Solo Practitioner to Big Law Firm: Give Me $300m or Eat Bowl of Dicks

MaybeACoordinator

cumstain ftw.
that is awesome.  What was the name of the attorney in Austin that would argue in Foghorn Leghorn voice and plantation owner suit?

That would be Adam King Blackwell Reposa. He had his name changed to add King Blackwell because the Bar had issues with him using the DWI King on his website. He’s also been to jail at least once for contempt related to pantomiming masturbation to show his own contempt for the State’s argument at a bench conference.
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Austinvines said:

That would be Adam King Blackwell Reposa. He had his name changed to add King Blackwell because the Bar had issues with him using the DWI King on his website. He’s also been to jail at least once for contempt related to pantomiming masturbation to show his own contempt for the State’s argument at a bench conference.

He's been to jail more than once. I went to school with Adam and I'm not entirely surprised he turned out like he has. 
Haven't spoken to him since, though. He has some f'n hilarious commercials that were rejected by the state bar on Youtube. 

Edited by Marfa Low Crown

Not disbarment worthy.  Discipline, yes.  Also maybe a little investigation into his substance habits and mental health.

As a "member" of a lawyer's support group that takes referrals about people potentially in substance or mental health  trouble, we got a report of a guy who was at some sort of motion hearing that got intense and cursey so the judge sent the opposing lawyers to the jury room to have the cursey conversation outside the presence of the court.

The main curser then proceeded to take out his piece and piss all over the table in the jury room and whatever documents were on it.

Never did know the resolution of that incident.

Not disbarment worthy.  Discipline, yes.  Also maybe a little investigation into his substance habits and mental health.
As a "member" of a lawyer's support group that takes referrals about people potentially in substance or mental health  trouble, we got a report of a guy who was at some sort of motion hearing that got intense and cursey so the judge sent the opposing lawyers to the jury room to have the cursey conversation outside the presence of the court.
The main curser then proceeded to take out his piece and piss all over the table in the jury room and whatever documents were on it.
Never did know the resolution of that incident.

Well, the only proper move is for opposing counsel to piss on the table next. Like hell am I gonna let some upstart mark MY territory.
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1