12-1-19 NFL thread

runthebone

45 minutes ago, clapclapclap said:

Hate the murderer Ray Lewis, but some Horns and any team but Patriots, so go Ravens.  They look unstoppable, and the Giants ain't making the Super Bowl this year.

Gotta think Baltimore is the favorite at this point.  I know winning in Foxboro in January for a young QB with Belichick getting a 2nd crack at him is a tough order, but I don't think NE gets home field.  They play Houston and KC the next two weeks, and half the team is sick tonight.  They'll drop one of those games; I just refuse to believe, even with as terrible as their schedule is, the this Patriots team is going 15-1.

Even in NE does get home field, I'm not sure how much it will help them.  If there's one team--other than the Giants--that consistently gives New England trouble, it's the Ravens.  They're 2-2 against Belichick/Brady in the playoffs (all four games in Gillette), giving Brady the only two home losses (both in decisive fashion) in his postseason career, and they frankly should have won the other two. Baltimore is just plain better this year, and history suggests that they won't play scared.

Edited by aggie08

2 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

Watching the Ravens and 49’ers play I am struck by two things: this is what good teams look like and Dallas isn’t even close. Coaching? Hmmmmm. Decent GMs? 

Best game on right now. 

Old school football.  Good running teams and physical.  Solid coaching