

I have nothing to say on the "debate" on this thread.

I just want to point out that whoever started this thread (seems like it was pulled by a mod from another board?) decided to call other posters idiots in the title and misspelled the word "argue."

Carry on.

27 minutes ago, bolverk said:

Let's imagine how this plays out on the football field.

On one side of the field, I've got 11 burly muscle men with the gnarliest looking butcher knives you've ever seen trained in shit like Krav Maga. On the other, you've got 11 suburban office workers with ARs, who've spent some time at the shooting range.

The ball is at the 50, and each starts on their own 20. Who do y'all think scores the first touch down?

Well, is Todd Orlando the DC for either?