Why SEC .gif Guru LSUFreek Disappeared

texifornia

Its depressing I guess.  not the  hospice care part of the story.... but the fact that I hadnt even realized the man basically quit for 4 years.... and WHY did I not realize he had been gone for the last 4 years?.....

oh yeah, because Texas football has sucked royal ass, and you cant make fun of LSU fans when your program is no longer consistently superior to theirs.

Thats fucking depressing.

• Like 2

Man, that's crazy. Working in the same profession (Nursing) as he does, he seems to take his work home with him. I don't work hospice, but have a few friends who do, and they admit it's hard, but they haven't changed their humor. Maybe it's because me/friends look at death differently. It's sad, but it's gonna happen to us all. Seeing those suffering is hard, but I still try to maintain a sense of humor and joy, even after my own tragedies. 

His gifs back in the day would literally make me cry laughing. He was a genius. It's a shame. Glad to hear he's still around and doing well for himself, as well as enjoys his job. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Pato del Muerto said:

King_Creole_LesMiles_medium.gif

giphy.gif

i thought he did the tap dancing minstrel one but can’t find it. 

These were my two favorites especially the Saban midget one.

As far as the hospice thing goes man I don't know how anyone could ever work that job those people are the best among us as I've now had friends and family both go through the process and without hospice being there to support would have been brutal.

• Like 2