Utah vs Oregon, 7 PM CT ABC

George Clooney

I am so tired of ou winning enough games to be in the mix, and then to have all the dominoes fall each year for them to get into the playoff.

Would’ve helped had we beaten them this year, along with K State. That would’ve kept them out this year but, alas, it is another one of them there domino years of which you speak.

1 minute ago, Pimphand said:

UT vs UU

UUta versus Texas?  

In that case, I'd rather get demoted to the Camping World Bowl and go beat Notre Dame.  Utah had a great season, but who gives a shit?  At least the bars of the Riverwalk will be accessible with the Mormons there.  

9 minutes ago, TeddyBearStallion said:

I have a feeling Baylor is going to win tomorrow.  They'll have the psychological advantage tomorrow.  

Unfortunately they’re not as good as OU.  Their offense has one guy to be afraid of.  Shut him down and they will score like 17 points.  That’s not enough.  The only reason they were winning the first game is they turned over Hurts.  If he just holds on to the ball OU wins by 20. 

Just now, TheStoicPaisano said:

50/50 with Cristobal!

I miss that hairless bastard.  

No way Utah gets a NY6 at-large berth.  Only spot left is the one in the Cotton Bowl, opposite a mid-major auto-bid winner like Memphis or Boise State.  They're gonna look for a 2-loss household name to pair up with that.  Utah versus Boise State in Arlington sounds like a retro-WAC game got lost on the way to Reno. . 

Just now, fattyflattie said:

Why are BYU posters worse than aggy, OU, and baylor posters rolled up in a ball of combined shit?  Without fail, every fucking time. 

They are what they are. Tough to imagine a fan base that fucked up. But they do exist. 

24 minutes ago, fattyflattie said:

Why are BYU posters worse than aggy, OU, and baylor posters rolled up in a ball of combined shit?  Without fail, every fucking time. 

Because it's tough when you're always on the outside looking in.

download.jpg

Edited by mdmost
  • Haha 1