Aggy at LSU - 6pm ESPN

LonghornSean

I mean we all saw this coming when aggy left. All they were doing was trading Texas and OU for Bama and LSU. Sure, they'll get a random upset every couple of years and beat the teams beneath them in the West, just like when they would beat Tech, Baylor, oSu. But they're really never going to be a serious threat unless the conditions are perfect for them. And really, LSU getting good only hurts aggy more as that's their main competition now. It's not Texas. It's the conference they let into their territory who routinely beats them. 

1 minute ago, PNWhornsfan said:

Give us Aggy in the Texas Bowl and let Sam curb stomp the wrecking crew.

If we had lost yesterday, I really could see the SEC allowing that game to happen. But since we've beaten teams with winning records while aggy has not, they most certainly will hide aggy in a bowl against a lesser opponent. 

Just now, mdmost said:

If we had lost yesterday, I really could see the SEC allowing that game to happen. But since we've beaten teams with winning records while aggy has not, they most certainly will hide aggy in a bowl against a lesser opponent. 

This. The Sec will sacrifice one team to improve their chances in all of the other bowl games. And they won’t put A&M in a position to lose to us.