Oklahoma @ Oklahoma State

Constant

Oh shit, I forgot Wallace was out. I didn't watch the game, my bad. What happened to the starter that played against us? 

Surgery on his hand. I think if he’d been able to go it would have been a more entertaining game. Same end result, but at least a bit more watchable. That was one boring fucking game. Unusual for Bedlam.

Just now, Go Pokes said:

Surgery on his hand. I think if he’d been able to go it would have been a more entertaining game. Same end result, but at least a bit more watchable. That was one boring fucking game. Unusual for Bedlam.

Damn, that sucks. He seemed solid. Maybe next year with him healthy and Wallace back (is he coming back?) y'all can make some noise and pull an upset. It can happen, it's just a matter of when not if. 

24 minutes ago, Hookem737 said:

I cannot fathom how after 10 years of shit. We are Texas. OU has it figured out. Fuck even Baylor has it figured out. Multiple times. I had to make an account after years of ghost reading. Who is Texas? Texas is money does t fix everything is who Texas is. The players are soft. Texas has a required masculinity education class. Texas is looking a lot like Aggie mediocre since 2009. I hope it changes from a long time horn and someone who saw VY at the rose bowl in 05. Instead of talking about big bowls were talking about Aggie and Isu. We're talking OU. Not Texas this is how far we've fallen. Nebraska here we come. 

Edited by Hookem737

48 minutes ago, Hookem737 said:

I cannot fathom how after 10 years of shit. We are Texas. OU has it figured out. Fuck even Baylor has it figured out. Multiple times. I had to make an account after years of ghost reading. Who is Texas? Texas is money does t fix everything is who Texas is. The players are soft. Texas has a required masculinity education class. Texas is looking a lot like Aggie mediocre since 2009. I hope it changes from a long time horn and someone who saw VY at the rose bowl in 05. Instead of talking about big bowls were talking about Aggie and Isu. We're talking OU. Not Texas this is how far we've fallen. Nebraska here we come. 

debbie-downer-01.jpg?quality=90&strip=al

1 hour ago, Go Pokes said:

UT is your biggest rival one Saturday a year in one sport. Granted it’s the only one you guys care a lot about, but you sure care a lot more about Bedlam than UT the other 10+ sports 364 days a year.

Don’t worry. We both know it’s true, but I don’t expect you to admit it. It contradicts the narrative you guys like to put out there.

I graduated from OU in 2000.  Honest question - has shit changed that much?  We never really cared much about OSU when I was there.  A lot of my family’s second favorite team was OSU and their favorite player to this day is Barry.  Just odd for me to hear there’s a shitload of hate now a days...

I graduated from OU in 2000.  Honest question - has shit changed that much?  We never really cared much about OSU when I was there.  A lot of my family’s second favorite team was OSU and their favorite player to this day is Barry.  Just odd for me to hear there’s a shitload of hate now a days...

Yes because we are now a “threat” in football. Not much of one, but the games matter more. Before we just played spoiler most years. Now we’re playing for conference titles and bigger bowl games. You guys can’t just show up and know you’re going to win. Well, you know you’re going to win, but most years you have to work for it.

Hell I rooted for OU football (hated them in everything else) until around 2002. I barely followed OSU football because it was so irrelevant after 1988. Once we got serious about football, I would imagine a lot of that 2nd favorite team stuff went by the wayside. Ou fans do not like us encroaching on their turf. Even unsuccessfully.

The hate is from basketball.  OU still leads that series too, but the drunk brought OSU back to relevance.  And if you ever went to a game at Upper GI arena as a Sooner in that time period (I did) you’d fully understand the hate. It even blead over to the women’s games for a period of time when both teams were good (OU is not good anymore). It’s a cliche, but my 82 year old mom got cussed out by a Poke fan during a women’s game. 

5 minutes ago, Go Pokes said:

Yes because we are now a “threat” in football. Not much of one, but the games matter more. Before we just played spoiler most years. Now we’re playing for conference titles and bigger bowl games. You guys can’t just show up and know you’re going to win. Well, you know you’re going to win, but most years you have to work for it.

This is nonsense. You aren’t a threat to win the conference.  You’ve won it once this century  (one less than the Longhorns, but I digress).  You own OU in rasslin and golf. Accept and appreciate your role. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Go Pokes said:

We’ve played Ou for the conference title at least 3 times since 2010. 2010,2011, 2013. I might have forgotten another year.

2010 OU played Nebraska in Jerry World (again, I was there) and won the conference. 2011 OSU won the conference (mentioned above). 2013 was all Baylor all the time. Stop gaslighiting this board with your bizarre belief that the Pokes have ever been relevant. 

2010 OU played Nebraska in Jerry World (again, I was there) and won the conference. 2011 OSU won the conference (mentioned above). 2013 was all Baylor all the time. Stop gaslighiting this board with your bizarre belief that the Pokes have ever been relevant. 

2010- Winner wins the south division
2011- winner wins the conference
2013- OSU wins conference with a win
2015- winner wins the conference
2016- winner wins the conference

Stop gaslighting the board with your lies. 3 times Bedlam has been winner takes the conference. 2013 BU backed into the title when we lost Bedlam. 2010 was for the division. That’s 5 times in 10 years. My point holds and you seem like a dick.
  • Like 1

2010- Winner wins the south division
2011- winner wins the conference
2013- OSU wins conference with a win
2015- winner wins the conference
2016- winner wins the conference

Stop gaslighting the board with your lies. 3 times Bedlam has been winner takes the conference. 2013 BU backed into the title when we lost Bedlam. 2010 was for the division. That’s 5 times in 10 years. My point holds and you seem like a dick.

So OSU is 1-4 in those games. And that doesn’t appear to be changing.

OU recruits against Texas. Not OSU. This isn’t a rivalry. 18 wins in over a hundred games says its an ass kicking.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

13 hours ago, Go Pokes said:

UT is your biggest rival one Saturday a year in one sport. Granted it’s the only one you guys care a lot about, but you sure care a lot more about Bedlam than UT the other 10+ sports 364 days a year.

Don’t worry. We both know it’s true, but I don’t expect you to admit it. It contradicts the narrative you guys like to put out there.

89-18-7 in favor of Oklahoma

Yep, 364 sleepless nights a year in Norman.

So OSU is 1-4 in those games. And that doesn’t appear to be changing.

OU recruits against Texas. Not OSU. This isn’t a rivalry. 18 wins in over a hundred games says its an ass kicking.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In football, you are correct. The other 364 days of the year are what make Bedlam great.

10 hours ago, Hookem737 said:

We are Texas? Am I right now 😂

Yeah your supposition that we should automatically be good because of who we are is retarded. 

10 hours ago, Hookem737 said:

most of y'all want this back. So do I. Get back to fire Mac. Fire Charlie. Fire Herman you miserable fucks 

Big hits get you kicked out of the game in the shit12.