Cowboys @ Bears: TNF Edition

Vic Mackey

• Replies 649
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The NFL needs to totally revamp their officiating system, the game is too fast for the current setup.  Needs to be replay booth based, with several officials in the booth.  On field refs would still make calls, but replay could overturn or add calls in near real time.  Less total delay as they can conference via headsets instead of all having to run together and huddle on the field.  The game's head of officials should be in the replay booth.

Current system misses much and is far too difficult to correct errors obvious to the tv viewer.  Why is the officiating crew at a huge disadvantage compared to the audience?  Archaic. 

Edited by clapclapclap

1 minute ago, hookem48 said:

that was a strange ass kick, started in the middle went wide right and then was hooking back 

all of his kicks do weird shit.  he can't control anything.  nothing ever goes straight. its why he has sucked and will continue to suck

18 minutes ago, dcar00 said:

I keep hoping the next loss will get Garrett fired but Jerry is a pussy and it won't happen.  if he did fire him after this loss it might light a fire under them.

oh no, remember Jerry said the only chance he has to turn it around and make a deep playoff run is if it'sJason Garrett still there

3 minutes ago, Firemans4Horn said:

Lol, 

cool coverage on 3rd and 6. 

This is the same exact defense as last year yall we so high on and blasting anyone who said this defense sucks. There is not one redeemable quality about this defense. Not one. They are so fucking predictable, too.

Just now, Drew said:

Again?!? How is dallas is the ONLY team that ever does this? And like 3 times a game?!?

There were 2 guys that jumped that time. What is it about our guys that they always do that?!?

Bennett and Lawrence are 2 of the dumbest people(not just football players) on the planet.

8 minutes ago, Jive Turkey said:

i'm glad he did.  i hope he costs Dallas the game.  i hope he costs Garrett his job.  i hope he causes Jerry more misery.

May be time to lose next 4 games, get higher slots for 2020 NFL Draft  and send Ginger packing...

Edited by LTtxfan