Cowboys @ Bears: TNF Edition

Vic Mackey

• Replies 649
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, Vic Mackey said:

He has not had the ball in how long? Defense gave up TDs to end and start the half. But hey, keep up your shtick. You literally discuss nothing else on this team besides Dak. I mean if what you post is actually called discussing.

dak isn’t as good as mitch the bitch trubisky. 

1 minute ago, TornACL said:

When I was a freshman at UT, I thought I was smart shit, I didn't study worth a fuck, and after every exam I got angry and frustrated about how badly it went. I swore to do better. Then I went out drinking Weds thru Saturday, next exam, same result, same frustration. 

That is this team in a nutshell. 

I like your game plan. 

The problem I have is that it shouldn’t take 3 quarters to throw a TD pass. I like Dak for his leadership etc...and I also recognize we have shit coaching and aren’t consistent but damn. He’s gotta hit guys in stride and throw TD passes. I don’t care if our offense is predicated on a piss poor running game and crap play calling. You got to be accurate outside of all of th shit I just mentioned. He’s not for whatever reason.

maybe the franchise tag shit is bothering him but he looks a lot worse than Mitch and Mitch sucks and probably will not be the Bears franchise QB

Just now, Hate said:

Every single person on this staff needs to go including trainers, clubhouse people, and janitors. They need to completely flush this turd of a franchise and start over.

exactly,  I can’t imagine how many of Jerry lapdogs are hanging around this 25 year loser franchise ...the entire franchise needs an enema

8 minutes ago, TornACL said:

When I was a freshman at UT, I thought I was smart shit, I didn't study worth a fuck, and after every exam I got angry and frustrated about how badly it went. I swore to do better. Then I went out drinking Weds thru Saturday, next exam, same result, same frustration. 

That is this team in a nutshell. 

Brother?

1 minute ago, AnTiM said:

I am old enough to remember watching the Cowboys in 1960 when the closest they came to a win was a 31-31 tie against the Giants.  They were bad, but at least they were trying, this bunch of clowns has quit trying.  

Same as Troy and Jimmy's first year.  I think they went 1-15 but covered the spread almost every game.

9 minutes ago, Mileslong said:

I honestly don’t know if there is anything Garrett can do to get fired. Jerry will always make excuses for him.

It's Costanza-esque.  Almost like Garrett is trying to get fired but can't.  Put on Roger Staubach's first super bowl jersey and get bbq grease all over it.

• Like 1