Big XII Championship - Baylor @ Oklahoma

Constant

2 minutes ago, George Clooney said:

Baylor couldn't keep it within three TDs against either of them.

you never know tOSU has shitted the bed in at least one game very season

is that gone with urbbie gone who knows.....but teams shit the bed all the time

honestly it would not surprise me (and would make my happy pants explode) if they shit the bed to Wisky tomorrow....that would be incredible

Just now, Lobo said:

Yeah, but Ruhle for month of December, "Good evening young man, we're just prepping for the College Football Playoff...thought I'd check in to see if you'd to come play for us next season."

Herman for month of December, "Yeah, I know it's called the Camping World Bowl, but it's not in a tent or anything.  I mean, it's intense.  Mensa joke, get it?  They're actually recreational vehicles.  Anyway, thoughts on coming to play for a bunch of coordinators and position coaches that frankly neither of us have ever heard of?"  

Right, it'd be awful for recruiting purposes. Honestly neither outcome is good for recruiting purposes, because OU"s pitch of 5 straight B12 titles and their fourth playoff appearance in five years would be a mammoth to recruit against. I guess I'll be rooting for Kirby Smart to get his giant head out of his ass and go against their tendencies against LSU or sacrifice an animal, etc, etc. 

Just now, George Clooney said:

Right, it'd be awful for recruiting purposes. Honestly neither outcome is good for recruiting purposes, because OU"s pitch of 5 straight B12 titles and their fourth playoff appearance in five years would be a mammoth to recruit against. I guess I'll be rooting for Kirby Smart to get his giant head out of his ass and go against their tendencies against LSU or sacrifice an animal, etc, etc. 

again I realize the idea of "conference" is not popular here, but when you are in a conference, your conference stupidly plays 9 conference games with 10 teams and tries to market that bullshit......well it matters when your conference turns into one program and everyone else

sure the ACC teams that are not Clemson (and FSU somewhat) have a hard enough time recruiting, but how easy is it to recruit to the idea that you can come play for a team that gets to play for being 2nd in the conference every year to Clemson and they get to watch Clemson play in the playoffs every year (which is what the ACC has become)

I think it is slightly easier to sell "they got there so can we with you" or "they got there with the right coach and I am the right coach that other guy and his test scores and little backpack are gone" vs selling "well maybe we can be the one that makes it instead of OU at some point"

lets be clear I am looking at like the difference between a long term kick in the nuts and a hard kick in the ass that kind of hits one nut a little bit

By the end of the 2020 season, Herman will have more losses in the past 4 seasons than Ruhle.  And Ruhle lost 11 games in one of those seasons.  WHAT THE FUCK?!?!?!?

As much as I hate OU, seeing Baylor in the fucking college football playoff would be a real kick to the dick. That’s the last scenario I would be able to stomach. OU winning the big 12 is no different than 80-90% of my college football watching life.
This is where I am. Do ou fans even buy the conference champ tshirt any more? Fuck Baylor
  • Like 1

it would be fun to see OU, LSU, tOSU, and Clemson all lose tomorrow

pretty big stretch there, but I would not be shocked to see either Clemson or tOSU lose tomorrow along with OU and I think that would be pretty fun as they try and decide if a one loss tOSU or Clemson gets in

it would also be fun if LSU and either tOSU or Clemson loses because then it would be fun to see if they can put UGA in over Clemson or tOSU......I think they easily would over Clemson, but it would be funner if tOSU lost and then UGA got in (and then gets their dicks knocked in the dirt especially by the Big 12 team) 

seeing the Big 10 and tOSU get fucked by two SEC SEC SEC teams would be massively funny and the blow up would be amazing especially between those two fuck head conferences and their ideas that they run shit

11 minutes ago, DaysOff said:
44 minutes ago, youdunnf said:
As much as I hate OU, seeing Baylor in the fucking college football playoff would be a real kick to the dick. That’s the last scenario I would be able to stomach. OU winning the big 12 is no different than 80-90% of my college football watching life.

This is where I am. Do ou fans even buy the conference champ tshirt any more? Fuck Baylor

I just use a red sharpie and update the date on my Big 12 Championship hat.

spacer.png

41 minutes ago, TeddyBearStallion said:

Imagine this.  Baylor wins, their fans celebrate for a few hours only to see UGA pull off a last minute win over LSU, thus keeping them out of the CFP.  Imagine the lulz.  

In this scenario, Rhule and Baylor have a Big 12 title and Sugar Bowl invite (not backdoored like ours last year) and we have Tom firing half his staff so we can win 8-9 next year. 

Thanks I hate it 

Alright, I’m just going to come out and say it. I hope OU fucking buries Baylor. Just beats the dog shit out of them. Put Baylor back in their rightful place after their magical season, then they lose their coach to the NFL and Baylor returns to being Baylor. OU winning is nothing new. It is what it is. I can accept that if we can’t pull our weight in this conference. I have to accept that. I don’t want to accept Baylor winning this game and getting to the CFP, or the sugar bowl. Fuck that.

