POS George Zimmerman SUES Trayvon Martin's family for $100MILLION

purplepride95

13 hours ago, DanRydell said:

That Larry Klayman still has a law license is a real indictment of the profession. 

i didn't realize this asshole is the judicial watch guy and filed a birther suit against obama

https://www.tampabay.com/content/judge-tosses-birther-lawsuit-obama-will-remain-florida-ballot/2041941/

Edited by elfenix
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, Johnny Sack said:

Neither of these broke motherfuckers have any money to pay a judgment.  Of that, I am sure.

Which is why the counterclaim and cross-claim should go after the producer of the "documentary."  Not that there's much money there...but pain can be inflicted.

• 2 months later...

Ben Crump, the attorney for Trayvon Martin's Family, in addition to Michael Brown and Tamir Rice is speaking at UT next THursday (2/27).  

Our outrage for George could be better directed by coming to hear Ben speak about what we can to prevent violent acts like this.  

Plus hosted bar.  

On 12/5/2019 at 3:14 AM, RollLeft said:

George and Trayvon are both POS.  Poor decisions on both sides.  That said the kid didn't deserve to die and this idiot deserves no money.  Don't start none won't be none.  

Wait....what makes Trayvon a piece of shit?  What did he do wrong?  Because he lived in the wrong neighborhood for somebody who looked like him?  He fought back against a paranoid asshole who was stalking him?  What are you basing Trayvon being a POS on?

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Tom said:

Wait....what makes Trayvon a piece of shit?  What did he do wrong?  Because he lived in the wrong neighborhood for somebody who looked like him?  He fought back against a paranoid asshole who was stalking him?  What are you basing Trayvon being a POS on?

Skittles.  Who walks to the store for skittles?  That is psycho level bullshit right there.  I know, I used to walk to the store for those little jaw breakers in trash can candies when I was 8 and now I post on Surly.   

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Tom said:

He was black.