Cowboys @ Bears: TNF Edition

Vic Mackey

• Replies 649
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, futureman said:

dak looks good!!!

He has not had the ball in how long? Defense gave up TDs to end and start the half. But hey, keep up your shtick. You literally discuss nothing else on this team besides Dak. I mean if what you post is actually called discussing.

Edited by Vic Mackey
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, dcar00 said:

10 day layoff is the right time to fire him.  might as well because they aren't winning any more games with him.

According to Double Jackass, the Cowboys are gonna go on a miracle run in the post season like the Giants did when they won the SB.

Fuck the post season. This team looks like shit and plays like shit and is coached like shit. 

When I was a freshman at UT, I thought I was smart shit, I didn't study worth a fuck, and after every exam I got angry and frustrated about how badly it went. I swore to do better. Then I went out drinking Weds thru Saturday, next exam, same result, same frustration. 

That is this team in a nutshell. 

1 minute ago, longhornmatt said:

Dak just threw a go route to a double covered TE when Chicago didn’t have enough guys on the field and weren’t lined up correctly.

LMAO

That play about summed up the season.   Bears Defense completely out of sorts and that's how you attack it?  LOL