Mehringer fired, Beck, Meekins reassigned

mdmost

Just now, Chad said:

I didn't believe MENSA had the balls to clean house, but he's doing it.

Cleaning house? He’s fired two guys and reassigned two others? Lol. You guys are buying way to much into this shit. He isn’t hiring a big name and it’s gonna be the same shit as next year. And if you think beck won’t be in the planning meetings you’re delusional 

10 minutes ago, dad said:

Why even keep Meekins? What does he bring to the table? Surely not just for a "houston" pipeline.

Because we can afford it. He's a great dude who has a real in-state network, he adds value to our program just not as an on-field coach.

• Like 2

Just now, Billy Pilgrim said:

Beck is an A+ recruiter- I’m fine with him on staff as long as he’s not calling plays

You think Herman won’t have him in the planning sessions? He had like 17 people in them this season clustefucking everything up. We are about to waste a fucking year with this clown. Grow a sack and fucking fire everyone and go get a real OC. Recruiting isn’t the issue and won’t ever be if Texas is winning.

1 minute ago, TrashMaster G said:

Can someone enlighten me on the issues with Mehringer?

His personality sucks. Eagles thought he played favorites with other players and was the reason they got into it and Eagles had to miss a game.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Rockethorn1978 said:

Beck reassigned? Hahaha Herman is the biggest pussy ever. We aren’t winning a fucking thing with this dickless pussy that can’t fire shitty coaches and reassigns or demotes them. JFC! 

He is a good recruiter and decent qb coach. Nothing wrong with him sticking around if we can keep getting good

1 minute ago, TrashMaster G said:

Can someone enlighten me on the issues with Mehringer?

He's ass my dude. More specifically is a worthless coach and an asshole to boot. Players can't stand him.

1 minute ago, Goodman said:

Because we can afford it. He's a great dude who has a real in-state network, he adds value to our program just not as an on-field coach.

I can get behind that then. I can see how it would be counter-productive to piss off tons of hs coaches by canning him if he's legit a good dude. I just didn't know if he was any good with the X's and O's and if he'd really actually produced with the recruiting aspect.