12-1-19 NFL thread

runthebone

Just now, Uncle Nate said:

Dallas is going to win the NFC east. What a joke. (I am a Dallas fan, but man what a weak ass division).

We’ll lose to the rams because they have a winning record and it’ll still come down the the cowboys v eagles game. But just from an overall record standpoint, it has to be in the running for the worst division ever. 

3 minutes ago, youdunnf'dup said:

Jesus Christ that Hail Mary easily could’ve been caught. It hung up there for a hot minute

Yep. Jeffery and Ertz both could have easily caught that for the tie if that Dolphins player was not there to snag it. And even then, it was still very close. Way too close for comfort.

Just now, EMAWesome said:

I fucking give up, short of an armed robbery committed on the wide receiver during the play I don't know what in the hell it takes to get a pass interference non-call overturned.

yeah that PI replay has gotta go if it's going to be that obvious and not overturned ...it's making NFL officiating look worse than ever