Non-Texas Recruiting Notes and Highlights: 2019 Edition

17 minutes ago, George Clooney said:

Miami is going to struggle to score points against UF. The UM defense is hyped, but they usually falter against teams with talent on offense like UF. I’ll say it ends up 31-10.

I hope they end up deadlocked after max overtime.

41 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

so yeah, what the fuck? I go with a double digit UF win, I guess. I’ll be in Costa Rica, deep in the jungle. Hope it’s a great game and a ton of dickheads get injured. I can’t handle a resurgent Miami under a buttplug like Diaz, so hopefully QuasiMullen can make it happen. Fuck Florida and the SEC from there. 

Here's buttplug and QuasiMullen...

giphy.gif

14 hours ago, closetojumping said:

Hope it’s a great game and a ton of dickheads get injured.

you seem like a quality individual

9 minutes ago, Neonmoon said:

Florida v Miami...I will enjoy the misery of whichever fuck boy team loses

and that's fair

5 hours ago, cafe society said:

I hate the U as much as the next person, but at this point in college football, all I can feel or see is dead red fuck the SEC.  Execute every last motherfucking one of them./Amanda Plummer

I'm not anti-SEC, just the schools who hired Saban disciples as a way to compete. Oregon, LSU, Georgia, A&M and Tennessee come to mind. Throw in Auburn and the originator of sin, Alabama, and that is the extent of my hate. 

Edited by Bevo

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

JimSo what did he really do? We know it doesn't actually have to do with violence against women, since that's practically a condition of every football scholarship at OU, so this clearly involves something else. Did he steal a dick from Riley's bag?

Edited by Walden Ponderer
Fucking autocorrect

7 minutes ago, Walden Ponderer said:

So what did he really do? We know it doesn't actually have to do with violence against women, since that's practically a condition of every football scholarship at OU, so this clearly involves something else. Did he still a dick from Riley's bag?

Impossible. Those things are indefatigable.

• Haha 2