Cowboys @ Bears: TNF Edition

Vic Mackey

• Replies 649
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, MNLonghornFUKM said:
8 minutes ago, Hate said:
I’m watching this game from the spa tonight while drinking whiskey and I can’t be bothered to be pissed. I will be pissed if they let Garrett back into the locker room at the end of the game. He needs to buy his own ticket back to Dallas.

Hard to watch with cucumbers slices covering your eyes ?

He's got the hot stones on his giblets, too

11 minutes ago, Hate said:

I’m watching this game from the spa tonight while drinking whiskey and I can’t be bothered to be pissed. I will be pissed if they let Garrett back into the locker room at the end of the game. He needs to buy his own ticket back to Dallas.

Robert Kraft type spa I’m guessing?

We gonna lose today, lose next week to the Rams, get our teeth kicked in by the eagles, will give up against the redskins and go home 6-10. Hopefully the new coach has some influence and convinces jerry to franchise dak one more year because there is no fucking way on earth he’s good enough to be the highest paid player in the nfl. This team is borked. I’m almost inclined to just blow the whole damn thing up.

Fuck. Being a cowboys and longhorns fan is fucking depressing.

1 minute ago, cactusflinthead said:

I haven't bought merch for myself in years. I'm damn sure not buying a bad luck blue jersey. The last time I bought something it was a gift for the BIL.

The only Cowboys jersey I ever owned was a Staubach jersey my Mom bought me for Christmas one year. It was Blue. She never understood why I didn't wear it.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, irishtexan said:

We gonna lose today, lose next week to the Rams, get our teeth kicked in by the eagles, will give up against the redskins and go home 6-10. Hopefully the new coach has some influence and convinces jerry to franchise dak one more year because there is no fucking way on earth he’s good enough to be the highest paid player in the nfl. This team is borked. I’m almost inclined to just blow the whole damn thing up.

No y’all have a good chance of going 7-9 and winning the division still....   while the Bears might go 9-7 and not sniff the playoffs.

Edited by Hook1997

7 minutes ago, irishtexan said:

Keep telling yourself there will be a new coach.

1 minute ago, Hook1997 said:

No y’all have a good chance of going 7-9 and winning the division still....   

F that. Absolutely don't want. Maximum shame. Lose to the deadskins. Lose out. Suck every bit of hope out of the fanbase. Humiliations galore. 

That's the only thing that might get through the redneck's head