This Alabama Woman Did Not Handle the Loss Very Well

Vic Mackey

7 minutes ago, markstanco said:

That poor alabama fan.  Not going to the playoffs this year!

Seriously. "Oh noes! We're not going to win our 283rd National Championship this year! How devastating for my dumb white trash ass with absolutely nothing else worthwhile going on in my life!"

I guess I understand the lack of perspective and fucked up priorities (see aforementioned dumb white trash comment), but they've been spoiled for over a decade.

20 minutes ago, destroya said:

That's pretty normal and doesn't seem that noteworthy to me.  I hope no one ever films me while I'm watching UT football.

I mean right...I assume many on here ate like this during Texas games.  Probably some Cowboys games too.

• Like 1

Best friend is a 'Horn transplant working in Alabama as a LE officer and on the SWAT team.  Many years back I'm out there and he's telling me about a call they got to breach a trailer.  This old turd in a stained wife-beater took out his TV with a few well placed pistol rounds after 'Bama lost a game.  Neighbors hear the shots, run in and his drunk ass took a few shots in their direction.  Guy's staggering drunk.  

This isn't him, but this is his role with the ballistic shield below.  Said he came in hot and that old dude's eyes were the size of saucers seeing this come in the front door after a small distraction breaching charge was placed on the back door.

news-shield-or-no-shield.jpg

54 minutes ago, Let 'Em Hang said:

One of my best friends lives in Tuscaloosa...haven't talked to him since the Iron Bowl.......last night I got a collect call at 1:00AM, caller ID on cell said Decatur and "Alabama Prison System".  Sure hope he didn't go Postal......maybe I should have called the number back.......

Didn't answer call or call him back, eh? User name appropriate and whatnot.

• Like 8

11 minutes ago, Drew said:

I mean right...I assume many on here ate like this during Texas games.  Probably some Cowboys games too.

Raises hand.  I guess it being a woman makes this one  special.  Otherwise that's par for the course for any fanbase.  Football fans aren't generally a classy bunch. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Gene Parmesan said:

Raises hand.  I guess it being a woman makes this one  special.  Otherwise that's par for the course for any fanbase.  Football fans aren't generally a classy bunch. 

i'm a woman and i'm pretty sure i had the same screaming rant during 2015 osu/tx 

• Like 1