^^^ MBB 7-1 baby! next up... aTm... (fort worth) tourney... HOOK'EM!

gclass

1 hour ago, smakashart said:

savion flagg sure would look good in the burnt orange right about now.........he is their best player/shooter.......he is lights out from 3............shaka chose hamm over flagg.......dont be surprised if he torches andrew jones/febres

"best player"; "lights out from 3"; yeah. he's averaging 11 points and 4.6 rebounds shooting 34% from deep. i don't think Longhorn fans should be falling over themselves lamenting his enrollment at A&M. 

52 minutes ago, Goo Punch said:

"best player"; "lights out from 3"; yeah. he's averaging 11 points and 4.6 rebounds shooting 34% from deep. i don't think Longhorn fans should be falling over themselves lamenting his enrollment at A&M. 

those stats lie because he is the only player on their team who can shoot so teams have been doubling him at the 3 point line.......if aggy runs the pick & pop that has been giving texas so much trouble this season he is going to make what mcclung did to them seem pedestrian......

• Fuck You 2

Dear Longhorns:

I don't necessarily care one way or another how the rest of your season goes, except for your games against Tech obviously, but for the love of all that is holy, please humiliate the agroids this Sunday.  Please.

If they even play the game close, they will be even more insufferable to be around.

Thanks in advance.

15 minutes ago, Uncle Nate said:

Dear Longhorns:

I don't necessarily care one way or another how the rest of your season goes, except for your games against Tech obviously, but for the love of all that is holy, please humiliate the agroids this Sunday.  Please.

If they even play the game close, they will be even more insufferable to be around.

Thanks in advance.

I'll text Shaka...

brb

On 12/5/2019 at 1:46 PM, Zepol87 said:

Haven't been out to the Dickies Arena area but any good pregame spots? I know it is by the botanical gardens but haven't been there in a few years. 

There are a ton of places in the W. 7th area near the new arena about a mile to a mile and a half from the arena.  Fred's, Rodeo Goat, La Familia, Chimy's, The Cork & Pig, Eddie V's and a bunch of other bars and restaurants.  Freds is solid for burgers and CFS. 

• Like 1

I honestly don't know anything about the Aggies team.  In looking just now at their roster, it looks like most of the minutes go to "tweener" types who will be taller and wider than our line-up if we go with the 4-guard set-up and out-sized if we play Kai Jones and Sims at the same time.  

I'm not sold yet on Shaka's substitution patterns (though last game was much improved).  If he tries to adjust his line-ups to who the Aggies have on the floor, it could be more competitive that we want it to be.  I think we should start Coleman, A Jones, Liddell, K Jones, and Sims and substitute freely as needed if any of those guys are making boneheaded decisions on shot selection and ball protection.  Sub in Ramey liberally, Febres with a short leash, and Williams and Hamm in small doses to give the starters a breather.  If we get up 12-15 points, spin the tires on Hepa, Baker and/or Cunningham (for more than a 1 minute garbage time cameo) to see if any of those guys are hungry for playing time.

• Like 2

On 12/5/2019 at 1:46 PM, Zepol87 said:

Haven't been out to the Dickies Arena area but any good pregame spots? I know it is by the botanical gardens but haven't been there in a few years. 

Reservoir has the NFL ticket and will have all of the early games on before.

• Like 1