National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation

UpperWestside

My nephew was a production aide on the crew of this movie. He said Chevy Chase was the only Hollywood actor who ever behaved like an asshole towards him.

Nicest actor was Paul Newman who shared his lunch sandwiches with nephew and other office staff on breaks while filming Blaze in 1989. Co-star Lolita Davidovich treated nephew sweetly like her little virginal brother (he was a shy kinda nerd)... smothered him with sisterly kisses at the wrap party. Wish I had pics.

Edited by Armybrat

1 minute ago, Red Five said:

I think it was financially irresponsible for Clark to put in a pool, if the difference between the check bouncing and them going broke was a Christmas bonus. Did he really have nothing in savings? 

He must have manure for brains.

My favorite scene in the movie is unspoken. 
Clark and Eddie are grocery shopping, it’s implied that Clark’s probably picking up the tab. Eddie puts a couple bags of dog food in the cart, a few feet down the aisle Clark puts a box of light bulbs on top of the dog food. Another few feet and Eddie throws another bag of dog food on top, completely smashing the light bulbs. Clark doesn’t say a word. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 6

My favorite scene in the movie is unspoken. 
Clark and Eddie are grocery shopping, it’s implied that Clark’s probably picking up the tab. Eddie puts a couple bags of dog food in the cart, a few feet down the aisle Clark puts a box of light bulbs on top of the dog food. Another few feet and Eddie throws another bag of dog food on top, completely smashing the light bulbs. Clark doesn’t say a word. 

Yes! The fact they were all 40-50lb bags were great too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Grace? She passed away 30 years ago.

They want you to say Grace. (pause) The BLESS-ing!

I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America. And to the Republic for which it stands (Eddie stands up), one nation under God, with liberty and justice for all.

Amen. Amen.

• Haha 1