This scenario only works if Georgia wins though. Because the loser of this game is going to the sugar bowl if Georgia loses.

Edited by youdunnf'dup
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, TeddyBearStallion said:

Imagine this.  Baylor wins, their fans celebrate for a few hours only to see UGA pull off a last minute win over LSU, thus keeping them out of the CFP.  Imagine the lulz.  

I'd still take it. We'd have the same number of Big 12 titles as UT and more than any other non OU/UT school. Crazy for us considering we had a powder puff team from 96-10 and then got rapey.

• Like 5

Best case is if Baylor destroys OU and then gets destroyed in the first round of the playoffs against OSU.  I absolutely hate OSU but maybe Baylor beats them up physically in route to said loss and leaves them vulnerable to the next opponent, probably Clemson.  Then Rhule leaves for another job. 

Fuck all of this. 

I want absolute chaos because it makes for entertainment in a time when Texas football has just about lost my interest.  I want upsets all around, Baylor over OU, GA over LSU, Wiscy over tOSU, UVA over Clemson.  Sure it'd be great to see Baylor win, then assume they're in, then get left out when a one loss LSU still gets in.  

We will hire new coordinators.  Maybe they will revitalize the team and we will be at the top of the Big 12.  Maybe they won't and Herman will get fired.  OU or Baylor winning or losing won't change that for next year.  We have plenty of talent on this team and if we still suck next year we get what we deserve, if we turn things around our recruiting will be fine.

But overall I want to see OU lose. 

Because fuck OU.

• Like 2

A lot of people nationally are not talking about Clemson, who I think is the best team in the country. 
Clemson might surprise, but for me this season has had the feel of osu and lsu being the strongest two teams for a full year in a long time.

I will say, if all three of those teams win today, it will be the first year since the playoff was started that we'll see the huge benefit to having it.

Can you imagine having the bcs poll decide which two of an undefeated osu, lsu, and Clemson get to play for a championship?

9 hours ago, TeddyBearStallion said:

Yup, and you know what we Baylor fans will do? We'll bask in our Big 12 Championship that is years ahead of schedule, and start buying tickets for the Sugar Bowl. We are playing with house money at this point. Everything is gravy from here on out. I feel bad for those of you thinking there's despair awaiting us this season. It's more like descending degrees of joy.

Edited by humboltercon
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Bill Lumbergh said:

Clemson might surprise, but for me this season has had the feel of osu and lsu being the strongest two teams for a full year in a long time.

I will say, if all three of those teams win today, it will be the first year since the playoff was started that we'll see the huge benefit to having it.

Can you imagine having the bcs poll decide which two of an undefeated osu, lsu, and Clemson get to play for a championship?

Clemson kinda reminds me of those Warrior teams with KD. Bored out of their mind until the playoffs, then they sweep LeBron James. 

10 hours ago, ButtFumble said:

you never know tOSU has shitted the bed in at least one game very season

is that gone with urbbie gone who knows.....but teams shit the bed all the time

honestly it would not surprise me (and would make my happy pants explode) if they shit the bed to Wisky tomorrow....that would be incredible

*shat

• Like 1

11 hours ago, George Clooney said:

'Crooting--does it even make a shit?

IMG-0524.png

you know, Baylor’s not a fly by night fluke at this point. they’re playing for their 3rd Big XII title in this decade. and they’ve got a helluva good coach, some big time talent that plays physical and balls to the wall and a lot of enthusiasm in the fieldhouse. they’re ahead of schedule right now and when Rhule gets some depth, look out.

they’re already looking at a lot of the conference in their rear view mirror....that list is going to expand.

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 1

3 minutes ago, Kyrie Eleison said:

you know, Baylor’s not a fly by night fluke at this point. they’re playing for their 3rd Big XII title in this decade. and they’ve got a helluva good coach, some big time talent that plays physical and balls to the wall and a lot of enthusiasm in the fieldhouse. they’re ahead of schedule right now and when Rhule gets some depth, look out.

they’re already looking at a lot of the conference in their rear view mirror....that list is going to expand.

Well, they are going to lose their head coach at some point.

22 minutes ago, Horn_Spanker said:

I don't understand the Baylor hate?  Especially against OU.  If not us, who would you want to represent the BigXII?  

I think it has to do with the culture they had while Briles was there. Briles was the scapegoat (and the head coach so obviously he needed to take full responsibility), but that was bigger than Briles. That was about the fans and the athletic department being every bit as guilty as Briles in regards to making those rape victims feel like shit for coming forward, and accusing them of lying. After all that, the NCAA did NOTHING. At all. And now, here they are, one game away from a CFP and a big 12 championship. Fuck that. 

I don’t like OU, but I’ve become numb to them winning. Baylor winning would actually kinda piss me off.